Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 95. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
guys mobile wallet was promised for yesterday for testing none is here since nearly two days from the team...what's up??

That's incorrect Cryptico. Dan's message was:

The app for testing *should* be ready tomorrow

Dan is struggling with an injury. You'll hear from him. Just give it time.

Oh shit I did not know about that. Hope is nothing serious.

He's fine. It's nothing recent.

maybe "coding fingers"
(like tennis-elbow)

lol

I hope he will restore soon Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
guys mobile wallet was promised for yesterday for testing none is here since nearly two days from the team...what's up??

well I apologise for being impatient it is just in my nature
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
cant wait till 29th of october to see what will be with XC Smiley if we will see still dumping so it means that people doesnt believe in Blocknet either devs are saying, that its very huge and bla bla bla Smiley hope to see ~200k ever Smiley))
Won't happen I think.

What won't happen - ??
It will probably not reach 200k by the 29th, just because the Blocknet will probably have not a very big effect on XC in the beginning.

Hmm. Not sure what the effect of the 10% discount for buying in XC will be.
Activity: 238
Still having problems with the wallet crashing.

I realized I had problems with my wallet when started crashing with versions:
2.49.08e, and then 2.490.8iW

Finally 2.49.08iW crashed repeatedly so I erased the entire directory in  AppData\Roaming\XCurrency and let it sync but it crashed many time while downloading the data.
I noticed that the whole time the outbound traffic was about 200 KB/s
My BC wallet also crashed...

After xc downloaded the whole chain I put my old wallet and the coins and transactions where there, but I saw that the last staking transactions were unconfirmed with following dates;
August 19th
Sep 6th
Sep 16th
Oct 3rd.

I did not notice this staking problem until today since I was not paying attention to my wallet.

So then I realized that Dan mentioned the stable version is 2.49.08 which is now on the main site.  I tried this version and after a half of day of running correctly it crashed.  I noticed that this version did not have the large outgoing data rate and seem to behave properly.  I suspect that the wallet crashes when it is trying to stake since it runs a few hours before it crashes.

So I fired up my other machine and let xc version v0.9.2.47h_RC3.XCurrency-2.47 catch up since I do not recall having problems with this wallet.  After it finished the sync I let it run the entire day and it never crashed but..... now in this wallet I am missing 97 coins??  I ran -rescan and also walletrepair and the coins never showed up to this older wallet on my second machine running the old client v0.9.2.47h_RC3.XCurrency-2.47

I wrote this in the hope that it will help Dan identify the problem.  I do believe that a working wallet is a priority and right now I dont have one.

P.S.  I forgot to mention that I am behind two routers and have my ports forwarded correctly buy I have not been able so mix coins ever.

P.S. no 2:  While I wrote this note I just noticed a new release...   I will test it now.

Thanks Dan

I have identified the root cause and it is a memory leak in the bitcoin P2P code itself which plagues ALL altcoins based off bitcoin .07 and .08.  However with that being said, XC is pushing the limits of that code, basically to the point of breaking it due to the amount of traffic going over in the latest test releases

version 2.49.08 - has been stable for me, if you continue to have issues please let me know

I confirm that 2.49.08 does not have the large outgoing data rate but it crashed on me yesterday.  I will run it again tonight and see if it is still running in 8 hours.
Thanks

Just an update:  Stable version 2.49.08 has not crashed since my post 2 days ago!  It is running smoothly and staking.  I dont know what happened but it appears that my crash report may have been wrong since Dan did not find anything wrong in the debug.log that I sent.  My apologies!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
blockchent is way ? please tall me
Activity: 714
cant wait till 29th of october to see what will be with XC Smiley if we will see still dumping so it means that people doesnt believe in Blocknet either devs are saying, that its very huge and bla bla bla Smiley hope to see ~200k ever Smiley))
Won't happen I think.

What won't happen - ??
It will probably not reach 200k by the 29th, just because the Blocknet will probably have not a very big effect on XC in the beginning.
Activity: 196
Won't happen I think.

What won't happen - ??
Activity: 714
Won't happen I think.
Activity: 364
legendary
Speaking of altcoins versus BTC here is an interesting thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-will-inevitably-fail-as-altcoins-suceed-831879
Read it all.  Emhhh...  90% of plain BS
Those very few valid points mentioned - did not change my mind ( and plans ) at all. Even one tiny bit.

One can hardly change one's mind or plan's about something so speculative with something so speculative.
legendary
Yes but of course the future sustained value is already there, everyone is looking at monetary value at this point in time.  With regards to investors, investors like to see a flavour, a taste that will last, the seed which can reproduce but always sourced back, has greater value that anything it becomes.  Think coke, cherry , diet , max and nothing else, it's all pre-programmed.  Think Coke, always think XC currency, the seed will now grow because it must do as it will.  It's important to remember, will only ever be a reproduction, not the original space occupied originally.  From beginning to destination always look at the window, the route will only ever be interpretation of the impulse only the wise understand.  As dark lifts leaving a stillness only the birth will emerge.  Connect together that which we have not thought to use and a distinction. Will occur birth of the fountain.  Bye Bye max curator, want i do on the yellow brick road.  To call a cook a chef, and grain of rice a mountain.  What is it, it was is.

These bitcoin forums just get better and better.
legendary
wtf how many coins dumpers have... i hope dumping will finish soon, because its very sad to XC at 78k.... incredible price

the question is if the price will recover if the people stop to dump or if the price stays like this. In the last 2 weeks the coin lost nearly 60% of it's value

Lets see what next week will bring. The blocknet ITO is wednesday. It's an excellent time to buy some XC and use it to acquire BLOCKS.
It's an excellent time to buy XC and hold them (just because they are so damn cheap right now!)

I heard the story about cheap coins a week ago... and wonder what will you tell me if next week we will see XC at half the price today? Smiley Was that really cheap last week? Smiley

It's possible noone wil buy XC for block ito cause there is many XC believers who already got XC and can spend it this way.

Hope I'm wrong.
Except that now, it would take most of the XC in existence to buy the entire blocknet. The other coins, well you could spend every coin and you still wouldn't buy the blocknet
Activity: 163
Yes but of course the future sustained value is already there, everyone is looking at monetary value at this point in time.  With regards to investors, investors like to see a flavour, a taste that will last, the seed which can reproduce but always sourced back, has greater value that anything it becomes.  Think coke, cherry , diet , max and nothing else, it's all pre-programmed.  Think Coke, always think XC currency, the seed will now grow because it must do as it will.  It's important to remember, will only ever be a reproduction, not the original space occupied originally.  From beginning to destination always look at the window, the route will only ever be interpretation of the impulse only the wise understand.  As dark lifts leaving a stillness only the birth will emerge.  Connect together that which we have not thought to use and a distinction. Will occur birth of the fountain.  Bye Bye max curator, want i do on the yellow brick road.  To call a cook a chef, and grain of rice a mountain.  What is it, it was is.

Man, I need some of that XC stuff you talk about to get to that place you describe.. It feels heavenly Cheesy
Activity: 235
Speaking of altcoins versus BTC here is an interesting thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-will-inevitably-fail-as-altcoins-suceed-831879
Read it all.  Emhhh...  90% of plain BS
Those very few valid points mentioned - did not change my mind ( and plans ) at all. Even one tiny bit.
Activity: 364
when i think that im buying at very good price, then price goes lower and lower.. i bought yesterday at 81k and see that price was 70.. and now its 75 and wont rising anywhere
Pages:
Jump to: