Pages:
Author

Topic: xcg old thread - page 5. (Read 48622 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 09:14:06 AM
XCG is one project that I can see doing well in the next bull run as it has a lot going for it compared to most projects out there which don't actually have use cases like XCG does. This is why I have been buying as much as I can before the next run starts.
You are right!
I totally agree with you in the point of the high potential of Xchange project.
Let's see how far this one can reach.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
Morning everyone hope everyone doing good.
Join discord to stay updated and informed on upcoming news!!

https://discord.gg/39TASfG
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
October 16, 2018, 06:05:18 PM
XCG is one project that I can see doing well in the next bull run as it has a lot going for it compared to most projects out there which don't actually have use cases like XCG does. This is why I have been buying as much as I can before the next run starts.
Activity: 59
October 15, 2018, 09:33:25 PM
wow, when i mined this coin at the start i thought this wont hold for long. but now i am excited that we soon see a new model of an exchange. good i hold my spare coins back!
Activity: 109
October 15, 2018, 07:50:06 AM
How's the auction house coming?

I'm in the beta. It's going well. The back end stuff is solid, and the devs have been taking advice for improvements. I believe they're cleaning up the UI now, we test it again, and if deemed all good, everyone get's to play.

What are the main features of the auction house?

from XCGKal

XCG Auction:
Features: No deposit/withdraw fees, min and max. No block fee in refunds. Use your own wallet to send and receive.
Incentives:  Title point system. The reward will lead up to free sell postings and a 0.5% commission their own trades if they sell.
Having 50k XCG  free posting of auctions, 25k  50% off posting fee and 10k 10% off posting fee.
The MN is 50k collateral making, MN owners able to post for free. So buying a MN as a investor allows you to potentially earn revenue from multi assets and not just rely on XCG. (Based off the point system)

thanks
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

I'm in the beta. It's going well. The back end stuff is solid, and the devs have been taking advice for improvements. I believe they're cleaning up the UI now, we test it again, and if deemed all good, everyone get's to play.

from XCGKal

XCG Auction:
Features: No deposit/withdraw fees, min and max. No block fee in refunds. Use your own wallet to send and receive.
Incentives:  Title point system. The reward will lead up to free sell postings and a 0.5% commission their own trades if they sell.
Having 50k XCG  free posting of auctions, 25k  50% off posting fee and 10k 10% off posting fee.
The MN is 50k collateral making, MN owners able to post for free. So buying a MN as a investor allows you to potentially earn revenue from multi assets and not just rely on XCG. (Based off the point system)
Activity: 109
October 11, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

Activity: 588
October 10, 2018, 04:58:29 AM
List of XCHANGE mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/xchange
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 11:09:05 AM
every coin list on zergpool ...have unknown pool run by zergpool or what..
including XCG coin.. wtf  unknown pool..this pool is not private pool but run by pool auto exchange..where there get hashrate ???they have mining farm or steal miner hashrate...What effect this auto exchange pool to this XCG coin price??
copper member
Activity: 120
October 07, 2018, 11:42:33 PM
Update:
XCG Auction:

Thanks,
Activity: 256
October 07, 2018, 04:41:50 PM
The https://stackofstake.com/ exclusively offers an ordinary shared masternodes service for XCG.

You will definitely like our ultimate features:
• 0-click-masternode-launch (tm)
• full automation
• instant reward accrual
• instant withdrawal
• no deposit or withdrawal fee
• default auto-reinvest
• no minimum deposit
• super-clean and intuitive interface
• referral system

Join the shared masternode in 2 clicks:
Click 1 - Login with your social network account: Facebook, Twitter, Google supported (don't forget to confirm your email).
Click 2 - Deposit your XCG coins.

Visit https://stackofstake.com/ and explore the true ultimate staking experience!
Got questions or suggestions? Join our Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/tYcb8uK
Need support? Feel free to report any issues to [email protected]

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 04:59:05 AM
Xchange is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/xchange
October 07, 2018, 03:44:03 PM
Here's a teaser for you guys  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B04Uq6fEfg
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
October 07, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
Agreed. With the next crypto bull run, chances are that utility coins like XCG will have considerable demand and would find a much higher value than where it stands now.   
October 05, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
This now makes it 2 days with huge volume which is great to see. Maybe people are now starting to see the potential XCG has to offer and it could get a lot more bigger once the in-wallet auction feature is released. This has to be one of my best long term projects I hold right now.
It's good by now, but I tend to wait 2 or 3 more weeks to see how actively, professionally the XCHANGE team are before investing money into the one.
There are lots of fast exit scams and honestly I got stucked with one of them.
Personally, it is really terrible experience.
At least, by now, the XCHANGE project looks really good, I can not deny the fact.
copper member
Activity: 103
October 05, 2018, 07:36:20 AM
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
October 02, 2018, 06:45:39 PM
This now makes it 2 days with huge volume which is great to see. Maybe people are now starting to see the potential XCG has to offer and it could get a lot more bigger once the in-wallet auction feature is released. This has to be one of my best long term projects I hold right now.
copper member
Activity: 103
October 02, 2018, 06:04:36 PM
Yeah great volume here!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
October 02, 2018, 05:06:38 AM
Xchange Coin volume is showing strength, it has reached over 150 BTC today according to Coinmarketcap. XCG has got listed on mntrend.com recently. This project has achieved quite a lot within very short time, I would say.  

Large volumes can attract not only speculators, but also potential investors.
Pages:
Jump to: