Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1060. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
hmmm.  just saw a 13 btc sell wall go up at MP
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I think we'll all agree that an enormous thank you is due to Mr_Random for funding the release today.

Mr_Random, you kicked off the trend! It's a legendary contribution to XC's history.

Massive thanks also to Policymaker, Driv3n, Artoodeetoo and Pratico for donating/planning to donate. Because of you, XC is going to be huge.

If today has taught us anything, it would be the following:

- buy XC

- have some money left over to donate to XC

- watch the donation make your trade go to the moon

Enough said.

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

Thanks to everyone who has donated, its great to be a part of this.

Synechist dont forget my donation too Wink

Cant wait to see what the future brings.

Amended. Apologies. I've been awake for a long time. :-)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Is now a good time to buy?

I didn't know about XC when it was at .02 (thank jesus)...but now it's still pretty expensive considering its supply.  

Any advice?

Nea...don't touch it, stay away...you don't deserve it anyway if you think like that... "but now it's still pretty expensive considering its supply"...

Let's put it this way, I think that with the massive privacy concerns being bought in mainstream audience, top 3 alts after Bitcoin will be XC/Dark/VRC . Also the supply of XC isn't that big compared to other alts. On another note XC was never 0.02BTC .

Well what's the highest it went?

And isn't thinking 3 altcoins with the same general features are going to go mainstream slightly naive? 

Around 0.004, I also thinking that in 5 years most altcoins will have a marketcap above a billion if bitcoin reaches mainstream. They have similar features yes but diffrent ways of achieving those features

That would be interesting to see in my lifetime.

The mainstream adoption of bitcoin is a given, IMO. I'm trying to picture a future where I can't pay at the pump with BTC or use my phone to pay at an automated fast food robot vendor, and I simply cannot.

Really wish I had picked up Bitcoin sometime during it's initial inception, granted I was still a teen and thinking about trivial aspects of teenager life, luck of the draw I guess. I could have helped a lot of animals at shelters/clinics and given them a new life if money was not an issue, but alas I am a broke minimum wage worker with 1 adopted pet and not enough long term stability or funds to adopt more animals in need. Just being honest here.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hey Guys,

Been keeping an eye on this while I've been travelling. Glad to see we're approaching 0.002, expect some resistance when we test it, but we'll pass shortly after. I'm not going to go into this too much but our biggest competitor is about to have nothing but disadvantages compared to us. There only advantage up until Rev 2 was media attention, something which looks like its about to be over.

Anyways, I expect a test of 0.0025 in the coming days. Have reset my alarms till then as there's no way were not breaking through 0.002. Will reasses then.

Hope your all good and its great to see everything coming together as planned.

Still buying, still spreading the word, still holding.

Cheers.
Activity: 105
REV2 release this week? What exactly that REV2 script is doing? REV2 wallet.

From OP, hope this helps:

"Tests of Xnodes' initial multipath implementation (Rev. 1.5) have turned up no problems. In fact, no one was even able to mount a claim for the bounty.

Multi-path is being fully implemented as we speak for Rev. 2. When it is released, there will be (a) a sizeable public bounty, and (b) consultations with several cryptographers and other experts.

Given past progress, we're pretty optimistic that Rev. 2 will be delivered on time, and will compound the anonymity that is already working in XC."

Activity: 364
I think we'll all agree that an enormous thank you is due to Mr_Random for funding the release today.

Mr_Random, you kicked off the trend! It's a legendary contribution to XC's history.

Massive thanks also to Policymaker, Artoodeetoo and Pratico for donating/planning to donate. Because of you, XC is going to be huge.

- buy XC

Enough said.

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx

Thanks to everyone who has donated, its great to be a part of this.

Synechist dont forget my donation too Wink

Cant wait to see what the future brings.
Activity: 130

I didn't know about XC when it was at .02 (thank jesus)...but now it's still pretty expensive considering its supply.  

Any advice?
If XC were .02, I would buy 2 month on bali and enjoy in sun Smiley. No, it was never .02, though I hope it shall be some day. If you think it is too expensive, don't buy it. If it is too expensive now, it will be too expensive later, no matter what price is. Go invest in some falling cheap coin (like one hitting .01 and lower tonight).
Activity: 98
REV2 release this week? What exactly that REV2 script is doing? REV2 wallet.
Activity: 105
Congrats to the XC community ! XC is doing very well today. We at drk are taking quite a beating. Such is life. I am really enjoying the peace between our communities. Enjoy these good times, you guys deserve it. Peace.
-Darkcoiner.

Thank you sir for the kind words!
Activity: 840

Any advice?

Nea...don't touch it, stay away...you don't deserve it anyway if you think like that... "but now it's still pretty expensive considering its supply"...

Let's put it this way, I think that with the massive privacy concerns being bought in mainstream audience, top 3 alts after Bitcoin will be XC/Dark/VRC . Also the supply of XC isn't that big compared to other alts. On another note XC was never 0.02BTC .

And isn't thinking 3 altcoins with the same general features are going to go mainstream slightly naive? 

Around 0.004, I also thinking that in 5 years most altcoins will have a marketcap above a billion if bitcoin reaches mainstream. They have similar features yes but diffrent ways of achieving those features
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Any advice?

I personally don't see anything special about VRC (as of this moment).  Verisend is both trusted and centralized (aka, very bad).  And veribit is the biggest gimmick I've ever seen in altcoins, ever (altbeit, a successful gimmick).

VeriCoin is a very stupid name...
Add that too
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Any advice?

I personally don't see anything special about VRC (as of this moment).  Verisend is both trusted and centralized (aka, very bad).  And veribit is the biggest gimmick I've ever seen in altcoins, ever (altbeit, a successful gimmick).

Any advice?

Activity: 840

Any advice?

Any advice?

Shocked
Activity: 322
Congrats to the XC community ! XC is doing very well today. We at drk are taking quite a beating. Such is life. I am really enjoying the peace between our communities. Enjoy these good times, you guys deserve it. Peace.
-Darkcoiner.

+1.

can't believe that peace is coming in this way.

tks

It is so nice.   Wished it was like this from the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1330
-Darkcoiner.

+1.

can't believe that peace is coming in this way.

tks
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Any advice?

Activity: 126

Massive thanks also to Policymaker, Artoodeetoo and Pratico for donating/planning to donate. Because of you, XC is going to be huge.

- buy XC

Enough said.

Yeah.. best donate ever! THANK YOU SO MUCH guys!

and this

Hell yeah! And expanding

Any advice?
Jump to: