Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1050. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 254
550 is the minimum ? Is there a maximum ? If would like to put a Xnode of 2k XC or 5k XC ?

How do we create multiple Xnodes ?

Chaeplin has done some nice work relating this. When rev. 3 is out I suspect there to be multiple Well writing insteuction manuals on this.

Running them now is pointless.. In half a year!
You only get paid for an xnode when there are anon transactions.  There are not many of those at the moment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
550 is the minimum ? Is there a maximum ? If would like to put a Xnode of 2k XC or 5k XC ?

Chaeplin has done some nice work relating this. When rev. 3 is out I suspect there to be multiple Well writing insteuction manuals on this.

Running them now is pointless.. In half a year!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Lott of Newbs coming out of the Wood Work... these are the idiots unfortunately we must cater to... Been reciving alot of questions on my twitter about Xnode set up... Could we just get a 5 min video walkthorugh to set it up so all newb comers can understand and join the Money train with us

Please refrain from using the word idiots it's offensive and what might seem easy to you is hard to others.
Activity: 840
550xc is the minium to run a wallet, if you put in 1000xc into that single wallet, it's still one node. You will have to get a vm/vps or 2 machine to run two.
Activity: 160
In the future, could the amount of XC's needed to build a Xnode be reduced?

Yes it could. We don't want to semi-centralise the network with high barriers to entry.

Thanks Smiley

I asked it because if the price goes up building a Xnode could be very difficult and expensive
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
If XC goes up enuf, maybe I'll buy season tix to the Raiders !

Not even the 49ers ?
I don't like white wine with my NFL.
& Kaepernick is an idiot. (Unless he's one of the guys buying XC) A fast idiot that's hard to tackle, but an idiot nonetheless; don't like him one bit.

Buy XC Kaepernick !
Activity: 228
Way to go XC!  XC is currently the top performing coin on: http://cryptocoinstats.com/
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Yes it could. We don't want to semi-centralise the network with high barriers to entry.

Maybe with mass publicity more and more people will be considered as small holders with tens of XC's, when XC's value soars. Then it might be for the best, an extra incentive.

A question I have is, the fees that an xnode provides, will always be part of the maximum XC volume produced, right? If, IF we ever come to an end in PoS production, xnodes will not be able to generate any more fees, is that right?
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Activity: 294
Hi,
Sorry for my noob question
If I have 1100 XC, does it automatically takes into account 2 Xnodes? I suppose I also have to keep the wallet running, right?
thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
In fact -- this is my pledge: if the community raises $500 for REV2.5 PR release.  I will donate $500 for the REV3 PR release.
What is the REV3 PR release? What does it do?

I am an absolute noob with all these things.

Roadmap:
http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/XC-Short-Term-Roadmap.pdf

PR stands for "public relations". The donation would be for large-scale paid distribution of a press release.
legendary

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
In fact -- this is my pledge: if the community raises $500 for REV2.5 PR release.  I will donate $500 for the REV3 PR release.
What is the REV3 PR release? What does it do?

I am an absolute noob with all these things.
Activity: 160
Activity: 661
In fact -- this is my pledge: if the community raises $500 for REV2.5 PR release.  I will donate $500 for the REV3 PR release.

Woohoo!

Righto folks, who's up for a huge Rev 2.5 paid PR pump?

(Actually, everyone should just donate $20. It'll add up in no time.)

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

sending .035 btc
legendary
In fact -- this is my pledge: if the community raises $500 for REV2.5 PR release.  I will donate $500 for the REV3 PR release.

Woohoo!

i am sending 50XC.

Fantastic!

Just donated 0.05085701 BTC

Received. Thank you!
Activity: 644

Woohoo!

i am sending 50XC.

Fantastic!

Just donated 0.05085701 BTC
Activity: 126
Glad my HODL XC investment is paying off! I'm a little concerned about the lack of volume in the past hour... anything could happen

You should be concerned about the next year, not the next hour.  Just saying.

+1 to this - looking LONG on XC - getting 8 or so xnodes up so I can retire early and tell people I "do xnodes for a living"

And people should not leave others they love behind! Just 1 will settle you for LIFE.. Get them Ready The next 30 days..

Start mouth2mouthing this to all you care about
Activity: 364

Woohoo!

i am sending 50XC.

Received. Thank you!

Thanks GameStarter, great to see everyone helping out.
Activity: 364
Glad my HODL XC investment is paying off! I'm a little concerned about the lack of volume in the past hour... anything could happen

You should be concerned about the next year, not the next hour.  Just saying.

+1 to this - looking LONG on XC - getting 8 or so xnodes up so I can retire early and tell people I "do xnodes for a living"

Haha I'm thinking the same thing, HODL.
Jump to: