Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1091. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

trolls and fuds are trying to delay your scheduled release.

clam down and relax.

i am holding my 100K XC.

100K, holy friggin balls batman!!! Alms for the poor? Smiley *points to his XC address below ->* Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

clam down and relax.

i am holding my 100K XC.

Dear God man... I thought I was bad.... you take the cake! I know I was not the largest but dang dude.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Such a sudden turn around, now that you may have pissed off someone who was helping your greatly. You should have taken my advice.

You mean the way he help tested DRK RC3 release so that it didn't fork two times?  haha
Really, it doesn't matter if it forks 10, 20 or 50 times. All that matters is the end result. Something so many fail to understand. This is beta software and bugs are to be expected.

Releasing bad code on main-net when peoples investments are stake is a clear example of what separates XC vs DRK.  

XC isn't my only project, imagine how my clients would feel if I deployed new code that broke the system, when they have spent millions on it?  

It is just a clear example of the LACK OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

So Xnode 1.0 and Xnode 1.5 steal coins ?

Wow~ Man//
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Such a sudden turn around, now that you may have pissed off someone who was helping your greatly. You should have taken my advice.

You mean the way he help tested DRK RC3 release so that it didn't fork two times?  haha
Really, it doesn't matter if it forks 10, 20 or 50 times. All that matters is the end result. Something so many fail to understand. This is beta software and bugs are to be expected.

Releasing bad code on main-net when peoples investments are stake is a clear example of what separates XC vs DRK.  

XC isn't my only project, imagine how my clients would feel if I deployed new code that broke the system, when they have spent millions on it?  

It is just a clear example of the LACK OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

clam down and relax.

i am holding my 100K XC.
Crypto Currency Supporter
my stake finally started 3 days ago, it made 2 minting transactions and hasnt had another one since.. what happend, nothing is changed. do I need to be worried about all the stake meat i'm losing? or is this just a hiccup?  

I'm a real investor with a serious question. My post got buried behind guys saying they dont like to feed trolls and then proceed to argue with a troll for a whole page.  Cry  
Is there any links or help about staking? besides 15-20 pages back when atcsecure talked about ideal coin block sizes. I find very little info in general stake searches, and even less in specific coin searches. i got 2 stake payments 4 days ago now within an hour of each other, and zero since. coins are in 2 addy's in the wallet, and split into to chunks 225, 225, 275, 275. The whole amount was moved at the same time, 6/10/14, and the 2 mined payments recieved 6/24/14.  Wallet is v50 newest, is encrypted, unlocked for stake only, and online. other than that no tweaks have been made.

http://imgur.com/gallery/0GkIVpE

Staking is a lottery, if ur number of coins is around 1k like u provided, and since you already said u staked some days ago, ur wallet is working fine, you should see mass staking again the coming days, like 2 to 4 stakes at a time perhaps. Thats how my wallet behaves
my stake finally started 3 days ago, it made 2 minting transactions and hasnt had another one since.. what happend, nothing is changed. do I need to be worried about all the stake meat i'm losing? or is this just a hiccup?  

I'm a real investor with a serious question. My post got buried behind guys saying they dont like to feed trolls and then proceed to argue with a troll for a whole page.  Cry  
Is there any links or help about staking? besides 15-20 pages back when atcsecure talked about ideal coin block sizes. I find very little info in general stake searches, and even less in specific coin searches. i got 2 stake payments 4 days ago now within an hour of each other, and zero since. coins are in 2 addy's in the wallet, and split into to chunks 225, 225, 275, 275. The whole amount was moved at the same time, 6/10/14, and the 2 mined payments recieved 6/24/14.  Wallet is v50 newest, is encrypted, unlocked for stake only, and online. other than that no tweaks have been made.

as i stated on average it is 9-15 days, however it can take up to 30 days

To check the coin-age you can go into coincontrol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I saw the below on the Dark thread today:  As I have said before, I am an investment professional and know how to use Office Professional and analyze portfolios, but am technology challenged.  What does this mean, if anything...

eduffield

Activity: 350

Darkcoin Developer

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | First Anonymous Coin | First X11 | First DGW | Fork for Masternode Payment
Today at 12:11:26 AM
DrkPool.com Shutting Down

We have reason to believe someone unauthorized has gained access to the server. As soon as I found out I took all of the money off the server and database backups so I could pay our users their balances. The funds are being stored at a secure location and I have access to final totals for all users on the server. Sorry for any inconvenience but I figured this is the safest way to deal with an issue like this.

-Evan

http://www.drkpool.com
Report to moderator  
Darkcoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndash-dash-dashorg-first-self-funding-self-governing-crypto-currency-421615 - Offer a service for Darkcoin? Please add it here http://[Suspicious link removed]/mSYVhX
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Still going on that claim? Well known that does not happen anymore.
Go circlejerk your DRK coin buddies.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Activity: 826

legendary
Activity: 1330
the only reason explain why drk fanboys are coming to attack XC is their fear.

Activity: 840

Chaeplin,

Hold Up,

As I stated before, I do appreciate your feedback and data analysis... when I posted that last challenge, you went silent, I spent a lot of time and energy reviewing your various posts.  

So the window of opportunity has passed, we are MOVING FORWARD, not backwards and I am spending time with family this weekend, so sorry that doesn't fit into your agenda.

When the developer and his group own 50% of the available # of coins, yes that is an issue.    When somebody resorts to spreading FUD and lies, that is an issue...  I never attacked DRK or even responded until I was personally attacked.  

My background speaks for itself.  

Sincerely,

DAN METCALF
aka
ATCSECURE

+1000

+1000^2
Activity: 322

You mean the way he help tested DRK RC3 release so that it didn't fork two times?  haha
Activity: 322

Chaeplin,

Hold Up,

As I stated before, I do appreciate your feedback and data analysis... when I posted that last challenge, you went silent, I spent a lot of time and energy reviewing your various posts.  

So the window of opportunity has passed, we are MOVING FORWARD, not backwards and I am spending time with family this weekend, so sorry that doesn't fit into your agenda.

When the developer and his group own 50% of the available # of coins, yes that is an issue.    When somebody resorts to spreading FUD and lies, that is an issue...  I never attacked DRK or even responded until I was personally attacked.  

Sincerely,

DAN METCALF
aka
ATCSECURE

+1000
Activity: 826

I've just completed a test on the multi-path system

Receivers Address --->>>>> XXcJEFKxziaH8trY6DruHx9ap39rnDJbK7 - 0.03 XC's

I am going to put a password zip file online with the details

ATSECURE

it's only fair if you already upload detail somewhere with timestamp before anyone post their answer then release the detail next day. if you don't release the detail then chance the answer is correct but if no answer then chaplin can't find the way to track it.

The file has been uploaded.. And after 24 hours I will release the location and by Sunday the password if nobody has submitted the address

Where is the file and password and address btw ?

Chaeplin - your back....  but your early, REV2 isn't out until 7/7...  we will have a new bounty/challenge for you then

You call Darkcoin as sacm, Wow.

XC is scam and P&D.

Chaeplin,

Hold Up,

Sincerely,

DAN METCALF
aka
ATCSECURE

Oh yeah, the reason I came in is to say that I just got first payment from the pool.

Nice!

There was a delay in the X11 payouts

The last X11 payout was missing confirmed blocks for Hirocoins, Glyphcoins & Uros, these will be paid out in the next shift in about 22.5 hours from now

Activity: 840
Oh yeah, the reason I came in is to say that I just got first payment from the pool.

Nice!
Crypto Currency Supporter

ATSECURE

it's only fair if you already upload detail somewhere with timestamp before anyone post their answer then release the detail next day. if you don't release the detail then chance the answer is correct but if no answer then chaplin can't find the way to track it.

The file has been uploaded.. And after 24 hours I will release the location and by Sunday the password if nobody has submitted the address

Chaeplin - your back....  but your early, REV2 isn't out until 7/7...  we will have a new bounty/challenge for you then

XC is scam and P&D.

AAAAAAAAnnnndddd we r back to May. I would LOVE it if it were the XC launch back again. I would mine the FUK out of this coin. I would mine so much I would send president a couple of XC as tip for helping with pre1.5 testing.

edit: yeah got my first payment from pool as well. It was worse payment that I got from cryptoalts, unfortunately, but hopefully the pool gets better after beta!

ATSECURE

XC is scam and P&D.

Chaeplin,

Hold Up,

Sincerely,

DAN METCALF
aka
ATCSECURE

Jump to: