Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1053. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Gentlemen, hold your coins, don't sell them cheap at all. We have seen nothing yet.
After a month of price stability I understand itchy trigger fingers, but roughly a buck per XC is grossly undervalued.

Stand fast

XC following same 1m sat breakout path as drk did a month back... Buckle your seat belts boys.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
To all those who mined from the start. Didn't sell at 490K, didn't sell at 80K and held their belief against the mountains of FUD

Semper fidelis.

I didn't mine. I bought my coins on the exchanges, but I held all the same.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Gentlemen, hold your coins, don't sell them cheap at all. We have seen nothing yet.
After a month of price stability I understand itchy trigger fingers, but roughly a buck per XC is grossly undervalued.

Stand fast
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
200k in sight!

we will cross 200k like a train in about 10 minutes...

Is that a japanese or eu train? Because the japanese ones are on time to the last second.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
200k in sight!

we will cross 200k like a train in about 10 minutes...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Someone should really translate that PRWeb article to Chinese and submit it back into our chinese friends running their own thread.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Some damn nice prices and volume to wake up to.

The DC investment group isn't bad either Smiley
Hey guys. I have some great domain names available if anyone is interested in trading for xcurrency.

PrivXC.com
XCplatform.com
XContracts.com

Send me a private message and an offer if interested.

Yo man... message ATCSecure - very surprised you got PrivXC... cool!
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
To all those who mined from the start. Didn't sell at 490K, didn't sell at 80K and held their belief against the mountains of FUD

Semper fidelis.
if today XC reach 250k satoshi for example, any chance to back to 150k satoshi then? pump and dump as always

This is NOT a pump n dump u foolio. No u wont see 150k sat.. not before 200 Sat thats for sure... and prob not ever.... bye bye sub 1 dollar XC.

Also, good morning to all my fellow XC peeps... what a morning it is!!! :>
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
NFL players + DC investment groups + 260k headline impressions + REV 2

Even if i was 100% sure XC is awesome, i am still impressed.

I would like to thanks our team again Smiley
Activity: 978
Will probably see some heavy duty profit taking still....  But its a very big gamble at this point!

I am tempted to sell some of mine but I would hate to miss the train!

Volume is very nice on Mintpal.  XC is doing great cause most of the alts are taking a dump.

Was thinking the same when price dropped to 161. Placed a sell order a little higher. Now so happy I cancelled in time.
Pretty sure everything I learn before about price development with other coins is useless for this project. Now I am just holding, there will be drops but the risk to miss the train is just to big for me.
Activity: 364
i think we will have some dump because day traders will take profit, so we can hit ~160 i think, but then only rising ! so if you are smart - dont panic sell and dont miss the train!!!
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
healthy increase in price...
Daily new base levels...
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

Activity: 980
Will probably see some heavy duty profit taking still....  But its a very big gamble at this point!

I am tempted to sell some of mine but I would hate to miss the train!

Volume is very nice on Mintpal.  XC is doing great cause most of the alts are taking a dump.
Activity: 309
An Investment groups in DC also stated they have been purchasing XC. Watch out this week for large jumps in price from their buy ins.

Very very very sorry for this n00bish question. But what is DC  Roll Eyes
Jump to: