Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1028. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
The site is getting lots of traffic from the ccn article and many downloads. We also had meetings the last 3 days at 53&park in which xc was a part of the talks. Its not just the crypto world seeing the potential here now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am really excited about the release of Rev.2 Not just from a price increase, to date the Devs have been on time with every release. It also appears that the team always give something extra with each new release.

I have been here (reading) since thread one around page 200.. started to become active within community around second thread page 100.. If a coin is legit it is this one and we all know it.

you must be new here

are you ever going to say something positive in this thread? Yeaz, you sound like a payed troll that knows what he is doing. You seem legit but clearly aren't

just giving advice. dont qq

But your advice is always negative. Also you haven't posted in this thread since 22nd of june and came/went to some threads with "REAL" potential (RZR,CRYPT,CLOAK, hahaha hahahaha)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
I am really excited about the release of Rev.2 Not just from a price increase, to date the Devs have been on time with every release. It also appears that the team always give something extra with each new release.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

you must be new here

are you ever going to say something positive in this thread? Yeaz, you sound like a payed troll that knows what he is doing. You seem legit but clearly aren't

just giving advice. dont qq

you must be new here

Activity: 322
careful about buying in at this moment. it will dip a significnant amount right before rev2 due to whale manipulation. patience. will pay off

not so sure about that...REV.2 in monday

my point being. its saturday

So... wait till it's Sunday/Monday when all the buyers are back and the price goes up?  Makes sense.

Grin ...this kids today...they are like squirrel on caffeine

It's like... ya price is low, don't buy, wait till there's more to fight with you, then buy?!!?    Wat...?

you must be new here

Please do enlighten me... 
careful about buying in at this moment. it will dip a significnant amount right before rev2 due to whale manipulation. patience. will pay off

So... wait till it's Sunday/Monday when all the buyers are back and the price goes up?  Makes sense.

It's like... ya price is low, don't buy, wait till there's more to fight with you, then buy?!!?    Wat...?

you must be new here
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Last chance to buy dat cheap before REV2. Slowly rise has began.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

watch

watching

watch
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 233

"Manipulation"

That's cute.
Activity: 560
buy support is crap... pumped to 22k to fall and to hoover for weeks again, this time between 14k - 16k   Roll Eyes

Hmm... the coin you are looking to troll/FUD is not in this thread.

ps.  This coin is at 180k-200k and not 22k or 14-16k.   Learn the units before you even attempt  to troll/FUD and try to buy in cheaper ok?

pps.  Also, the coin that you love so much, Lightcoin... ya... you are going to have a bad time.

What fud? I also own 200 XC. Yes I made a mistake on removing a decimal but I already edited the post. The fact is that the buy support is all at 160k and lets only hope it holds.
And are you any stalker to lurk any persons posts? I am having a lovely time with Lightcoin btw. Thank you for caring!!!

So what you are saying is you hold 200 XC but want to buy more at the 14-16 level, so you create a little bit of fud. Saying its going to "fall and hover for weeks at 14-16" is fud, when you know damn well REV2 isnt even out yet and is only days away. Thats called fudding for cheaper coins.

Yes, don't do it.  Don't buy any... to push it up while I accumulate.  Kthxbai.
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Jump to: