Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1002. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
here we go .... rocket time now... to 10 dollars. by tommorow night.  see yas then... anyone want to have beers. they are on me. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Very surprised people are selling at this price...why?

Because the coin sucks, might as well donate the coins you hold to the devs.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

It's natural price action, since there's been no news to cause the change in price.

It's called a pullback/retracement/correction: price goes up; at some point people start to wonder whether they're not getting a good deal when they buy; volume falls; more people sell; price falls, and then fluctuates until consensus is reach as to what a good price to pay for XC is. Then, since we're on a bull run, the price carries on going up again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

hold you xc
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Those are bots trading, not people selling...
Activity: 182
Activity: 238
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 126
What is "semi-centralisation" ?

Semi-centralisation refers to a scenario where a small number of nodes are used to forward transactions. See the OP for how this causes a "security bottleneck", as bitcoin core developer Gregory Maxwell states.

What's the number of nodes in XC now?

every wallet with 550 coins can become a Xnode! we have 5.5m coins in circulation.. So possible 10k nodes max, but this will never be reached. Also the team stated the amount of coins needed can be reduced when it becomes to centralized and needs more diversity

What do you think is a good number until it's not semi-centralized anymore?

It should be a determined user/xnode ratio in my opinion. To give you numbers is a little premature i guess. This all depends on adoption

Or was the question more about another coin? because we are not semi-centralized
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Semi-centralisation refers to a scenario where a small number of nodes are used to forward transactions. See the OP for how this causes a "security bottleneck", as bitcoin core developer Gregory Maxwell states.

every wallet with 550 coins can become a Xnode! we have 5.5m coins in circulation.. So possible 10k nodes max, but this will never be reached. Also the team stated the amount of coins needed can be reduced when it becomes to centralized and needs more diversity

What do you think is a good number until it's not semi-centralized anymore?
Activity: 126

every wallet with 550 coins can become a Xnode! we have 5.5m coins in circulation.. So possible 10k nodes max, but this will never be reached. Also the team stated the amount of coins needed can be reduced when it becomes to centralized and needs more diversity. This depends on the amount of users we will get in the future
legendary

Hard to say. Any wallet can function as an xnode. How many nodes are on the network? Anyone know how to figure this out?

Whatever the number is, the proportion of xnodes to nodes will be high since Xnodes get transaction fees. There's a clear incentive there.
legendary
Hi all

Just to let you know that pratico has now sent me his first $500 donation for the paid Rev 2 press release!

You can confirm the payment here: 19G6JSgvGDHeeRwJDuZhpeXUMMiQP2X3oc

I then exchanged it for USD and sent it to the MasterCard that will pay for the release. The transfer fee was 3% and so the resulting amount in USD is $486.87.

I'll use driv3n's $100 donation to cover the outstanding amount (which is what I did for the previous press release). Thanks again Driv3n!

An enormous thanks to pratico for such a substantial contribution toward sending XC moonward.

Hurrah!

Remember that if the community donates a total of $500 for a paid release for Rev 2.5, then pratico will donate ANOTHER $500!

We're not too far off the target. By all means, donate $20, or whatever you see fit, and let's put XC into the mainstream.

Here's the idea:

- buy XC

- have some money left over to donate to XC's PR

- watch the donation make your trade go to the moon

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

I believe in this coin and the outstanding development team behind XC. Here's my contribution to XC:

07/06/2014 07:44:27 PM   BTC   0.10012100  Address: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

Thank you! Received.
Activity: 840
I would advise everyone to ignore  btell since he's subtle fudding due the fact that his question have been answered multiples not only by the team but many members here.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hi all

Just to let you know that pratico has now sent me his first $500 donation for the paid Rev 2 press release!

I then exchanged it for USD and sent it to the MasterCard that will pay for the release. The transfer fee was 3% and so the resulting amount in USD is $486.87.

I'll use driv3n's $100 donation to cover the outstanding amount (which is what I did for the previous press release). Thanks again Driv3n!

An enormous thanks to pratico for such a substantial contribution toward sending XC moonward.

Hurrah!

Remember that if the community donates a total of $500 for a paid release for Rev 2.5, then pratico will donate ANOTHER $500!

We're not too far off the target. By all means, donate $20, or whatever you see fit, and let's put XC into the mainstream.

Here's the idea:

- buy XC

2014-07-06 22:08:14 BTC 0.10010000 0.00020000 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ CONFIRMED

Please donate what you can to help further XC's cause...  If I can do it, you can too!!!

Every little bit helps! Time to give back.... Believe me, it feels great!!! Grin

Payment received. Thank you!

+100000 for pratico

Activity: 135
Hi all

Hurrah!

Here's the idea:

- buy XC

I believe in this coin and the outstanding development team behind XC. Here's my contribution to XC:

07/06/2014 07:44:27 PM   BTC   0.10012100  Address: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
another huge sell wall.. let's see if noobs fall for it.. hehehe.. gotta be fake.

or

perhaps the bots will.. Smiley
legendary

Jump to: