Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1062. (Read 1484203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Anyone else here interested in actually ACCUMULATING XC for the sake of XNODE profits rather than accumulating to dump later on?

Please raise your hand

The more XC in my wallets the better IMO Smiley

Trying to accumulate and run as many xnodes as possible, I like the idea of helping secure the network while simultaneously bringing in passive income for years to come Smiley

hmm interested on the reason of 550 vs something like 500
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Looks like its been a good day chaps, and still only on around 300 - 400BTC daily volume.. This is just the beginning.. Please don't go up too much more before I buy more tonight!

Re the media impact - Great work to all involved you know who you are.. The news is really getting out there it seems!

Also Arlyn - got your PM, whatever mining income I get between now and Friday / Saturday I will donate when it lands...

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
And... 60k headline impressions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Why not run both Xnodes and Masternodes up to 6 each(total 12 nodes) with single EC2 instance.

Hey Chap, because I do not have 1000DRKS :/  ... so can not run masternodes without DRKs :/
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Why not run both Xnodes and Masternodes up to 6 each(total 12 nodes) with single EC2 instance.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anyone else here interested in actually ACCUMULATING XC for the sake of XNODE profits rather than accumulating to dump later on?

Please raise your hand

Trying to accumulate and run as many xnodes as possible, I like the idea of helping secure the network while simultaneously bringing in passive income for years to come Smiley

Please raise your hand

how many are needed for an xnode?

currently 500  XC

my bad.. 550

Please raise your hand

currently 500  XC
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Please raise your hand

raise that to +1 19yo virgin after rev2
Activity: 840

Please raise your hand

legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Please raise your hand

legendary
SoNiC BooM
Just put a word to CNN...we will see how it goes

Thanks, keep us posted. Did you mention loosing something because CNN really likes reporting on lost items 24/7? Wink

Smiley
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 840

Thanks, keep us posted. Did you mention loosing something because CNN really likes reporting on lost items 24/7? Wink
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Please raise your hand

yeah I accumulated with xnodes in mind, I do not fear work, I just prefer to waste all day and be given money for free lol.
Activity: 644
Looks like some1 is watchign our Forums... this guy has ben hyping XC... he was pumping XC on yahoo in POLO    https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh  already talkign about the NFL players

This isn't even close to the biggest XC news so I wish people would stop hyping it.  Just because they are NFL players it doesn't mean they are big names and it doesn't mean they can publicly endorse it.  It's just ridiculous to make this out to be something bigger than it is.  Unless it's official, I think it would be wise to put a lid on this right now. IMO

Please raise your hand

Activity: 462
Looks like some1 is watchign our Forums... this guy has ben hyping XC... he was pumping XC on yahoo in POLO    https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh  already talkign about the NFL players
Jump to: