Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1093. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

The real scam is the fact that X11 fpga's and potentially ASIC's exist in china...

instead of fighting and bickering -  this community needs to move in a positive direction.  Collaboration is much more effective

There are so many real scam coins out there, and only a few real developers trying to innovate in this space.

Enjoy the weekend, With july 4th coming up, I will be taking a few days to spend my with Family and celebrating July 4th.

Freedom and individual liberty runs deep in my blood and July 4th has a special meaning to my family.  This year is even more important now thanks to the Snowden leaks.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
shame on drk with such immoral community

I am not a darkcoin fanboy/with darkcoin community. Read my post history...

However, I am even 10x more against XC than DRK.

XC is a plan copy off of Darkcoin and its a disgrace....it doesnt even copy right since its xnodes?anonymity dont function.

I agree its no copy, if XC was a copy of DRK then we would have already had about 3 emergency hard forks...
This is not an argument, but a display of ignorance. Just informing you.

How so? It's a fact and I understand trolls don't know what that is but darkcoin has had emergency hard forks.
What's being implemented is completely unique to crypto. Because it's alpha software, expecting perfection right from the start is ridiculous. Also, the forks are caused by people who fail to update, rather than through the developer's fault. So bringing this up as if it's a negative is just a public demonstration of your expansive ignorance.

Thanks for the feedback, I will try to fix it, however it might happen again.
Activity: 826

XC is a plan copy off of Darkcoin and its a disgrace....it doesnt even copy right since its xnodes?anonymity dont function.

I agree its no copy, if XC was a copy of DRK then we would have already had about 3 emergency hard forks...

How so? It's a fact and I understand trolls don't know what that is but darkcoin has had emergency hard forks.
What's being implemented is completely unique to crypto. Because it's alpha software, expecting perfection right from the start is ridiculous. Also, the forks are caused by people who fail to update, rather than through the developer's fault. So bringing this up as if it's a negative is just a public demonstration of your expansive ignorance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Dev, let me give you a piece of valuable advice. No really, listen. If you don't want to be seen as a piece of scum and massive failure, I suggest you focus on your own work, rather than trying to tear down the work of others. Name calling is the last resort of someone who is incapable of producing results. It just makes you look childish.

I agree 100% with you, it is the first time that I see Dan directly attacking DKR and protecting himself(for example by self-promoting his previous works, the link he posted here). That means two things for me:

1) He has had enough with the constant attacks/trolling.

2) He has faith in his work and the 7/7 release.

Fuk that sell wall, im just freaking buying more right now.
XC is a wannabe copy of Darkcoin, with it's name Xcoin, being the former name of Darkcoin, it's Xnodes(copy of Darkcoin's masternodes) stealing user's coins since they are trusted and centralized, and it's Xsend(copy of Darkcoin's Darksend) not even working.

That's all that needs to be said for this scamcoin..

Your right, I hacked into evan's pc, stole his code and did a copy/paste and released it!!!!

Except your darknodes hard fork k. It's Laughable. TRUE!

I hope this helps: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+research

I hope this also helps http://lmgtfy.com/?q=darkcoin+is+a+scam

Tons of thread showing how darkcoin is a scam...

Thanks it did

Glad to see that.

It did.
Activity: 770
XC is a wannabe copy of Darkcoin, with it's name Xcoin, being the former name of Darkcoin, it's Xnodes(copy of Darkcoin's masternodes) stealing user's coins since they are trusted and centralized, and it's Xsend(copy of Darkcoin's Darksend) not even working.

Your right, I hacked into evan's pc, stole his code and did a copy/paste and released it!!!!

Darkcoin's algo is open sourced, you simply cloned Darkcoin's codebase...

And you made a half arsed attempt at replicating Darksend and Masternodes.

Except your Xsend/Xnodes steal users coins and dont even work. It's Laughable. TRUE!

I hope this also helps http://lmgtfy.com/?q=XC+is+a+scam

Tons of thread showing how XC is a scam...

Thanks it did

Glad to see that.

And you made a half arsed attempt at nodes

Except your darknodes hard fork. It's Laughable.

I hope this also helps http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Darkcoin+is+a+scam

Thanks it did
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Except your Xsend/Xnodes steal users coins and dont even work. It's Laughable. TRUE!

I hope this also helps http://lmgtfy.com/?q=XC+is+a+scam

Tons of thread showing how XC is a scam...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Show us the diff of the two codebase or STFU

Except your Xsend/Xnodes steal users coins and dont even work. It's Laughable. FALSE!

Except your Xsend/Xnodes steal users coins and dont even work. It's Laughable.

我操你妈逼!fuck your mom.

Nice google translate from Mandarin..SMH
Activity: 518

I agree its no copy, if XC was a copy of DRK then we would have already had about 3 emergency hard forks, xnodes would be failing and REV 1.5 would not be anonymous. ... Thank foook we have a competent dev not a noob who knew better than to copy a poor mans XC.

For those interested in DRK's premine scam

http://archive.today/q6Fdj

Gold. just gold. This is who you're investing in guys. LOL
Dev, let me give you a piece of valuable advice. No really, listen. If you don't want to be seen as a piece of scum and massive failure, I suggest you focus on your own work, rather than trying to tear down the work of others. Name calling is the last resort of someone who is incapable of producing a result. It just makes you look childish.

So something like tweeting out Fud from the Official account would also be bad? Check who started this first

legendary
Activity: 1330

Please ignore those fucktards. do your job.
Dev, let me give you a piece of valuable advice. No really, listen. If you don't want to be seen as a piece of scum and massive failure, I suggest you focus on your own work, rather than trying to tear down the work of others. Name calling is the last resort of someone who is incapable of producing results. It just makes you look childish.
Jump to: