Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1049. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
In fact -- this is my pledge: if the community raises $500 for REV2.5 PR release.  I will donate $500 for the REV3 PR release.
What is the REV3 PR release? What does it do?

I am an absolute noob with all these things.

Roadmap:
http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/XC-Short-Term-Roadmap.pdf

PR stands for "public relations". The donation would be for large-scale paid distribution of a press release.
What happens when it succeeds? Will XC shoot up again?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
550xc is the minium to run a wallet, if you put in 1000xc into that single wallet, it's still one node. You will have to get a vm/vps or 2 machine to run two.

why have to use 2 machine to run ?
Every Xnode needs a unique internet address, eg: ip address and port number.
Because (for now) the portnumber is fixed the only way to run multiple Xnodes on a single machine is to have multiple public ip-addresses. Most of us are unable to get those at our home connection so if you really want to run several Xnodes you need sometime like an amazon instance where you can order all the addresses you want or a VPS

As some other member already commented: at the moment the number of anon transactions is low so the best option to make money IMO is running just one Xnode and use the rest of the coins for staking the 3.3% a year interest (in the same wallet)

just use the tor network ..
Activity: 322
550 is the minimum ? Is there a maximum ? If would like to put a Xnode of 2k XC or 5k XC ?

How do we create multiple Xnodes ?
One more pretty stupid question from me, I'm one of those newbie whose you guys don't like Cheesy What exactly you all are talking about? What that xnodes is exactly do when I have 550 xc? Now I have only 100 xc and using x11coin wallet and doesn't have heard about xnode. Wherewith it is better to hold my XC than the usual wallet?

All wallets can become an Xnode.  The requirement is that you need at least 550 XC in the wallet to be able to run the wallet in XNode mode.  Xnode helps mix the coins so that the transaction becomes anonymous. 

At this moment, the limit to send anon transaction is 10XC.   So, there isn't really much fees to collect.     People running XNode now is basically to help test the anon transactions.

If you just want to earn more XC and have less than 550 XC, just run the wallet and have it unlocked for staking.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Solid 24-hour volume.
Looking good.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
550 is the minimum ? Is there a maximum ? If would like to put a Xnode of 2k XC or 5k XC ?

How do we create multiple Xnodes ?
One more pretty stupid question from me, I'm one of those newbie whose you guys don't like Cheesy What exactly you all are talking about? What that xnodes is exactly do when I have 550 xc? Now I have only 100 xc and using x11coin wallet and doesn't have heard about xnode. Wherewith it is better to hold my XC than the usual wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
What can one expect to make off a node once we get to the point when the majority of coins are being used for anon transactions? Or is this just too hard to speculate on at this stage?
Activity: 978
550xc is the minium to run a wallet, if you put in 1000xc into that single wallet, it's still one node. You will have to get a vm/vps or 2 machine to run two.

Every Xnode needs a unique internet address, eg: ip address and port number.
Because (for now) the portnumber is fixed the only way to run multiple Xnodes on a single machine is to have multiple public ip-addresses. Most of us are unable to get those at our home connection so if you really want to run several Xnodes you need sometime like an amazon instance where you can order all the addresses you want or a VPS

As some other member already commented: at the moment the number of anon transactions is low so the best option to make money IMO is running just one Xnode and use the rest of the coins for staking the 3.3% a year interest (in the same wallet)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 158
Activity: 126
BREAKING 2 ON BTER !!! CHINA WAKING UP !!!!

We still need XC-CNY!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Super hyper about where we're going

bloXChain 2.0
Activity: 518
Just taking a well earned rest... Sellers are thin on the ground.. Solid base to climb from
legendary
Slow and steady wins the race people  Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Glad my HODL XC investment is paying off! I'm a little concerned about the lack of volume in the past hour... anything could happen

You should be concerned about the next year, not the next hour.  Just saying.

For sure.
I'm just surprised there hasn't been much resistance or volatility > 0.0018.

21 btc takes us to 200k sat!
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Glad my HODL XC investment is paying off! I'm a little concerned about the lack of volume in the past hour... anything could happen

You should be concerned about the next year, not the next hour.  Just saying.

For sure.
I'm just surprised there hasn't been much resistance or volatility > 0.0018.
Activity: 126
BTMan

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
In fact -- this is my pledge: if the community raises $500 for REV2.5 PR release.  I will donate $500 for the REV3 PR release.

Woohoo!

Righto folks, who's up for a huge Rev 2.5 paid PR pump?

(Actually, everyone should just donate $20. It'll add up in no time.)

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

sending .035 btc

Received!
legendary
Lott of Newbs coming out of the Wood Work... these are the idiots unfortunately we must cater to... Been reciving alot of questions on my twitter about Xnode set up... Could we just get a 5 min video walkthorugh to set it up so all newb comers can understand and join the Money train with us

Please refrain from using the word idiots it's offensive and what might seem easy to you is hard to others.

+1
Activity: 661
In fact -- this is my pledge: if the community raises $500 for REV2.5 PR release.  I will donate $500 for the REV3 PR release.

Woohoo!

sending .035 btc

Thanks! No sign of it yet...

Sorry i forgot to confirm it on my mail ...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Woohoo!

sending .035 btc

Thanks! No sign of it yet...
Jump to: