Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1048. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I made this for everyone in USA -from your Canadian friends.  

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
WE BROKE 200!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Very nice indeed!!!  And to think I almost sold my stash at 800 sat  Shocked

I done that with 25000 BC, I sold them at 500 sat to buy Maza coin of all things, you gotta love crypto!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
WE BROKE 200!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Very nice indeed!!!  And to think I almost sold my stash at 8000 sat  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Let me remind you guys that you can find the official Price Speculation Topic in our forum, in my sig. No need to spam topic with arbitrary XC prices and leave new investors helpless and lost trying to dig through all the pages!

There you can also find tips from fellow holders, and you are encouraged to do so as well. Spam with pics, guides, info, w/e you wish.

Just keep these pages clean, we need them this week more than ever!

ps: By Monday I will have created the newb friendly coin control guide, with pics and stuff, directed at the XC and KryptKoin communities, but ofc it will be helpful for any PoS coin really.
Activity: 160
Where is the multipool at?  I looked for a link in the OP and couldn't find it...

http://hashevolved.com/

Op must be updated asap.

when it is out of testing fase, yes!

Oh, sorry i forgot that. Thanks  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Where is the multipool at?  I looked for a link in the OP and couldn't find it...

Op must be updated asap.

when it is out of testing fase, yes!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I don't know yet, how design will change in REV2.

With 1.5, 1 public ip address + multiple private ip VM is possible.
With 2.0, depends on implementation.(no limitation or 1 Xnode = 1 public ip)
Activity: 160

Op must be updated asap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
price is stable in mintpal at 180-190, this is good sign Smiley i think we will see 200 soon and this is only starting.. prepare to be at 0,01 sooooon Smiley

we all waiting for this)) but i hope price will be more than 0.01 Smiley
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Activity: 280
550xc is the minium to run a wallet, if you put in 1000xc into that single wallet, it's still one node. You will have to get a vm/vps or 2 machine to run two.

why have to use 2 machine to run ?
Every Xnode needs a unique internet address, eg: ip address and port number.
Because (for now) the portnumber is fixed the only way to run multiple Xnodes on a single machine is to have multiple public ip-addresses. Most of us are unable to get those at our home connection so if you really want to run several Xnodes you need sometime like an amazon instance where you can order all the addresses you want or a VPS

As some other member already commented: at the moment the number of anon transactions is low so the best option to make money IMO is running just one Xnode and use the rest of the coins for staking the 3.3% a year interest (in the same wallet)

just use the tor network ..
Interesting idea. Wouldn't the TOR network just give you one final IP address though? Can you have multiple TOR networks on the same server/PC?

i can create endless amounts of difrent ip,s on the tor network ( multiple time,s on a virtual p.c )
u generaly change ip every 5 min wen u klick new identity ( els it would not be that anonimouse now would it Tongue )
ia u could theoreticaly use vmware and run 10000000 node,s from 1 p.c
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
BTER need XC-CNY. I am a chinese in bter . in china few people use BTC to buy other coins.

You can contact bter and request that pair. If enough people contact them to add xc/cny, they'll do that...

I will talk to them tomorrow. because the time is AM 12:30.....
Activity: 364
price is stable in mintpal at 180-190, this is good sign Smiley i think we will see 200 soon and this is only starting.. prepare to be at 0,01 sooooon Smiley
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
BTER need XC-CNY. I am a chinese in bter . in china few people use BTC to buy other coins.

You can contact bter and request that pair. If enough people contact them to add xc/cny, they'll do that...
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 162
550xc is the minium to run a wallet, if you put in 1000xc into that single wallet, it's still one node. You will have to get a vm/vps or 2 machine to run two.

why have to use 2 machine to run ?
Every Xnode needs a unique internet address, eg: ip address and port number.
Because (for now) the portnumber is fixed the only way to run multiple Xnodes on a single machine is to have multiple public ip-addresses. Most of us are unable to get those at our home connection so if you really want to run several Xnodes you need sometime like an amazon instance where you can order all the addresses you want or a VPS

As some other member already commented: at the moment the number of anon transactions is low so the best option to make money IMO is running just one Xnode and use the rest of the coins for staking the 3.3% a year interest (in the same wallet)

just use the tor network ..
Interesting idea. Wouldn't the TOR network just give you one final IP address though? Can you have multiple TOR networks on the same server/PC?
Jump to: