Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1046. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I have over 550 xc how doI go about staking. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is the XC multipool working yet?
My buddy is doing 100 XC giveaway on the 7th REV2 Air drop day  https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/484751354250809345

Is he just giving away 100 XC to people to reply to Tweets?  100XC is kind of a lot of XC if current projections of DRK territory are accurate...
Someone please write when that guy will give for someone those 100xc coz now it's looks like scam.

Why dont you look into something before you call it a scam.. he sent 25xc to that @griffcub  and were making a contest for the 100XC its not just for a tweet... Look at our 50 VRC contest... Were trying to hype XC and in a good way so i suggest you not call soemthign a scam without looking into it.

Crosses fingers to win 100XC!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
My buddy is doing 100 XC giveaway on the 7th REV2 Air drop day  https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/484751354250809345

Is he just giving away 100 XC to people to reply to Tweets?  100XC is kind of a lot of XC if current projections of DRK territory are accurate...
Someone please write when that guy will give for someone those 100xc coz now it's looks like scam.

Why dont you look into something before you call it a scam.. he sent 25xc to that @griffcub  and were making a contest for the 100XC its not just for a tweet... Look at our 50 VRC contest... Were trying to hype XC and in a good way so i suggest you not call soemthign a scam without looking into it.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
How can you tell from your wallet that an xnode is running as expected?

you can't yet.
we're all eagerly awaiting the implementation of that glorious feature.

You know it's working if you get a transaction fee, but; it may be working even if you don't collect any fees for awhile.    I had an xnode running for a few weeks and only had one transaction.  Also, I don't think there are very many anonymous transactions happening right now, and there is also a 10xc limit.  So you won't collect a lot of XC.  Mostly it's being used by the devs for testing at the moment.

You'll probably make more money in the short term by staking your 550xc.  That's what I'm doing now.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
How can you tell from your wallet that an xnode is running as expected?
Crypto Currency Supporter
im messing with you man, ofc im not a good trader, im still learning, thus holding xc tightly. I thought the italics would give me away but  Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
here is the user guides bro - http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/user_guides/

someone should add the guides to the OP so people are not asking the same questions over n over

also the guides are outdated ... so use at your own risk.

Expect official XC user guides in the run-up to Rev 3.

Also expect the XC wallet to become trivially easy to use, especially when we release the Android version.
Im like,trying to convince myself to sell some XC to gain momentum on other investments and posts like these make me not to. Trading is hard for a noob like me.

sometimes the hardest trade to make is not to trade......
seems like the right choice with XC right now

unless you're buying with fresh funds, of course.

I have 100 more XC than I need for my xnodes, but im way too scared to trade them. I ve learnt a lot, but it will be way too painful if I lose even 10 of them.

Then don't trade.  If you are scared to trade then it's not for you.  Just hodl.

oh im not scared of trading. I am scared of losing my XCexy babies

That's what scared of trading is.  That's the reason people are scared of trading.  What other reason would there be?

No, no, you can't put XC into the same context with everything else. One should have the right to be scared of trading his XC, but not give a f*ck about trading altcoins.

-policymaker 2014

The point is flying right over your head.  You are scared of losing XC, so you are scared of trading XC.  We aren't talking about other alts, we are talking about XC.  This isn't a hard concept.  If you traded your XC, you would be scared money.

someone should add the guides to the OP so people are not asking the same questions over n over

Also expect the XC wallet to become trivially easy to use, especially when we release the Android version.
Im like,trying to convince myself to sell some XC to gain momentum on other investments and posts like these make me not to. Trading is hard for a noob like me.

I have 100 more XC than I need for my xnodes, but im way too scared to trade them. I ve learnt a lot, but it will be way too painful if I lose even 10 of them.

Then don't trade.  If you are scared to trade then it's not for you.  Just hodl.

That's what scared of trading is.  That's the reason people are scared of trading.  What other reason would there be?

No, no, you can't put XC into the same context with everything else. One should have the right to be scared of trading his XC, but not give a f*ck about trading altcoins.

-policymaker 2014

I got 25 XC from him!

That's what scared of trading is.  That's the reason people are scared of trading.  What other reason would there be?
Activity: 126
somebody just sold into all my buy walls i had positioned. 100+BTC to help support price... well now i have 160k XC... riding this out for the long term...

Sick but you'll be fine.. I think

Strange dump idd

So how are you feeling today? Or was it your wall that got gobbled??
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 728

Then don't trade.  If you are scared to trade then it's not for you.  Just hodl.

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

Jump to: