Pages:
Author

Topic: xcg old thread - page 8. (Read 48622 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 10:02:48 PM
Get in while you guys can, Today we seen an influx of new investors XCG wont be so cheap for much longer.

If you guys have any questions feel free to join discord stay updated on the latest greatest up and coming news for XCG investors.

https://discord.gg/39TASfG

copper member
Activity: 103
September 16, 2018, 05:46:21 AM
Yeah this coin is epic
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 15, 2018, 07:21:11 PM
I was just in their discord and saw a post from one of the dev. I must say that I'm more bullish on this project then ever before after reading what was posted. The auction feature is almost complete and will be released very soon, then an Android app, a trade in app and then finally a debit card. I really think 2019 will be a huge year for XCG. Now is the perfect time to get in before this really starts to explode!
Activity: 105
September 15, 2018, 03:06:06 AM
From what I see on their website road map made pretty good but less about 50% longer to perfect everything, I hope after the full development of their road map is going to be a nice project and can compete by another Exchange .

There is no doubt that this will take time to develop and grow. This is the kind of project I really like as the team isn't about hype and just get the job done, they ain't after fast profits like a lot of other projects out there and that is why I believe XCG will be a good long term and successful project.

accurate development certainly takes time on a variety of platforms, and it is seen on this platform. I see the quality of Xchange products is very good, and can compete with other platform products. quality will determine the best price.
copper member
September 15, 2018, 02:50:16 AM
Built in Escrow system is a nice touch  Smiley

Wait until you see the built in auction system!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
Built in Escrow system is a nice touch  Smiley
copper member
September 14, 2018, 01:37:22 PM
Nice to see you on world coin index!
copper member
September 14, 2018, 07:28:35 AM
Hi
It isa great plan with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

I know apple has stricter rules about apps, perhaps thats why? I'd love to see iOS as well.
Activity: 24
September 13, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
Hi
It isa great plan with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
September 13, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

Hello my friend, there is no token sale here, if you want to buy some XCG then you can buy them with BTC from one of the two exchanges it is listed on. Coinexchange and BTC-alpha are the two exchanges at the moment or you can use the XCG wallet. So no need to worry about the ETH price.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

XCG listed on MNRank.com

Check XCG stats here: https://mnrank.com/coin/XCG/

MNRank.com - masternode ranking service

copper member
Activity: 120
September 13, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
Yes sir! Now back to coding! LOL
copper member
September 13, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
XCG is now listed on MNRank.com! - Visit here: https://mnrank.com/coin/XCG/

Excellent, great work guys!
copper member
September 13, 2018, 12:35:49 PM
XCG is now listed on MNRank.com! - Visit here: https://mnrank.com/coin/XCG/
copper member
September 13, 2018, 08:43:43 AM
From what I see on their website road map made pretty good but less about 50% longer to perfect everything, I hope after the full development of their road map is going to be a nice project and can compete by another Exchange .

There is no doubt that this will take time to develop and grow. This is the kind of project I really like as the team isn't about hype and just get the job done, they ain't after fast profits like a lot of other projects out there and that is why I believe XCG will be a good long term and successful project.

Well said! Devs are down to earth!

Thanks, we've got a long way to go but it's people like you who help us to stay motivated, thanks for supporting us as we try to revolutionize how we trade.
copper member
September 12, 2018, 09:06:24 PM

Well said! Devs are down to earth!
September 12, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

Activity: 76
September 12, 2018, 06:13:15 PM
copper member
September 12, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
I will!! Auction done yet  ?
brand new
Activity: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:45:31 PM
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the plan but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Pages:
Jump to: