Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1054. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
The presentation at the DC conference is starting to produce fruits. Just fyi we also got a valuation of XC completed and lets just say the marketers + lobbyists + investors that were bull on XC are filling up now.

top work team.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
The presentation at the DC conference is starting to produce fruits. Just fyi we also got a valuation of XC completed and lets just say the marketers + lobbyists + investors that were bull on XC are filling up now.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Activity: 518
Still just the start mate... This is the beginning of sustained buying now I think... Price is still super cheap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Holy shit, 185k !!! people, we are going to the moon!! remove your sell orders until 0,01 !!!! we will reach it faster than you think!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
this mean that XC not going to dump Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
An Investment groups in DC also stated they have been purchasing XC. Watch out this week for large jumps in price from their buy ins.

Excellent news!
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
An Investment groups in DC also stated they have been purchasing XC. Watch out this week for large jumps in price from their buy ins.
Activity: 448
if today XC reach 250k satoshi for example, any chance to back to 150k satoshi then? pump and dump as always
Activity: 518
The good news just keeps coming, at current prices, considering potential, future capabilities, and dev potential, I do not see a better coin to be invested in at the moment anywhere...

The price to be part of the XC REVolution is still stupid cheap...

Activity: 434

Morning folks. We're on 260k headline impressions!

A couple of metro daily newspapers picked up the release.

San Francisco Gate/SF Chronicle: http://www.sfgate.com/business/press-releases/article/XCurrency-unveils-industry-leading-cryptographic-5595275.php

Seattle PI: http://www.seattlepi.com/business/press-releases/article/XCurrency-unveils-industry-leading-cryptographic-5595275.php

Wow, look like XC PR team working hard, so they will get as much as attention for XC,
It's really good for XC coins. Good work guys keep it up.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
If XC goes up enuf, maybe I'll buy season tix to the Raiders !

Not even the 49ers ?
Activity: 509
Hi Everyone!

I have a domain for sale - send me a PM if interested -

xcdesk.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Very good news. Congratulations to devs and team. Hope this coin will succeed!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Morning folks. We're on 260k headline impressions!

A couple of metro daily newspapers picked up the release.

San Francisco Gate/SF Chronicle: http://www.sfgate.com/business/press-releases/article/XCurrency-unveils-industry-leading-cryptographic-5595275.php

Seattle PI: http://www.seattlepi.com/business/press-releases/article/XCurrency-unveils-industry-leading-cryptographic-5595275.php
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
grow XC. grow big and strong Smiley

It's growing, I think people selling Darkcoins for buying XC this time that is why Darkcoin value degraded so much.
And not only darkcoin Cheesy

lol, I know it's not only Darkcoins there is some other anon coins people also selling, they are mostly opportunistic guys who enter the boat where they see opportunity to earn some quick buck.
Activity: 407
If XC goes up enuf, maybe I'll buy season tix to the Raiders !
Jump to: