Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1034. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
What's wrong with you? Are you OK?

I am OK Grin

I posted multiple Xnode and t2.medium. So for someone interested.

cpu usage is pretty low. if you get more ips, more Xnode to single instance(I think 10 is possible).

DRK and XC Communities,

The toxic back and forth between our two communities has reached a level with which neither of us are comfortable or impressed.  The competitive space for our coins lies in the results, and the results will speak for themselves as they are brought online.  Whatever mistakes or provocations were undertaken by either side are in the past, and we would like them to remain there.  We are all interested in one thing: the advancement of anonymous cryptocurrency.   Let go of the tribalism and start thinking of how you can positively contribute to that end.

Evan and Dan

I really appreciate the way you present yourself here nowadays. I am glad the FUD between our communities has subsided.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
YES!

This is some good coverage: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xcurrency-unveils-cryptographic-privacy-technology-wake-nsa-xkeyscore-outrage/2014/07/04

Hello Cryptoland, XC is here. And you'll be seeing a lot of us henceforth.

Man I wish I could hug you, simply awesome By the way kudos to the author of that article, I like his writing style.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So.. HashEvolved.com multipool - wow... I'm not pointing anything to them.

I had 2MHs (x11) for 3 days (3 Full Days) - .002 XC day one, .06 XC Day two, and .09 XC day three.
I also had 4GH/s (SHA256) for 3 days on  - .09 XC Day one, .04 XC Day two, and .08 XC day three.

On Cryptoalts - I used to get between .80 and 1 XC per day on X11

I think this beta is dangerously close to scam to keep XC coins...

I'm out - I'd stay clear of Hashevolved.

XC has increased 50% pricewise in the last few days, you need to take that into your math.

I also don't think the pool has been up for 3 full days, we were down earlier this week.

Please provide your XC address and if there is a mistake and I'll reimburse you personally.

We are the official pool of XC, by you insinuating we're a scam is like calling XC or the team behind XC a scam, they have trusted us to run the pool for their coin and that's what we're doing, if you don't trust it, don't mine with us.

We're in beta right now and if you don't want to support us or you don't like the payouts, then don't mine with us, but please don't claim we're here to steal your XC coins.

If you or anyone has an issue about payouts or anything else, please contact us - [email protected].
Activity: 154
Here's an update on the profitability situation, ignore what I have said previously in this thread, the "shift payouts" section has been reflected to show XC and BTC stats for each algo.

http://www.hashevolved.com/payouts

Taking the most recent shift paid against the other multipools out there..

Scrypt paid out an 'average' amount of 0.00079 BTC/DAY/MH, we definitely weren't the worst or the best according to a popular BTC multipool comparison site.
Sha256 paid out the best amount of 0.05362 BTC/DAY/TH, we were clear victors, again according to the multipool comparison site.
x11 paid out 0.00017 BTC/DAY/MH, this was the lowest out of the rest of the multipools, but not insanely low.

Please note that I am comparing our XC multipool to BTC multipools which isn't really a fair comparison as we have to pay extra fees to convert BTC into XC.

As we have said before we are one week old, we will tweak and improve the site, payouts should improve.  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

I had 2MHs (x11) for 3 days (3 Full Days) - .002 XC day one, .06 XC Day two, and .09 XC day three.
I also had 4GH/s (SHA256) for 3 days on  - .09 XC Day one, .04 XC Day two, and .08 XC day three.

Dude I have mined 4 XC so far..over the course of 3 days...with 8000KHs X11

doubt they scamming..

something wrong with ur account maybe?

I started on scrypt and it did seem scrypt paid out more for some reason compared to x11:
Here stats:4.54710 XC (4.54710 XC Total)
Activity: 126

yes brotha u get paid in XC for mining the other coins.  Basically it will mine the most profitible coins(automatically) u just point ur miner at it..they have API to sell the coins and then buy up the XC on exchanges and then credit ur account with XC:)   if you are long on XC like me..then get on the pool

I think he is one of the few that are here from the start Cheesy I was also surprised about his questions Wink
Activity: 509
Merit: 500

I also had 4GH/s (SHA256) for 3 days on  - .09 XC Day one, .04 XC Day two, and .08 XC day three.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Can someone explain how the multipool for XC works? PM me if needed please. Debating if I should move my farm off Mining a coin right now and mine XC...

Main questions:
Does it pay in XC or what?
Farm includes many... about 13 or so 270x, 2 6950s, 5 7850, 3 750Tis, and 7770 and 260x..... seeing if it would make sense price wise.

yes brotha u get paid in XC for mining the other coins.  Basically it will mine the most profitible coins(automatically) u just point ur miner at it..they have API to sell the coins and then buy up the XC on exchanges and then credit ur account with XC:)   if you are long on XC like me..then get on the pool
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 158

I am OK Grin

cpu usage is pretty low. if you get more ips, more Xnode to single instance(I think 10 is possible).

DRK and XC Communities,

The toxic back and forth between our two communities has reached a level with which neither of us are comfortable or impressed.  The competitive space for our coins lies in the results, and the results will speak for themselves as they are brought online.  Whatever mistakes or provocations were undertaken by either side are in the past, and we would like them to remain there.  We are all interested in one thing: the advancement of anonymous cryptocurrency.   Let go of the tribalism and start thinking of how you can positively contribute to that end.

Evan and Dan

Will try on my EC2 instance. LOL

Happy Independence Day!!!
XC

I am OK Grin

DRK and XC Communities,

Evan and Dan

Will try on my EC2 instance. LOL
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
YES!

This is some good coverage: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xcurrency-unveils-cryptographic-privacy-technology-wake-nsa-xkeyscore-outrage/2014/07/04

Hello Cryptoland, XC is here. And you'll be seeing a lot of us henceforth.

Yep, XC is increasingly becoming one of the "big boys."  Good thing (for new investors) that it's price currently does not reflect that.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 294

I am OK Grin

DRK and XC Communities,

Evan and Dan

Start watching the news. Info going live. Some news sites just picked up xc info.

Can you elaborate this (links)?  I'm not quite sure what you are referring to.  Thanks.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xcurrency-unveils-cryptographic-privacy-technology-wake-nsa-xkeyscore-outrage/2014/07/04

this went live 4 mins ago. Don't know what Jasinlee is referring to
Activity: 158

At these prices, couldn't help getting a few more XC.  

Also chucked in 0.0495 BTC into the pot for the press release to addy BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ - I'm assuming we're doing a Chinese PR translation and release with this next round also?!?!?

Can you confirm you got it?

Thanks and Happy 4th!!!

No sign of it yet...

No FUD, just wouldn't mind if you made a detailed accounting of the transactions in the donation addresses. I see some moved out already.  I trust you, but some people may want to see this.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I've been keeping a table of everyone's donations, the total of which could then be verified in the blockchain.

I think I'll post the list when we next spend the funds on PR.

For now though, I used coin control to tidy up the donations. One was sent to my personal address, and there was also change scattered around. Also I spent 0.0011 on the vote for XC to be added to coinpayments.net. That pretty much sums it up so far.

Ok, you should put this in the OP.  It's not something you want to be questioned on down the road. You will be scrambling to make a detailed summary.  Do this right from the start and explanations are easy.  Transparency makes everything easier and keeps the FUD away.

True. Now I wonder where that 0.0495 BTC from Conrad Johnson is?

Was doing multiple withdrawals from Cryptsy and that one, I forgot to email verify.  Should be on it's way now!
XC
Multiple NM with single instance.

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/ec2-multiple-remote-nothing-nm-max-5.1660/

cpu usage of instance with 5 RC darkcoind, m3.medium and t2.medium. added.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Start watching the news. Info going live. Some news sites just picked up xc info.

Can you elaborate this (links)?  I'm not quite sure what you are referring to.  Thanks.
Activity: 294
Multiple NM with single instance.

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/ec2-multiple-remote-nothing-nm-max-5.1660/

cpu usage of instance with 5 RC darkcoind(can be Xnode), m3.medium and t2.medium. added.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Jump to: