Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1021. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Please SushiChef, use forum.xctalk.com to spam your selfportret Tongue
Activity: 126
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Also, just a reminder: if the community donates $500 for Rev 2.5 PR then pratico will very generously donate another $500 for Rev 3 PR.

Here's the idea:

- buy XC

- have some money left over to donate to XC's PR

- watch the donation make your trade go to the moon

Prepare for blast-off.

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

Typically, a good PR/Marketing campaign can cost from 10 to 100,000 dollars depending on the Advertising agency you hire. Or, you are a pr/marketing genius and can do it yourself. Either way, I have faith in you buddy! go get 'em!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Also, just a reminder: if the community donates $500 for Rev 2.5 PR then pratico will very generously donate another $500 for Rev 3 PR.

Here's the idea:

- buy XC

Prepare for blast-off.

Not everyone can stand high G value in rocket ship  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Here's the idea:

- buy XC

Prepare for blast-off.

legendary
Activity: 971
Brace yourself.
 The ‪#‎XC‬ twitter feed spam is coming.
 7/7

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xcbtc
legendary
So... on the topic of releases and announcements...

As you all know, Rev 2 is out on Monday.

But we'll be making not one but THREE announcements: one on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Two are tech-related, and one is team-related.

Brace yourselves.

You little teaser! You should work in Hooters

Ha ha. Well, call it fair informing.

Wouldn't want to surprise the community and leave whoever's offline at the time in the lurch.

ty for informing community members/holders so we can get some more.

Of course. Community comes first.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

But we'll be making not one but THREE announcements: one on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Brace yourselves.

Wouldn't want to surprise the community and leave whoever's offline at the time in the lurch.

ty for informing community members/holders so we can get some more.
legendary

Brace yourselves.

legendary
THREE announcements on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

nice work

I'm pretty certain arlyn meant one on monday another on tuesday and another on wednesday.

So be it! Coin needs a good attention. Announcements are good reason for pump, but this coin with all the future projects and evident board activity will reach good heights to stay for long.
Activity: 840

nice work

I'm pretty certain arlyn meant one on monday another on tuesday and another on wednesday.
legendary
Sunday through Wednesday will be hot.  XC will have one major announcement per day from Mon-Wed... After that, who knows, it really depends on what the announcements are.  But something tells me at least one of the announcements (other than REV2) will be huge... Wink

Anyway XC is the ONE in altcoin cloud. I have very tiny amount of coins, but have a faith it can become a real alternative-to-btc coin. Probably even better value wise.
Activity: 182

nice work
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sunday through Wednesday will be hot.  XC will have one major announcement per day from Mon-Wed... After that, who knows, it really depends on what the announcements are.  But something tells me at least one of the announcements (other than REV2) will be huge... Wink

legendary
New resistance level is on the way...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ok, im srsly just asking this right here right now in the open:

-1)sell all vootcoin

2)purchase XC all in

3)Monday

4)profit?

-Sell half voot for XC

-Or w8 for vootcoin to enter mintpal, sell, then purchase XC

I have already made good voot profit(I actually like the coin a lot), but XC is all that matters right now. TBH, the question is more like whether mintpal is going to add VOOT before REV2 is released in Monday. Thats the problem.

The question is, which price will change more (%) in the next 1-3 days.  My bet would be XC.

yeah yeah thats my thought exactly I just got to the bottom of this: if rev2 is released before mintpal adds voots XC is gonna skyrocket for sure, then its going to be diff to buy XC with my profit anyway. But if mintpal adds voot, its going to skyrocket more than pre-rev2 XC accumulation. I have made a very, very good trading week, and I want max profit. This very decision could mean I either purchase(or lose) perhaps double the XC profit. Its a win/win senario, albeit the win one is like a big fat golden piggy.

I've noticed that even good coins don't always skyrocket when they hit Mintpal now.

In fact it seems like the more people expect a new listed coin on Mintpal to skyrocket, it doesn't because it's already been priced in (e.g. Monero).

and coins, like stocks, often go up before a big event, in anticipation of what may happen; and then correct immeadiately thereafter.

voot won't go to MP til Tuesday. Lets Hope!! voted coins go up on Monday.
Whatever you do policymaker, you better do it quick.  Seems like XC price wants to go boom any minute.

get out of my head!!!!!

I believe Sunday will be even hotter than today.

I feel such a whore right now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Whatever you do policymaker, you better do it quick.  Seems like XC price wants to go boom any minute.

Ok, im srsly just asking this right here right now in the open:

-1)sell all vootcoin

2)purchase XC all in

3)Monday

4)profit?

-Sell half voot for XC

-Or w8 for vootcoin to enter mintpal, sell, then purchase XC

I have already made good voot profit(I actually like the coin a lot), but XC is all that matters right now. TBH, the question is more like whether mintpal is going to add VOOT before REV2 is released in Monday. Thats the problem.

The question is, which price will change more (%) in the next 1-3 days.  My bet would be XC.

yeah yeah thats my thought exactly I just got to the bottom of this: if rev2 is released before mintpal adds voots XC is gonna skyrocket for sure, then its going to be diff to buy XC with my profit anyway. But if mintpal adds voot, its going to skyrocket more than pre-rev2 XC accumulation. I have made a very, very good trading week, and I want max profit. This very decision could mean I either purchase(or lose) perhaps double the XC profit. Its a win/win senario, albeit the win one is like a big fat golden piggy.

I've noticed that even good coins don't always skyrocket when they hit Mintpal now.

In fact it seems like the more people expect a new listed coin on Mintpal to skyrocket, it doesn't because it's already been priced in (e.g. Monero).

well the thing is, I consider voot a good, prospectful coin. Monero was a heavy coin, and it did pump- a lot. from 3 dollar to 6 while in mintpal.

This has also been the case with more "good" coins- razor/VRC. They were all pumped, then skyrocketed when entered mintpal. The correction is another story, one which im not really scared of right now.

I might sell like 80% of my voot, purchase some more XC, and leave the 20% for the inevitable pump, what do you think?
Jump to: