Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1031. (Read 1484201 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
2 days and 15 mins to REV 2 day!

Weekend could be VERY interesting.. I think the shakeout is coming to an end...

I'm stoked!  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We will introduce additional stratums with different difficulties at some point. We understand some miners have trouble connecting on low minimum diffs, while other dislike that 128 is our lowest. We can't please everyone with one stratum so we will have different stratums for different groups.

There will also be a Canadian, Asian and even Australian stratums too in our bid for world takeover.  Cheesy

[insert evil smile and dito sound here]
Activity: 154
We will introduce additional stratums with different difficulties at some point. We understand some miners have trouble connecting on low minimum diffs, while other dislike that 128 is our lowest. We can't please everyone with one stratum so we will have different stratums for different groups.

There will also be a Canadian, Asian and even Australian stratums too in our bid for world takeover.  Cheesy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
2 days and 15 mins to REV 2 day!

Weekend could be VERY interesting.. I think the shakeout is coming to an end...

Activity: 407
Merit: 254
hashevolved.com and Supersta = Scam.
Don't mine there.
I have an issue with the site and how it works. He told me that the 3 video cards I have combined according to a PDF file on the internet should only give me 700 HS/s. I'm getting over 3MH/s on any other pool other than his using the same exact mining software and settings. This character owes me XC. I bet he owes you coin if you mine there.
Check your charts, check your numbers and be careful about scammers with XC coin promises.

im getting 2.8 MHsona 7950..NORMAL.stop spamming fud.

I see poolside almost exactly what I see minerside.
Plus SuperSta passed on the xtra XC the pool got from an exchange covering for a forked scrypt coin. Would a scammer do that ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
hashevolved.com and Supersta = Scam.
Don't mine there.
I have an issue with the site and how it works. He told me that the 3 video cards I have combined according to a PDF file on the internet should only give me 700 HS/s. I'm getting over 3MH/s on any other pool other than his using the same exact mining software and settings. This character owes me XC. I bet he owes you coin if you mine there.
Check your charts, check your numbers and be careful about scammers with XC coin promises.

im getting 2.8 MHsona 7950..NORMAL.stop spamming fud.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Okay so we're talking about x11 and not scrypt, gotcha. Shouting scam at us will not make us investigate your issue any faster. If you're unhappy about the pool, please stop mining with us. Thanks.

I'm going to stop and I will warn others about this issue and what I've uncovered. Prove to me and the rest of us that you're not a scam.

Fock off...
Activity: 509
The price of XC has likely doubled since you were mining with cryptoalts... use your head akula.

.0013 to .0018 = not doubled. I used my head to figure that one out  Grin
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Yo price should start to rise 2 days before release of RC2.  Cool
Activity: 126
Interesting... Ok... Good luck on this pool... non relevant

Thanks for dropping by! We great you farewell
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The price of XC has likely doubled since you were mining with cryptoalts... use your head akula.
So which is the best pool to point my miners to in order to get XC?

XC official multipool ofcourse! http://hashevolved.com/

If it's not on Page 1 = It's not officials.
Don't trust it.

Um it's in the OP chief.

Show me where it is on the OP = I'm not seeing it.

Below the xc logo: BETA Multipool here.

Interesting... Ok... Good luck on this pool... I had my fill of it. when CryptoAlts was up and running, I averaged on 3 video cards about 1 Xc a day, with this pool I get .08 !
I'll move on.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
The multipool is in BETA and that has been made clear as day, there are many people mining just fine. From what I've seen it's constantly being worked and improved.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Don't trust it.

Um it's in the OP chief.

Below the xc logo: BETA Multipool here.

Don't trust it.

Um it's in the OP chief.

Activity: 154
Also do not forget that your hash rate will show lower because of WU and that is what counts.  I have seen people hash to the moon speed wise, but the work submitted was much much lower than if they would tune it down to tweek other things. If I am hashing @ 2MH per with a 5-10% reject rate, where as I would get more if I would slow it down to 1.9MH with a 1% reject/stale rate.

Our starting diff is 512 with a minimum VARDIFF of 128, this is probably why its showing lower on our pool then the others he's been too.

Too sleepy, this is true what I wrote previously, for scrypt and sha256. x11 diff starts at 0.001.
Activity: 602
Okay so we're talking about x11 and not scrypt, gotcha. Shouting scam at us will not make us investigate your issue any faster. If you're unhappy about the pool, please stop mining with us. Thanks.

I'm going to stop and I will warn others about this issue and what I've uncovered. Prove to me and the rest of us that you're not a scam.

why does he have to prove anything to you? I'm having no problem with the pool...

I think you need to do your own math. Just be careful, you can mine where you want.

I am doing my math and I am telling you that I have no problem. And yes, I mine wherever I want. You should do the same. Don't mine at the XC pool if you're unhappy, it's as simple as that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Also do not forget that your hash rate will show lower because of WU and that is what counts.  I have seen people hash to the moon speed wise, but the work submitted was much much lower than if they would tune it down to tweek other things. If I am hashing @ 2MH per with a 5-10% reject rate, where as I would get more if I would slow it down to 1.9MH with a 1% reject/stale rate.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Don't trust it.

Um it's in the OP chief.

why does he have to prove anything to you? I'm having no problem with the pool...

I think you need to do your own math. Just be careful, you can mine where you want.
Jump to: