Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1061. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Congrats to the XC community ! XC is doing very well today. We at drk are taking quite a beating. Such is life. I am really enjoying the peace between our communities. Enjoy these good times, you guys deserve it. Peace.
-Darkcoiner.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure that the situation with Dark is just traders doing their thing. Good luck, I hope we see you around some time soon.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Congrats to the XC community ! XC is doing very well today. We at drk are taking quite a beating. Such is life. I am really enjoying the peace between our communities. Enjoy these good times, you guys deserve it. Peace.
-Darkcoiner.

Thank you sir! Much appreciated, and thanks also for your generosity here.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
-Darkcoiner.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I think we'll all agree that an enormous thank you is due to Mr_Random for funding the release today.

Mr_Random, you kicked off the trend! It's a legendary contribution to XC's history.

Massive thanks also to Policymaker, Artoodeetoo and Pratico for donating/planning to donate. Because of you, XC is going to be huge.

If today has taught us anything, it would be the following:

- buy XC

- have some money left over to donate to XC

- watch the donation make your trade go to the moon

Enough said.

XC: XBNxnN8gdYShLb9Kju2cKhj3cRWfL7z92V
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

+1 to this and also lets get this in the OP under donations....
Activity: 315
But this is a talk for   PST  !!

This is all I get anymore:  "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Okay, pump is over. Dump is there. Better buy some Cloaks now (no spam)

Pump has yet to start, natural growth is proceeding... Little stop to breathe, which is good, then on we go again I think... These coins are still absurdly cheap, 150k will look like the bargain of the century next week.

I truly believe so. If you told us a month ago that XC would made yahoo.finance we d be ROFLing(but still HODLING)

Ignore the Cloak troll, he posted the same thing in the DRK thread.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I think we'll all agree that an enormous thank you is due to Mr_Random for funding the release today.

Mr_Random, you kicked off the trend! It's a legendary contribution to XC's history.

Massive thanks also to Policymaker, Driv3n, Artoodeetoo and Pratico for donating/planning to donate. Because of you, XC is going to be huge.

If today has taught us anything, it would be the following:

- buy XC

- have some money left over to donate to XC

- watch the donation make your trade go to the moon

Enough said.

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Pump has yet to start, natural growth is proceeding... Little stop to breathe, which is good, then on we go again I think... These coins are still absurdly cheap, 150k will look like the bargain of the century next week.

I truly believe so. If you told us a month ago that XC would made yahoo.finance we d be ROFLing(but still HODLING)
Activity: 518

I don't read charts.....
...but if I did I would certainly see ascending triangles.

Considering the circumstances, the prospects, the hot week, etc, I believe that this will be idd the case until rev2 releases which should make for a good steady boost. But this is a talk for   PST  !!
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I don't read charts.....
...but if I did I would certainly see ascending triangles.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

What an idiot...
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi all

The paid PR release that Mr_Random has very generously funded has now gone out via publicity powerhouse PRweb!

My guess is that now would be a good time to buy - before the masses hear about XC.

You can access a PDF version of the release here. Send it to all and sundry.

And for those who might need a little assurance:

can you give a link ?
THX
Activity: 336
Why not run both Xnodes and Masternodes up to 6 each(total 12 nodes) with single EC2 instance.

Hey Chap, because I do not have 1000DRKS :/  ... so can not run masternodes without DRKs :/

LOL. Later someone will say 'because I do not have 1000XC'.

Up to 6 per region with an account.
You can request more elastic ip though(make a request form).

T2 is out.
http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/

Id love to have 1000DKR for this as well but I don't. thanx for pointing amazon service as well
Activity: 980
Why not run both Xnodes and Masternodes up to 6 each(total 12 nodes) with single EC2 instance.

Hey Chap, because I do not have 1000DRKS :/  ... so can not run masternodes without DRKs :/

T2 is out.

Good one!  Get your minimum in now  Grin
Activity: 294

T2 is out.

Jump to: