Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1009. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
About the bounty:

Is there a hash of the sending address available? Without that people can always say "nope, that's not it..."
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
that whale doesn't want it to go up.  he better watch out.. some one may buy it.

lol I see that @ 292K....100+ BTC sell. Most likely the same idiot that set the same type not a few days ago I think ~ 170K or something.

well he is quite successful in moving the price down and now it's gone.. likely just filling his orders.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
that whale doesn't want it to go up.  he better watch out.. some one may buy it.

lol I see that @ 292K....100+ BTC sell. Most likely the same idiot that set the same type not a few days ago I think ~ 170K or something.

It got pulled back.
less than 9 hrs EST until 7/7!  anticipation and momentum continues to build.
that whale doesn't want it to go up.  he better watch out.. some one may buy it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hey Guys,

Been keeping an eye on this while I've been travelling. Glad to see we're approaching 0.002, expect some resistance when we test it, but we'll pass shortly after. I'm not going to go into this too much but our biggest competitor is about to have nothing but disadvantages compared to us. There only advantage up until Rev 2 was media attention, something which looks like its about to be over.

Anyways, I expect a test of 0.0025 in the coming days. Have reset my alarms till then as there's no way were not breaking through 0.002. Will reasses then.

Hope your all good and its great to see everything coming together as planned.

Still buying, still spreading the word, still holding.

Cheers.

Well, that happened fast.

Market is currently reconsolidating before another big push. Expect it to stall around this mark for the next few hours before a test of 0.003. Alarms have been set, will update then when we have more data.

On a side note. A special thanks to the team. While allot of us saw this coming months ago without the teams hard work and dedication this would never have been realised. Keep it up.

For those talking long term prices, if bitcoin bubbles up, we will test 0.01. This could happen in weeks rather than months. It all depends on the bubble though.

Have fun guys.

Always nice to hear you from. For the new guys in here, listen to him, we are very lucky to have such investors in our XC community. I remember his quoted post like it was yesterday.

Blackcoin got to 3 or 4 before, getting there doesn't matter, its about staying there. Rapid growth is not stable, XC will see some pullback.

And call FUD all you want but I hold several coins, I have just seen this pattern over and over. It is hilarious how everyone pretends it won't happen to them.

The only hilarious thing is you appearing after the last couple of days, since we got some more momentum. XC has been all green for several days and rev2 isnt due till tomorrow.

Just fyi, XC has seen the big dump you describe, back when people where uncertain of everything, and whales came manipulating the price like they do with every coin on the spotlight. I repeat, the big P&D has already taken place, NOT to mention it was exaggarated because of some exchange bloating (or w/e) and massive FUD back at the day.

Since then it has PROVED to every1 in the cryptoworld its a solid investment, I dare say even more than litecoin which is slowly dying(yeah it might bounce back but people expecting another 30$ are going to be disappointed), and even newcomers are more skeptical of FUDing trolls than the coin/team itself.

This is some serious bitcoin sh*t all over again, and this time we are here for it!

PS: price speculation topic in my sig people, visit the official XC forum and register, NOW! You can find neat charts in topic, but above all, you can find HISTORY written all over it: our positive speculation coming true 1:1 since early June!
Wow my order for 260K got filled lutz
0029 new 24h-high... Grin

going up up up Grin

glad I bought some Xc's (almost a month ago) @ 000875

I bought for 0.000132btc/XC at  05/23/2014 01:26:41 PM
nice  Cheesy
I was an early miner, but I lost all with the stop/loss function on poloniex... (2 times)
0003 and 00025

lesson learned... I'll never use it again Grin

O you a victim from them too hey? Yeah it sucked.
Wall is fake.. Hold - it will disappear any time.  This is called manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
The only thing I regret - that i bought a little XC coins, and very expensive to buy now

It's still cheap to buy more. Rev 2 is coming out and some big announcements are coming out this week.

What do other people think?

is 300-400 in the next 24 hours realistic?

well...its.0029 at bter right now... just saying

Building some base in this area is not necessarily a bad thing.   Super rapid rise is a concern.   Our base building in the 120 area has been really helpful during this run.

+1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The only thing I regret - that i bought a little XC coins, and very expensive to buy now

What is considered expensive today will be considered cheap tomorrow, a bargain in one month and almost for free in three months.

yeah everything is relative. I'm sure some people said the same thing about buying in on bitcoin at $1 a coin lol

XC right now has the potential to overtake Darkcoin and have >$10 a coin.

Right now XC is 1.84 per coin. The other coin is 6.46 per coin and XC hasn't started its' real rise yet!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xc_music_video
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

It's still cheap to buy more. Rev 2 is coming out and some big announcements are coming out this week.

Building some base in this area is not necessarily a bad thing.   Super rapid rise is a concern.   Our base building in the 120 area has been really helpful during this run.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

What is considered expensive today will be considered cheap tomorrow, a bargain in one month and almost for free in three months.

yeah everything is relative. I'm sure some people said the same thing about buying in on bitcoin at $1 a coin lol

XC right now has the potential to overtake Darkcoin and have >$10 a coin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Blackcoin got to 3 or 4 before, getting there doesn't matter, its about staying there. Rapid growth is not stable, XC will see some pullback.

And call FUD all you want but I hold several coins, I have just seen this pattern over and over. It is hilarious how everyone pretends it won't happen to them.

Trying to compare other coins to this is comical at best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
This week will be full of announcement. So i hope XC just starting Cool
Jump to: