Pages:
Author

Topic: xcg old thread - page 6. (Read 48622 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 02, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
The daily volume of this Xchange Masternode coin is great. It’s really show that this Masternode coins are a good one to follow.

it is evident that these coins will be in demand on the market. the team tries to promote its prodduct and promote it among the community. An important point is that the connection with the participants is appreciated here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
October 02, 2018, 03:33:58 AM
The daily volume of this Xchange Masternode coin is great. It’s really show that this Masternode coins are a good one to follow.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
October 01, 2018, 09:26:14 PM
Xchange Coin volume is showing strength, it has reached over 150 BTC today according to Coinmarketcap. XCG has got listed on mntrend.com recently. This project has achieved quite a lot within very short time, I would say.  
copper member
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:49:41 PM
XCG is getting closer to releasing their in-wallet auction feature as I just read that there are team members testing it as we speak and from all reports it seems to be doing well and so far the team have been happy with the tests. This is one feature I'm really looking forward to seeing live as it has the potential to change the way we trade cryptocurrencies instead of using exchanges all the time.

Yes, Beta is very close to being finished and soon public release!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 30, 2018, 07:06:50 PM
XCG is getting closer to releasing their in-wallet auction feature as I just read that there are team members testing it as we speak and from all reports it seems to be doing well and so far the team have been happy with the tests. This is one feature I'm really looking forward to seeing live as it has the potential to change the way we trade cryptocurrencies instead of using exchanges all the time.
Activity: 14
September 30, 2018, 09:56:08 AM
Please vote for XCG to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 07:11:30 AM
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

XCG Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $ 620.73K   
Current Supply    2,252,671   
Volume (24h)    $ 7.15K   
Maximum Supply   100,000,000
Price %(1h)    0.29%
Price %(24h)    0.90%
Price %(7d)          0.90%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/xchange/xcg/
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 10:01:02 PM
I have seen a few tweets on Twitter with a sneak peak of the in-wallet auction feature which looks really good. I'm really looking forward to seeing this feature go live and we can start using this as it gives people another way of buying coins instead of using the exchanges. This is why I believe in what XCG are doing as it cuts out using the exchanges and spending a lot in fees while we can do all this in our wallets with lower to no fees.
Built-in wallet features are good approach because it makes the wallet more user-friendly, more convenient.
Personally, I love the feature which created and developed by XCHANGE team.
Activity: 112
September 27, 2018, 11:16:14 PM
Reserved for translation into Chinese
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 09:02:34 PM
More will be able to negotiate any type of asset related to currency crypto? In the case of a fiat currency deal by BTC, will both be guaranteed success in the negotiation?
copper member
Activity: 103
September 27, 2018, 08:42:11 PM
Yep it's 4POW/6 MN (MN count and block adjusted) now.  Should be plenty profitable over .50c
Activity: 1
September 26, 2018, 06:53:01 AM
Hello to XCHANGE Masternode holders!
I just wanted to share a quick reminder on behalf of www.masternode.live
XCG masternode monitoring services are waiting for you to use... If you are not already enjoying the platform, come and check it out
https://masternode.live/currencies/XCG/Xchange
See you there!
copper member
September 27, 2018, 08:40:38 PM
COIN SPECS:
ALGO: X16r
Block Time: 2 mins approx
MN Collat: 50k
Block Reward of 10: 2 to miners and 8 to MN. This system depends on the ROI system.
if the ROI system is in effect then the block reward then changes to: 2 for miners and flexible reward system  based off the ROI adjustment.
CPU and GPU POW system
Stable ROI of 1000% for the firsts 20160 blocks, then 500%  till 120960,  then  100% till 241920 and then a naturalROI based on the # of mns.
Functions: In-Wallet auto-escrow, MN, Kill wallet switch for exploits/updates, in-wallet buy XCG
your joking on miner reward right? hell why would i throw my power consumption on my rig if i get 2 coins?

It's actually 4, I think that's an old number.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
September 27, 2018, 08:08:16 PM
Xchange Coin seems to be a fascinating project, with good ROI and profitability. Someone with an XCG masternode can potentially earn $5,462 a month at current value.
Activity: 29
September 26, 2018, 11:19:58 PM
COIN SPECS:
ALGO: X16r
Block Time: 2 mins approx
MN Collat: 50k
Block Reward of 10: 2 to miners and 8 to MN. This system depends on the ROI system.
if the ROI system is in effect then the block reward then changes to: 2 for miners and flexible reward system  based off the ROI adjustment.
CPU and GPU POW system
Stable ROI of 1000% for the firsts 20160 blocks, then 500%  till 120960,  then  100% till 241920 and then a naturalROI based on the # of mns.
Functions: In-Wallet auto-escrow, MN, Kill wallet switch for exploits/updates, in-wallet buy XCG
your joking on miner reward right? hell why would i throw my power consumption on my rig if i get 2 coins?
September 26, 2018, 07:00:22 PM
I have seen a few tweets on Twitter with a sneak peak of the in-wallet auction feature which looks really good. I'm really looking forward to seeing this feature go live and we can start using this as it gives people another way of buying coins instead of using the exchanges. This is why I believe in what XCG are doing as it cuts out using the exchanges and spending a lot in fees while we can do all this in our wallets with lower to no fees.
Activity: 98
September 25, 2018, 10:40:53 AM
The XCHANGE(XCG) is added to dzenpool.com.

Welcome!

• No registration is required.
  • An honest percentage of the pool fee.
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

copper member
Activity: 120
September 25, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
Things are coming along nicely Smiley
September 24, 2018, 06:41:56 PM
About what kind of wallet are they speaking about?
https://coindar.org/en/event/xchange-xcg-wallet-beta-13660

There are 2 wallets in RoadMap in Q3 & Q4: Android one and Multi-coin wallet.

The in-wallet auction tab Smiley Don't think they ever included it in the roadmap, it just kind of grew out of the escrow idea.

Yeah it did, I think its a good feature as from what I have seen, no other coin is doing anything like this auction feature so it offers something different for XCG. The Android wallet will be a big hit with a lot of people so I'm looking forward to seeing this being launched soon.
copper member
September 24, 2018, 07:59:01 AM
About what kind of wallet are they speaking about?
https://coindar.org/en/event/xchange-xcg-wallet-beta-13660

There are 2 wallets in RoadMap in Q3 & Q4: Android one and Multi-coin wallet.

The in-wallet auction tab Smiley Don't think they ever included it in the roadmap, it just kind of grew out of the escrow idea.
Pages:
Jump to: