Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 80. (Read 407960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Only problem with XBC, there's liquidity just not enough.

I agree there are a lot of bagholders just hoarding coins.Many on the exchanges who wont even stake them.

For someone like me who invests daily and usually day trades to invest 20 bitcoins in and sell out for example it's no easy task, XBC lacks equity for me and therefore it's too risky to ride unless I was to minimise my investment.

Sad times, good possibility not enough investors ...

People need to either stake or trade and sadly I can't won't win in its current position...

Excellent point made and I understand where you are coming from.People buy coins thinking they are an "investment" and sit back on their asses hoping it will moon so they can cash out their bags all the while never bothering to trade,stake or even use a wallet and then moan about the price when it dumps.

Lack of liquidity is an issue for larger traders who need reliabe exit and entry points to trade and lack of liquidity is something that is holding back vendors and service providers from taking on XBC.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
No, I just wanted to be clear how to do it. Because I was earlier trying to find info on how to update to the new wallet, but couldn't find it.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250

I agree there are a lot of bagholders just hoarding coins.Many on the exchanges who wont even stake them.

For someone like me who invests daily and usually day trades to invest 20 bitcoins in and sell out for example it's no easy task, XBC lacks equity for me and therefore it's too risky to ride unless I was to minimise my investment.

Sad times, good possibility not enough investors ...

People need to either stake or trade and sadly I can't won't win in its current position...
legendary

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
So updating to the new version is done just by downloading and running it?

Have you downloaded the new client and ran it yet?  https://www.bitcoinplus.org/wallet.php

Awesome news! really!! Today we will see 0,15btc for sure!
Activity: 267
legendary

Have you downloaded the new client and ran it yet?  https://www.bitcoinplus.org/wallet.php
legendary
No it's the old version.

Ok dont delete anything yet only download a new wallet from the site https://www.bitcoinplus.org/wallet.php  and run it.When you have it running go to settings and uncheck the box if it has TOR running and close wallet. If using window search %appdata% > roaming >bitcoinplus      open the folder and delete only peers.dat and onion.dat and then close everything up.

Restart your new client and see if it syncs without having to download whole blockchain first.

Make sure you have a backup of your wallet.dat and private keys for all addresses with balances saved.
legendary
"shadowcoinwarrior" will be running our community telegram channel.
legendary
Hi team

My wallet has stopped synching around 500 blocks ago. Is updating the only choice?

Thanks

escapecoin What version are you on?If its the latest are you on standard connection or TOR?If it is just hanging on a block so recent it should eventually sync.Just try restarting your wallet using standard connection and see if it works.

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i had 100xbc at sell at 0.088 but after reading a bit about XBC i removed my order, 0.15 is new level where i might sell
Activity: 300
tonight was great, and today looks promising too, going to buy more, probably will up to 0.07/0.08 soon.
Hi team

My wallet has stopped synching around 500 blocks ago. Is updating the only choice?

Thanks

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
REDDCoin - Great return
guys imho
XBC - clone TRIANGLE (TRI)

TRI - 2014
XBC - 2015

TRI - 90,872 total coin (now)
XBC - 97,791 total coin (now)

TRI - 120,000 total coin (MAX)
XBC - 1,000,000 total coin (MAX)

TRI and XBC - all node work with TOR network

but XBC price increase over x25

WHY?
legendary

Mon, 26 Jun 2017 05:11:14 GMT

Network hashrate. (hash/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.00032161
POS: 0.00025204

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

355270 blocks

38 connections
Is there any news around this coin for the massive pump in the price?
read couple pages of this topic and you will understand, anyway, we will comeback now to the top!  Cheesy
Activity: 65
Is there any news around this coin for the massive pump in the price?
I told you guys it is going to 0,15 btc price, when it was 0.035, now it is 0,044, DO NOT BE LATE!!!!!  Shocked Shocked
IT IS GOING BE HUGE Kiss Kiss

8000 coins left in polo order book, lol

anyways guys, I told you day ago.... hope you are doing well....
waiting for 0,15btc Cheesy Kiss

6000 coins left in polo order book, lol

5000 coins left in polo order book, lolololo

4000 coins left in polo order book, lolololo
Pages:
Jump to: