Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1006. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
When dev plan to open it?

A while even before the really revs are open sourced, might not even happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Think its referring to the code, so they can copy it and make 1200 shit coins out of it with promises of unicorns pooping skittles.

Eventually then.... Eventually  Grin

Which part? The skittles or code release lol.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Think its referring to the code, so they can copy it and make 1200 shit coins out of it with promises of unicorns pooping skittles.

Eventually then.... Eventually  Grin
Recall that 292K wall that was there a while ago and taken down? Smart move by whoever... went right on past it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
6 hrs EST away to 7/7 - Rev 2 release!!!!

#mindblown

I think you should change the EST... it's on 7/7... not right at midnight of 7/7.   It's sometimes tomorrow.  Remember that Dan is in the Eastern  time zone.    We don't want FUD to start spreading based on your unofficial 6 hours estimate....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
.15 BTC sent for xc promotion to 16WffZKRbnCKSBGXaVpra4dqT72pf3TT3V

Thank you! Received... though you sent it to my personal address.

I'll forward it to the donation address unless you intended to tip me :-)

Thanks, as I stated before not overly tech savy....  lol

I donated, although to the wrong account, but synechist moved it to the correct account.  lol I see this as a small additional investment which will help mainstream XC and help the return on our investment.  You can donate too.
Activity: 322
Guys I look at XC roadmap,

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/XC-Short-Term-Roadmap.pdf

and see XC is not fully anonymous, but just a somewhat decentralized coinbase mixer. Am I right?

Also I am in doubt, how one can prove mixing is correct, if source is close. When dev plan to open it?

Ill take the troll bait.

There was a bounty to trace... no one could. There will be a larger one from my understanding very soon... I doubt that one will get claimed either.

First we have Cloak trolls, then Monero's trolls... oooh who's next?

Activity: 105

and see XC is not fully anonymous, but just a somewhat decentralized coinbase mixer. Am I right?

Also I am in doubt, how one can prove mixing is correct, if source is close. When dev plan to open it?

4) XC is already anonymous, and working

I can't stress this enough. It's working! It doesn't mysteriously fork. It was released on time. There have been no setbacks.
XC is only 5 weeks old, and we're already at this level.
XC is not a completed design. It anonymity will compound. Its user-friendliness will become a 1-click thing. Thorough, professional testing will render it bulletproof. See the roadmap: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7535822.
Xnodes do not steal coins. But for the sake of historical accuracy, here's where this rumour started: Rev. 1 was released to test whether anyone could prove that a link exists on the blockchain between sender and receiver. Chaeplin misconstrued the purpose of the release and harped on about the fact that because mixers forward coins, coins could be stolen. This is true, but it's besides the point. All we were testing was whether anyone could provide a link on the blockchain. The rest of the build, including vulnerable transaction-forwarding, was just scaffolding so that the tests could be carried out. But, alas, Chaeplin appeared not to be amenable to realising this fact. Perhaps if his intention was to contribute constructively he would have avoided this lapse of comprehension.

This might help you ^

It's from the OP  Wink

Ill take the troll bait.

There was a bounty to trace... no one could. There will be a larger one from my understanding very soon... I doubt that one will get claimed either.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
6 hrs EST away to 7/7 - Rev 2 release!!!!

#mindblown

6 hours?  how do u know what time ?  I thought the time was just tomorrow (monday) at some point...  ?
If anyone could convince try to Giftencounter to stop trolling dark coin in the thread, and praising XC, that would be great. After the devs' statement, we are in a cordial relation and I don't want it to be back to fur wars

Teka?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
If anyone could convince try to Giftencounter to stop trolling dark coin in the thread, and praising XC, that would be great. After the devs' statement, we are in a cordial relation and I don't want it to be back to fud wars
Activity: 597
Activity: 119

Hi all

Just to let you know that pratico has now sent me his first $500 donation for the paid Rev 2 press release!

You can confirm the payment here: 19G6JSgvGDHeeRwJDuZhpeXUMMiQP2X3oc

I then exchanged it for USD and sent it to the MasterCard that will pay for the release. The transfer fee was 3% and so the resulting amount in USD is $486.87.

I'll use driv3n's $100 donation to cover the outstanding amount (which is what I did for the previous press release). Thanks again Driv3n!

An enormous thanks to pratico for such a substantial contribution toward sending XC moonward.

Hurrah!

Remember that if the community donates a total of $500 for a paid release for Rev 2.5, then pratico will donate ANOTHER $500!

We're not too far off the target. By all means, donate $20, or whatever you see fit, and let's put XC into the mainstream.

Here's the idea:

- buy XC

- have some money left over to donate to XC's PR

- watch the donation make your trade go to the moon

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

2014-07-06 22:08:14 BTC 0.10010000 0.00020000 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ CONFIRMED

Please donate what you can to help further XC's cause...  If I can do it, you can too!!!

Every little bit helps! Time to give back.... Believe me, it feels great!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Hi all

Just to let you know that pratico has now sent me his first $500 donation for the paid Rev 2 press release!

I then exchanged it for USD and sent it to the MasterCard that will pay for the release. The transfer fee was 3% and so the resulting amount in USD is $486.87.

I'll use driv3n's $100 donation to cover the outstanding amount (which is what I did for the previous press release). Thanks again Driv3n!

An enormous thanks to pratico for such a substantial contribution toward sending XC moonward.

Hurrah!

Remember that if the community donates a total of $500 for a paid release for Rev 2.5, then pratico will donate ANOTHER $500!

We're not too far off the target. By all means, donate $20, or whatever you see fit, and let's put XC into the mainstream.

Here's the idea:

- buy XC

- have some money left over to donate to XC's PR

- watch the donation make your trade go to the moon

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

Great news!
Activity: 364
Hi all

Hurrah!

You're very welcome, and another big thanks to pratico for the substantial donation.  It's great to see everyone working together.
Jump to: