Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1023. (Read 1484201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
XC just going from strength to strength in terms of price.

Yet, one look at the market cap on coinmarketcap.com and you realise it's still peanuts.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
"#XC has potential to become a great anonymous payment option " http://www.coinssource.com/xcurrencys-market-boom-tor-stick-more/ further "The already great anonymous cryptocurrency "

https://twitter.com/XCplatform/status/485542672112058371
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

i send Foreal the revised translation.

not too much, but make it more understandable on some tech terms.  but i am not a tech nerd either, i just try my best.

let me know where i can help in future.

Grin

Thank you so much bro !!!!!!
Your way of explain technical terms is just beautiful
I consolidated your revision and shipped it to Aryln.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So the official name of XC is XCurrency, right?  Why is it listed as X11Coin on Polo and Cryptsy?  I haven't checked any other exchanges...

That was the original name. If my memory serves me correctly, name change requests were submitted to all exchanges.

Yup, I'll tweet at them again.

One of the Polo mods said they never received a name change request...just passing a heads up...-thumbsup-

Well they have now... maybe my memory is just being shoddy again.

Thanks for getting at them, they're not the only two that still say x11... I'll try to track down some others so we can get it corrected.
So the official name of XC is XCurrency, right?  Why is it listed as X11Coin on Polo and Cryptsy?  I haven't checked any other exchanges...

That was the original name. If my memory serves me correctly, name change requests were submitted to all exchanges.

One of the Polo mods said they never received a name change request...just passing a heads up...-thumbsup-

Well they have now... maybe my memory is just being shoddy again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Activity: 728
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ok I got 9 XC today. But the avg hashrate doesn't seem right. If I mine on any other pools suprnova, dedicatedpool, etc, my hashrate is always above 90.

Right now we're more concerned with keeping the pool operational. If you're not getting the desired hashrate, please don't mine and hope for the best at payout time.

We will eventually have multiple stratums with different settings which will cater for everyone, but right now our goal is to keep the pool up.

One issue we have right now is we have found 15 LitecoinX blocks! But the db (and website) aren't reporting them. Adding LitecoinX will boost our X11 payouts that's for sure, but just need to sort this flippin issue now.
legendary
Activity: 1288
someone just crapped out and sold 8K in one sell... what a idiot.

I LOL'd.  Probably thinks he was clever.  We'll see what he thinks when the price keeps going up.

Good riddance!

Weak hands don't earn the big money!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

I LOL'd.  Probably thinks he was clever.  We'll see what he thinks when the price keeps going up.
Activity: 126
Thanks guys/girls.. Entry closed! If there ismore then one winnen they share.. See you in 45m.. Or 75 Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
20 XCurrency for the one correct predicting the outcome of Netherlands - Costa rica..

Entry is valid if submitted before end of half time

3 - 0  The Netherlands win
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
20 XCurrency for the one correct predicting the outcome of Netherlands - Costa rica..

Netherlands 2 - Costa Rica 0
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Nl 2 CR 1
Activity: 160

1 - 0 for Netherlands
Activity: 700

2-1 for Netherlands
Activity: 980
20 XCurrency for the one predicting the outcome of Netherlands - Costa rica..

Netherlands 3
Costa Rica 2
Jump to: