Pages:
Author

Topic: xcg old thread - page 10. (Read 48622 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
Hello guys!
I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
copper member
Activity: 103
September 08, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

NOTE: in-dev wallet, soon to be beta

This is game changing for crypto.
copper member
Activity: 120
September 08, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

NOTE: in-dev wallet, soon to be beta
copper member
Activity: 120
September 07, 2018, 09:47:19 PM
Update:

In the coming wallet release:

Auction:
So now we have added away to buy and be apart of the auction in wallet. The area which you see Coin: XCG, BTC, RVN (3 coins atm for testing). You will be able to click it to show a list of auctions that are on going, which will populate under it. By clicking the auction #, it will open a function to place a bid and/or buyout the auction.

BuyXCG:
Now the buyxcg has been revamped, All you need to do is input the amount and select the approved CMC listed coin. Then you deposit the amount to the given address.
copper member
September 07, 2018, 03:17:04 PM
Greetings, all! Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this idea, for sure

Well - they are going to try and prevent that with a patent!
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
Greetings, all! Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this idea, for sure
copper member
September 07, 2018, 02:23:11 PM
One step notice is two steps unnoticed.

The core dev team is always active towards finding improvements in the wallet and the Blockchain. Wallet development comes with much more ease than a Blockchain development. Our goals include both these systems in new ideas and products

With Blockchain code we took our time in the pre-launch. We also gave the coin an improved wallet with added functionality. From ease to security. As we speak, we are doing more upgrades. Best part about this, new potential projects blossom.

This is US!

Exciting!
copper member
September 07, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the plan, there will be a link to the social networks of the project and even to its website.

Yes its all very well labelled, they did a great job with the front page, simple and clean. I like it.
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the plan, there will be a link to the social networks of the project and even to its website.
Activity: 12
September 07, 2018, 01:49:46 AM
I truly believe that its just a matter of time before XCG gets noticed more as one of the better projects on 2018. I have seen a lot more people joining their discord which is nice and also the volume is starting to climb on Coinexchange keep me give can any other security reason for purpose to involve XCG?
Activity: 27
September 07, 2018, 02:15:06 AM
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising plan good luck and success!!
copper member
September 07, 2018, 09:26:46 AM
I wonder, If the idea is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?

No other coin is doing in-wallet escrow or auction.
September 07, 2018, 09:12:20 AM
I wonder, If the idea is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 1
September 07, 2018, 06:09:40 AM
Now you can check if your XCHANGE masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck
copper member
September 07, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for

I know right?!
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 08:09:44 AM
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for
copper member
September 07, 2018, 07:59:47 AM
I think over the counter trading is risky. As a result, the services of a third party has entered into to reduce the risks, these services can be expensive and unreliable. Xchange solve this problem with the features of such deposits, eliminate the human factor and the user can make transactions without the risk of a third party. This great project can solve a lot of problems.

Exactly!
Activity: 22
September 07, 2018, 03:50:46 AM
your coin is minable but  pool issue facing in every time connect lost any solution??
The core team has many useful features planned for Xchange, however, these will be announced in the future as the In-Wallet Multi-Coin Escrow Trading platform is preeminent.how can i contact it.
September 07, 2018, 02:46:07 AM
It seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this plan.
Activity: 7
September 07, 2018, 02:33:01 AM
I think over the counter trading is risky. As a result, the services of a third party has entered into to reduce the risks, these services can be expensive and unreliable. Xchange solve this problem with the features of such deposits, eliminate the human factor and the user can make transactions without the risk of a third party. This great project can solve a lot of problems.
Pages:
Jump to: