Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1059. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

whoa.. flash back to milliondollarhomepage.com ! damn... is it the year 2000 again ?

I couldn't think of the sitename, thanks.. .blast from the past for sure!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Hello dudes!

Did you know BitcoinPoster.com?

You could put a logo of XC there..    Smiley

Cheers!

whoa.. flash back to milliondollarhomepage.com ! damn... is it the year 2000 again ?
Question, can you use one of these to mine for the multipool?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bitmain-Antminer-USB-Miner-U2-2-0-GH-s-Overclock-up-to-2-4-GH-s-IN-HAND-/181452487012?pt=US_Virtual_Currency&hash=item2a3f693964

Cant mine X11 with these, right? 

Are they even worth it?

To put it simply usb miners have always been a novelty, if your looking for profit you want get it. However that being said if you want to support xc multipool then yes you can mine using this.

Yeah for $20 how good can it be? Smiley  thanks for the advice!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Hello dudes!

Did you know BitcoinPoster.com?

You could put a logo of XC there..    Smiley

Cheers!

Or http://bitcoinpage.org Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Question, can you use one of these to mine for the multipool?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bitmain-Antminer-USB-Miner-U2-2-0-GH-s-Overclock-up-to-2-4-GH-s-IN-HAND-/181452487012?pt=US_Virtual_Currency&hash=item2a3f693964

Cant mine X11 with these, right?  

Are they even worth it?

To put it simply usb miners have always been a novelty, if your looking for profit you wont get it. However that being said if you want to support xc multipool then yes you can mine using this.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Guys i have a question for you.

Could the amount of XC's needed to build a xnode be reduced in the future?
Activity: 980
Hey Guys,

Been keeping an eye on this while I've been travelling. Glad to see we're approaching 0.002, expect some resistance when we test it, but we'll pass shortly after. I'm not going to go into this too much but our biggest competitor is about to have nothing but disadvantages compared to us. There only advantage up until Rev 2 was media attention, something which looks like its about to be over.

Anyways, I expect a test of 0.0025 in the coming days. Have reset my alarms till then as there's no way were not breaking through 0.002. Will reasses then.

Hope your all good and its great to see everything coming together as planned.

Still buying, still spreading the word, still holding.

Cheers.

Great to hear from you!  Happy Fourth!!
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
day 1 miner here. Never sold a single coin.
bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Anyone else for the XC multipool?

http://www.hashevolved.com

I am, been running fine all day but all of sudden my reject rate is 25-30% - getting a lot of duplicate shares.
Hey folks, I've been following XC since I found it after the PoW ended. Bought and have been holding (and buying more) since then. This is my first post, I've very happy and impressed with the professionalism I've seen from the Dev team.

Just wanted to give my thanks and say keep up the good work!

thanks for coming here just to say thanks!
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Anyone else for the XC multipool?

http://www.hashevolved.com

what kind of total hash rates does the pool need for scrypt, x11, sha256, respectively to make it work at it's best, and find blocks most efficiently ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey folks, I've been following XC since I found it after the PoW ended. Bought and have been holding (and buying more) since then. This is my first post, I've very happy and impressed with the professionalism I've seen from the Dev team.

Just wanted to give my thanks and say keep up the good work!
Activity: 154
Activity: 462
This guy has a pretty nice following and is promoting VRC and XC hard... just did a 50 VRC give away and my photo won!!! He just announced a 100 XC giveaway this week to promote XC   https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/484433767613091840   check him out show him some love for XC
Congrats to the XC community ! XC is doing very well today. We at drk are taking quite a beating. Such is life. I am really enjoying the peace between our communities. Enjoy these good times, you guys deserve it. Peace.
-Darkcoiner.

Wow... thanks man.. I want to hold your hand and sing songs.. but my screen is in the way Sad
copper member
Activity: 224
Hey Guys,

Been keeping an eye on this while I've been travelling. Glad to see we're approaching 0.002, expect some resistance when we test it, but we'll pass shortly after. I'm not going to go into this too much but our biggest competitor is about to have nothing but disadvantages compared to us. There only advantage up until Rev 2 was media attention, something which looks like its about to be over.

Anyways, I expect a test of 0.0025 in the coming days. Have reset my alarms till then as there's no way were not breaking through 0.002. Will reasses then.

Cheers.

Welcome back dude!

Followed your advice on XC and DRK a few weeks ago when the XC price was @ 0.0009 and DRK was @ 0.018.

Thanks!

When do you think XC technology will be fully realised against its price? With the BTC price about to rise significantly, how do you think this will affect the XC price? Are you still waiting for the LTC bubble?

No worries dude, glad I could help.

1) I simply don't know, but it will happen. Weeks or months, its happening.
2) Historically more money into BTC usually brings more money into ALTs. I expect it will affect it hugely. Maybe even pushing it past point 1 before a sharp decline and then another month or so of stable prices.
3) Yes. Chances are its going to be biblical. Wait until the price is below 0.01 and a sustained uptrend appears.
Activity: 233
Hey Guys,

Cheers.

Welcome back dude!

Followed your advice on XC and DRK a few weeks ago when the XC price was @ 0.0009 and DRK was @ 0.018.

Thanks!

When do you think XC technology will be fully realised against its price? With the BTC price about to rise significantly, how do you think this will affect the XC price? Are you still waiting for the LTC bubble?

Activity: 158
Congrats to the XC community ! XC is doing very well today. We at drk are taking quite a beating. Such is life. I am really enjoying the peace between our communities. Enjoy these good times, you guys deserve it. Peace.
-Darkcoiner.

Thank you sir for the kind words!

x2
Jump to: