Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1000. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
there are 3 NEW announcements tomorrow.. not just one.. and NO specific time was given.  All we know is TOMORROW.  EST.  

No, this is WRONG.  There are three announcements, ONE per day on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday.

Monday = REV2

Tuesday = ?

Wednesday = ?
You are right!

THREE announcements on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

nice work

I'm pretty certain arlyn meant one on monday another on tuesday and another on wednesday.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
there are 3 NEW announcements tomorrow.. not just one.. and NO specific time was given.  All we know is TOMORROW.  EST.  

No, this is WRONG.  There are three announcements, ONE per day on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday.

Monday = REV2

Tuesday = ?

Wednesday = ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
there are 3 NEW announcements tomorrow.. not just one.. and NO specific time was given.  All we know is TOMORROW.  EST. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 9
Hey guys, I've been using my wallet without issues for over a month, but I've started having some "syncing" issues with my wallet now. I installed the newest version but still have the same issue. I tried deleting everything except my wallet.dat but still it seems to pretty much halt around 50%.

Any Ideas? Thanks.
Activity: 322
Rev 2.0 will be released in 3 hours.

can't wait to try it out! omg!! history here!

In the morning (EST time) we will let the community know the announcement schedule for Rev 2.

Let's not use countdowns that attain an accuracy beyond our means for determining it.
Activity: 468

can't wait to try it out! omg!! history here!
Activity: 28

Dude, this is incorrect.  Dev's already said they will announce tomorrow morning the exact time that REV2 will release on 7/7
Activity: 126
XC
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
And then I witnessed DKR's rise, live, in 2-3 days, and I was like "fuck, had I known this stuff a month ago, I might had hit gold now"

It took DRK a month to go from the same place XC was 3 days ago to it's peak.

yeah but it skyrocketed in 3-4 days, I believe the term used is fair, 50 cents to 8-10 USD

The price went up 14-15 times it's value in a month. It doubled roughly every 2-4 days. By your definition it "skyrocketed" several times over. This doesn't take away from the fact that it took a month to get there.

cmon dude, u get the point.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
And then I witnessed DKR's rise, live, in 2-3 days, and I was like "fuck, had I known this stuff a month ago, I might had hit gold now"

yeah but it skyrocketed in 3-4 days, I believe the term used is fair, 50 cents to 8-10 USD

The price went up 14-15 times it's value in a month. It doubled roughly every 2-4 days. By your definition it "skyrocketed" several times over. This doesn't take away from the fact that it took a month to get there.
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

here we go .... rocket time now... to 10 dollars. by tommorow night.  see yas then... anyone want to have beers. they are on me.  

On my way to Canada to celebrate if we hit that price, see ya then.

We seem to have hit a lull

It was been interesting watching the price fluctuate up and down around .0028.  That may be where we will sit for a while longer I suspect.  XC has been making me smile for the last 24 hours I just wish I had more in my wallet for staking hehe.  If for some reason their is a dump of some sort I hope I'm there to see it.

There are new people/investors here who they just only heard of XC, and they are like "why is this coin any different", or they read older members replies "yes dev has alwas delivered" and stuff. Imagine their reaction when they actually LIVE REV2 release from the inside, taking part in it, like we v all had with all those past releases and promos. They will be thrilled and they will just buy buy buy. No way Price is not moving HARD.

Damn me we have a PST people!!!

I started taking my first steps in crypto when DKR was @ 0,5 $. I was like, I should probably buy, but then again, why invest money into a scene I obviously know nothing about? So I was playing around with dogecoins and stuff, making some super micro transactions with bitcoin. And then I witnessed DKR's rise, live, in 2-3 days, and I was like "fuck, had I known this stuff a month ago, I might had hit gold now"

I expect nothing less of XC's week. You can have your beers, im getting champagne. Others are going to use XC for retirement-me, im just going to use it to be part of Dan and team's next project!

Buckle up ladies and gentlemen, c u @ station "Moon"
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
here we go .... rocket time now... to 10 dollars. by tommorow night.  see yas then... anyone want to have beers. they are on me. 

It was been interesting watching the price fluctuate up and down around .0028.  That may be where we will sit for a while longer I suspect.  XC has been making me smile for the last 24 hours I just wish I had more in my wallet for staking hehe.  If for some reason their is a dump of some sort I hope I'm there to see it.
Activity: 47
here we go .... rocket time now... to 10 dollars. by tommorow night.  see yas then... anyone want to have beers. they are on me. 

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I'm from Wisconsin, I'll drink whatever

Come on there are plenty of micro brews for you to choose from.

Fine, a Pabst for you... warm....

Ouch.

The finest piss water one can buy in a can.... I wont even cook my brats in that lol.
Activity: 364

Jump to: