Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1004. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
lol...look at idiots loosing their coins so cheap Smiley .... "smart" sell walls...

One good look at the chart, and you know it's headed to >0.01 BTC

Just a half look is needed.

I usually do a 3/4 look

Or that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
lol...look at idiots loosing their coins so cheap Smiley .... "smart" sell walls...

Just a half look is needed.

I usually do a 3/4 look
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Activity: 322
Yes this is so we do not get copy clones instantly.  It will be made open publicly shortly after for every alt dev to play the catch up game.

More attempted FUD removed.

Also I study English, and so write to practise.

Then, you should not invest in something you are not comfortable with....  It's that simple.    Your money, your choice, not our profit.  

ps. Studying English is not going to help you understand even the headers of any source codes that XC team released...
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Yes this is so we do not get copy clones instantly.  It will be made open publicly shortly after for every alt dev to play the catch up game.

Nothing personal. Being a trader, I understand a risk, if source code will be opened and will NOT be correct - I need instantly sell my XC. If source code will not be opened at all - price fluctuations will behave like NXT, with gradualy fading volume.

Also I study English, and so write to practise. Smiley

legendary

I remember feeling so bad for you when the price "crashed" to 100K or so after the pump ...  How do you feel now?

Cheesy miss you guys <3

Tongue feeling a bit better, 180btc profits today cant be mad about it. Using it to pump xc more Cheesy this is just the start hehe.

Did you buy in more at the huge drop?

Yes I did with my huge 2 btc fortune lol...   At sub 100K so I am a happy camper Grin

Edit:  Come again? 180 BTC profit ?!?!??!

I came dont you worry Wink

If you put even half that into XC, you can turn that probably into another 10x.   Grin

Shhhh! secret plan Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
This is XC's stance on open source:

XC is committed to the open source model. Open source code is vital for the health and advancement of cryptographic technologies, and it is a privilege to share our technical breakthroughs with a community such as this. We believe that XC's code embodies several world-firsts enabling anonymity that is scalable, mobile-friendly, POS-integrated, and is ultimately a platform upon which a broad range of Blockchain 2.0 technologies will be built. However we have been under severe attack from competing projects. Furthermore people’s faith in altcoins is significantly hindered by clones. Therefore we believe that the ethical way to engage with the community is to make code available on a delayed timeline. This way, the community will still benefit from our work, while we'd reduce the incentive for developers to flood the marketplace with clones that lack a long term future and reduce the trustworthiness of the altcoin phenomenon. XC represents several market-leading innovations, and we are honoured to make these available to the community in the near future.

AS you and Teka mentioned above, if I have understood correctly, XC is somewhat like NXT with added somewhat anonymity. For example, NXT is the whole platform with decentrolized asset/shareholder exchange builtin.

NXT was not opensourced except of very earlier version. When other developers looked at that version, they mentioned bad codestyling and a lot of bugs. Since that, NXT dev never released open source of later versions. Hopefully NXT is written in Java and may be decompiled a lot though bothersome.

XC is written in C++ as I suspect. So I conclude, XC to be a PROPRIETARY closed source money platform for a TIME, and nobody can estimate how much is this time? Am I correct or wrong?

You're not quite correct.

- XC is not a coin with added anonymity, it is a platform for privacy, decentralised exchange, decentralised storage, fully functioning (and staking) mobile wallets, and secure private messaging and chat.

- XC did not release its code early on. But Dan did make its code available for peer review to refute FUD that XC was a clone of Fedora.

- We will provide a development timeline around Rev 3 (i.e. very roughly in the next few weeks). Around this point we will state when we will be releasing portions of XC code.

- Once the code is mature and XC is successfully launched and adopted, the full code will be made available.
Activity: 322

I remember feeling so bad for you when the price "crashed" to 100K or so after the pump ...  How do you feel now?

Cheesy miss you guys <3

Tongue feeling a bit better, 180btc profits today cant be mad about it. Using it to pump xc more Cheesy this is just the start hehe.

Yes I did with my huge 2 btc fortune lol...   At sub 100K so I am a happy camper Grin

If you put even half that into XC, you can turn that probably into another 10x.   Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Holy shit balls, that's almost $120k!!!! *goes and cries in the corner*
legendary

Cheesy miss you guys <3

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Lame attempt of trolling removed...

Such subtle FUD, lol.

He's a Monero troll, don't worry about him.  

We should adopt the policy of not quoting trolls from on.   Why feed them?

Because its fun playing with your food?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

XC is committed to the open source model. Open source code is vital for the health and advancement of cryptographic technologies, and it is a privilege to share our technical breakthroughs with a community such as this. We believe that XC's code embodies several world-firsts enabling anonymity that is scalable, mobile-friendly, POS-integrated, and is ultimately a platform upon which a broad range of Blockchain 2.0 technologies will be built. However we have been under severe attack from competing projects. Furthermore people’s faith in altcoins is significantly hindered by clones. Therefore we believe that the ethical way to engage with the community is to make code available on a delayed timeline. This way, the community will still benefit from our work, while we'd reduce the incentive for developers to flood the marketplace with clones that lack a long term future and reduce the trustworthiness of the altcoin phenomenon. XC represents several market-leading innovations, and we are honoured to make these available to the community in the near future.

AS you and Teka mentioned above, if I have understood correctly, XC is somewhat like NXT with added somewhat anonymity. For example, NXT is the whole platform with decentrolized asset/shareholder exchange builtin.

NXT was not opensourced except of very earlier version. When other developers looked at that version, they mentioned bad codestyling and a lot of bugs. Since that, NXT dev never released open source of later versions. Hopefully NXT is written in Java and may be decompiled a lot though bothersome.

XC is written in C++ as I suspect. So I conclude, XC to be a PROPRIETARY closed source money platform for a TIME, and nobody can estimate how much is this time? Am I correct or wrong?

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Cheesy miss you guys <3

legendary

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Guys I look at XC roadmap,

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/XC-Short-Term-Roadmap.pdf

and see XC is not fully anonymous, but just a somewhat decentralized coinbase mixer. Am I right?

Also I am in doubt, how one can prove mixing is correct, if source is close. When dev plan to open it?

Such subtle FUD, lol.

Let's close this discussion with XC's statements on these points:

Not fully anonymous? No, it's fully anonymous. Read the opening post. Then in future please try to inform yourself before commenting.

How can one prove mixing is correct? By testing it. If you don't know how to test it yourself, then you'll have to wait until major and experienced people in the industry test it after Rev 3 - for a big bounty.

Lastly the code is not closed. Here is XC's stance on open source:

Jump to: