Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1022. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
XC just going from strength to strength in terms of price.

Yet, one look at the market cap on coinmarketcap.com and you realise it's still peanuts.

I think I take the MC of what was said earlier a week or so ago.... being around .3 per would be just freakin awesome.... I wonder if it could hit that.

If all goes to plan I see us reaching NXT's market cap in the coming months.

The interesting thing is that the rise from 12 to 20 in the last few days has happened on low trading volume. That suggests a lack of dumpers i.e. lots of holders believe in this coin. I look forward to how high we will go once a real pump starts in terms of trading volume.

For me I hold, at first I sold a small share of what I mined to cover costs of mining for a month... and to be honest, I did so wayyyy to early. I kid you not, I will make you all cry right now... this is my sell to cover costs on bit:

05/21/2014 03:40:24 PM   Sell   0.00004600   7309.88468225   7309.88468225   0.00004599   0.33541406

Of course I have sold some more, but only in the mid range to buy more when it hit @ 90K.... so I just ended up with more XC. I also hold a majority of my mined coins so in the end I am still happy.

(BTW for those bad at math, my 7K sell then to now cost me 13 BTC or over $8000 for waiting up to now.)
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Ok, im srsly just asking this right here right now in the open:

-1)sell all vootcoin

2)purchase XC all in

3)Monday

4)profit?

-Sell half voot for XC

-Or w8 for vootcoin to enter mintpal, sell, then purchase XC

I have already made good voot profit(I actually like the coin a lot), but XC is all that matters right now. TBH, the question is more like whether mintpal is going to add VOOT before REV2 is released in Monday. Thats the problem.

The question is, which price will change more (%) in the next 1-3 days.  My bet would be XC.

yeah yeah thats my thought exactly I just got to the bottom of this: if rev2 is released before mintpal adds voots XC is gonna skyrocket for sure, then its going to be diff to buy XC with my profit anyway. But if mintpal adds voot, its going to skyrocket more than pre-rev2 XC accumulation. I have made a very, very good trading week, and I want max profit. This very decision could mean I either purchase(or lose) perhaps double the XC profit. Its a win/win senario, albeit the win one is like a big fat golden piggy.

I've noticed that even good coins don't always skyrocket when they hit Mintpal now.

In fact it seems like the more people expect a new listed coin on Mintpal to skyrocket, it doesn't because it's already been priced in (e.g. Monero).

and coins, like stocks, often go up before a big event, in anticipation of what may happen; and then correct immeadiately thereafter.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

-1)sell all vootcoin

2)purchase XC all in

3)Monday

4)profit?

-Sell half voot for XC

I have already made good voot profit(I actually like the coin a lot), but XC is all that matters right now. TBH, the question is more like whether mintpal is going to add VOOT before REV2 is released in Monday. Thats the problem.

The question is, which price will change more (%) in the next 1-3 days.  My bet would be XC.

yeah yeah thats my thought exactly I just got to the bottom of this: if rev2 is released before mintpal adds voots XC is gonna skyrocket for sure, then its going to be diff to buy XC with my profit anyway. But if mintpal adds voot, its going to skyrocket more than pre-rev2 XC accumulation. I have made a very, very good trading week, and I want max profit. This very decision could mean I either purchase(or lose) perhaps double the XC profit. Its a win/win senario, albeit the win one is like a big fat golden piggy.

I've noticed that even good coins don't always skyrocket when they hit Mintpal now.

In fact it seems like the more people expect a new listed coin on Mintpal to skyrocket, it doesn't because it's already been priced in (e.g. Monero).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Yet, one look at the market cap on coinmarketcap.com and you realise it's still peanuts.

I think I take the MC of what was said earlier a week or so ago.... being around .3 per would be just freakin awesome.... I wonder if it could hit that.

The interesting thing is that the rise from 12 to 20 in the last few days has happened on low trading volume. That suggests a lack of dumpers i.e. lots of holders believe in this coin. I look forward to how high we will go once a real pump starts in terms of trading volume.

100% agree.  If development continues this same trend, I easily see XC reaching 30-50m market cap in the next 1-2 months.

XC is the only altcoin where no matter how much I continue to buy, my bags don't feel any heavier.  It's also the only altcoin I hold where I don't feel like I have to be constantly checking the forum -- and that's a good feeling.  XC is the easiest bag to hold among alts.  
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

-1)sell all vootcoin

2)purchase XC all in

3)Monday

4)profit?

-Sell half voot for XC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

-1)sell all vootcoin

2)purchase XC all in

3)Monday

4)profit?

-Sell half voot for XC

The question is, which price will change more (%) in the next 1-3 days.  My bet would be XC.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

-1)sell all vootcoin

2)purchase XC all in

3)Monday

4)profit?

-Sell half voot for XC

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Time for some big moves on Mintpal (possibly). Whale battle has been fun to watch but so much teasing
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
No winner Sad

Glad we won pffft! Time to get wasted

The 20xcurrency will go to next match

Netherlands will beat Argentina 2-1. 

Argentina 2-1
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No winner Sad

those 20 XC maybe worth much more.  If I win I will donate to the marketing promotions budget.
Activity: 980
No winner Sad

make that 3 - 0

Netherlands will beat Argentina 3-2
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
No winner Sad

make that 3 - 0
unless they go full retard defence then idk
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No winner Sad

Activity: 518
1 day to rev 2.. Me thinks it is about to get busy here!

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
No winner Sad

Cheers my man, I'm doing the same 😃
Activity: 980
No winner Sad

Glad we won pffft

Oh well....  Thanks for the fun contest!!
Activity: 126
No winner Sad

Activity: 644
So the official name of XC is XCurrency, right?  Why is it listed as X11Coin on Polo and Cryptsy?  I haven't checked any other exchanges...

That was the original name. If my memory serves me correctly, name change requests were submitted to all exchanges.

Yup, I'll tweet at them again.

One of the Polo mods said they never received a name change request...just passing a heads up...-thumbsup-

Well they have now... maybe my memory is just being shoddy again.

Thanks for getting at them, they're not the only two that still say x11... I'll try to track down some others so we can get it corrected.

Do you think coinmarketcap should say XCurrency instead of XC?  Every other coin shows the name, not the symbol. XCurrency is a serious name for serious adoption.
Jump to: