Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1025. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Seems like the XC official pool is down... or at least its not giving me any work... can anyone confirm ?

down for me for the last 5 minutes...

Guys, please check the site first before posting, there is a message in blue which has announcements.

Server had to be restarted, which with this many coins can take up to 15minutes.

It should be back up now.

If anyone would like to test our US stratum, and report back that be great:

SCRYPT: us.hashevolved.com : 3333

SHA256: us.hashevolved.com : 4444

X11: us.hashevolved.com : 5555

Er little off here but, I have to ask, for the x11 algo it seems that even with 800 MH pool total we got less than 1 XC total to split with all of us? If so that is just horrible. I know its beta and all that stuff, and dont want to seem mean, but calling it what it is.... that is just flat out bad.

Edit, seems to be not listed again. I had hoped that was wrong.... and still do.

Please check the site's Message Of The Day for announcements -

The last x11 payment has gone out, but it seems we have lost the stats for it due to a db error. It was a pool payout of 96 XC plus we have just submitted another payout of 4.5 XC, giving a total pool payout of 100.5 XC. Better than the previous shift payout but still not where we should be for X11. LitecoinX to be added shortly.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
So... on the topic of releases and announcements...

As you all know, Rev 2 is out on Monday.

But we'll be making not one but THREE announcements on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Two are tech-related, and one is team-related.

Brace yourselves.

You little teaser! You should work in Hooters

Mmmmm Hooters...you just helped me decide what's for lunch lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

But we'll be making not one but THREE announcements on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Brace yourselves.

You little teaser! You should work in Hooters
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
The site is getting lots of traffic from the ccn article and many downloads. We also had meetings the last 3 days at 53&park in which xc was a part of the talks. Its not just the crypto world seeing the potential here now.

Jasinlee, I can't take this suspense anymore... all your talk about meetings with major investors... the talk of two NFL players... REV2 - trustless/decentralized/multisig/multipath/xnodes releasing on July 7th... with Encrypted Chat likely soon after, leading up to REV3...

Not to mention this article: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xcurrency-unveils-cryptographic-privacy-technology-wake-nsa-xkeyscore-outrage/2014/07/04

I'm starting to feel like this guy:

think I'll go fry up some latka's !

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

But we'll be making not one but THREE announcements: one on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Brace yourselves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The site is getting lots of traffic from the ccn article and many downloads. We also had meetings the last 3 days at 53&park in which xc was a part of the talks. Its not just the crypto world seeing the potential here now.

Jasinlee, I can't take this suspense anymore... all your talk about meetings with major investors... the talk of two NFL players... REV2 - trustless/decentralized/multisig/multipath/xnodes releasing on July 7th... with Encrypted Chat likely soon after, leading up to REV3...

Not to mention this article: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xcurrency-unveils-cryptographic-privacy-technology-wake-nsa-xkeyscore-outrage/2014/07/04

+1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
careful about buying in at this moment. it will dip a significnant amount right before rev2 due to whale manipulation. patience. will pay off

Only 45 BTC to take it over 220.  As I said before the fundamentals and plan are sound and have been delivered in the past.  170-190 is a good deal, but if you wait it may be 270-290 if one big buy eats up the board.  We have a lot of big money lurking right now, you may be right, but is it worth the risk right now.  I just bought some more this AM and anticipate on time and competent delivery of Rev. 2 on Monday.

Will the competent delivery of an upgraded Website happen on Monday too? Or, did I mis-read the road map?

Yup.

Good Man! Looking forward to it! Great strategy releasing both on the same day, for double impact.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
who is this linus tech dude?  

Took a quick look

https://twitter.com/LinusTech
https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips

"PC Hardware Unboxings & Reviews"

I don't know much about youtube (number stats) since I don't use it, but he seems to be a popular guy. I don't think he's the type of person to represent XC IMO. Tech product hype, consume consume consume (taking a stab on what his videos are about) vs storage and transfer of wealth. He's too small to represent XC is what I'm saying.

Well you need to start small....
Next stop - PewDiePie

LinusTech is a great guy, he also runs a channel called techquicke. I was thinking of sponsoring an XC informational video on that channel but that's about it.

That is a great Idea but how much will he ask? he is basically the top Hardware youtube channel for Geeks.

Not sure about Linus but Chris pirillo is pretty cheap to sponsor http://www.patreon.com/ChrisPirillo

Ho my God please no the guy is a joke in the tech community and apple fanboy...

Teksyndicate would be the best option for XC to get prometed on a geek youtube channel.. they talked about bitcoin since the beginning of their channel but I don't know if the sponsor is a good idea they might not advertise an investement.. but maybe send them an official e-mail with the press release. we might do that for the majors geek youtube channels..

Yes that's the next one, I was thinking about since they talk about privacy a hell of a lot.

Yes Indeed after Rev 2 the PR Team should contact them that will be huge advert for XC and well deserved also Smiley
Activity: 840

Took a quick look

I don't know much about youtube (number stats) since I don't use it, but he seems to be a popular guy. I don't think he's the type of person to represent XC IMO. Tech product hype, consume consume consume (taking a stab on what his videos are about) vs storage and transfer of wealth. He's too small to represent XC is what I'm saying.

Next stop - PewDiePie

LinusTech is a great guy, he also runs a channel called techquicke. I was thinking of sponsoring an XC informational video on that channel but that's about it.

That is a great Idea but how much will he ask? he is basically the top Hardware youtube channel for Geeks.

Not sure about Linus but Chris pirillo is pretty cheap to sponsor http://www.patreon.com/ChrisPirillo

Teksyndicate would be the best option for XC to get prometed on a geek youtube channel.. they talked about bitcoin since the beginning of their channel but I don't know if the sponsor is a good idea they might not advertise an investement.. but maybe send them an official e-mail with the press release. we might do that for the majors geek youtube channels..

Yes that's the next one, I was thinking about since they talk about privacy a hell of a lot.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Took a quick look

Next stop - PewDiePie

Teksyndicate would be the best option for XC to get promoted on a geek youtube channel.. they talked about bitcoin since the beginning of their channel but I don't know if the sponsor is a good idea they might not advertise an investement.. but maybe send them an official e-mail with the press release. we might do that for the majors geek youtube channels..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
meetings with major investors looks like we have some thing interesting going on.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/yrCCoB9.gif
Activity: 840

Took a quick look

Next stop - PewDiePie

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
careful about buying in at this moment. it will dip a significnant amount right before rev2 due to whale manipulation. patience. will pay off

Only 45 BTC to take it over 220.  As I said before the fundamentals and plan are sound and have been delivered in the past.  170-190 is a good deal, but if you wait it may be 270-290 if one big buy eats up the board.  We have a lot of big money lurking right now, you may be right, but is it worth the risk right now.  I just bought some more this AM and anticipate on time and competent delivery of Rev. 2 on Monday.

Will the competent delivery of an upgraded Website happen on Monday too? Or, did I mis-read the road map?

Yup.
Activity: 70

Only 45 BTC to take it over 220.  As I said before the fundamentals and plan are sound and have been delivered in the past.  170-190 is a good deal, but if you wait it may be 270-290 if one big buy eats up the board.  We have a lot of big money lurking right now, you may be right, but is it worth the risk right now.  I just bought some more this AM and anticipate on time and competent delivery of Rev. 2 on Monday.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I agree, I've stopped trying to wait for dips.  There are so many big things planned beyond Rev 2, 3, etc. that getting in now is all that matters to me, but I'll be holding for the long term and realize many will be riding the waves and getting out quickly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Yep, it wont take much ATM to rise the price a decent amount. I think that poor wale who tried to build that 106 BTC sell wall taught them all a lesson not to be doing that lol...... so we might not see anything like that any time soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Seems like the XC official pool is down... or at least its not giving me any work... can anyone confirm ?

down for me for the last 5 minutes...

Guys, please check the site first before posting, there is a message in blue which has announcements.

Server had to be restarted, which with this many coins can take up to 15minutes.

It should be back up now.

If anyone would like to test our US stratum, and report back that be great:

SCRYPT: us.hashevolved.com : 3333

SHA256: us.hashevolved.com : 4444

X11: us.hashevolved.com : 5555

Er little off here but, I have to ask, for the x11 algo it seems that even with 800 MH pool total we got less than 1 XC total to split with all of us? If so that is just horrible. I know its beta and all that stuff, and dont want to seem mean, but calling it what it is.... that is just flat out bad.

Edit, seems to be not listed again. I had hoped that was wrong.... and still do.

You think someone is skimming from the top?
No, I dont think that at all.

IMO, if the group of XC are willing to put this pool on the first page and support it, I believe that at the VERY LEAST, the benefit of the doubt should be in place....not only would the pool op be honest, but then the XC group would work hard to make it right... after all its THEM that people see as XC, not the pool.
Activity: 98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
All the alts taking a beating except the XC - very impressive! Next couple of days will be interesting.
Jump to: