Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1092. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Oh yeah, the reason I came in is to say that I just got first payment from the pool.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
You call Darkcoin as sacm, Wow.

XC is scam and P&D.

DRK lost momentum and volume to VRC SUPER and every coin popping out.

go to FUD them.

XC is stable now, and no threat to DRK scam.

Activity: 294
Hey Cheaplin, Welcome back. Good luck with the testing, maybe it will go better than last time.

Should be better.
Activity: 840
Why are certain people here spreading lies about XCurrencey ? XCurrencey must be an astronomical force that DRK can't handle? I see no reason for several persons come to XC's forum to attack this community. If DRK is so damn good you have nothing to worry about? Drk screwed early on with lies and FUD, knocking XC's price down from 450k sat to 90k sat. Everyone in the know has a firm grasp on reality. The DRK fear is causing certain members to attack XC.  People love the underdog, and that's what XC is ATM, but on July 7th, all of your lies will be laid to rest. I am curious to see what kind of attacks you will have then.

With all due respect.

Even further july 7th is not even the finish of developments. A lot more cool things like EMs and ECs, more marketing, tor sticks etc after rev 2
Activity: 322
Why are certain people here spreading lies about XCurrencey ? XCurrencey must be an astronomical force that DRK can't handle? I see no reason for several persons come to XC's forum to attack this community. If DRK is so damn good you have nothing to worry about? Drk screwed early on with lies and FUD, knocking XC's price down from 450k sat to 90k sat. Everyone in the know has a firm grasp on reality. The DRK fear is causing certain members to attack XC.  People love the underdog, and that's what XC is ATM, but on July 7th, all of your lies will be laid to rest. I am curious to see what kind of attacks you will have then.

With all due respect.

It's comical how DRK trolls love to come to our thread when DRK is a total scam...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=darkcoin+is+a+scam

253,000 results...
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
Dear DorkCoin,
wow, masternodes finally working.  
Now what.  

Can't wait until you hit the mainstream.  Oh wait, that will never happen.  Do you know why?

I've just completed a test on the multi-path system

Receivers Address --->>>>> XXcJEFKxziaH8trY6DruHx9ap39rnDJbK7 - 0.03 XC's

I am going to put a password zip file online with the details

ATSECURE

it's only fair if you already upload detail somewhere with timestamp before anyone post their answer then release the detail next day. if you don't release the detail then chance the answer is correct but if no answer then chaplin can't find the way to track it.

The file has been uploaded.. And after 24 hours I will release the location and by Sunday the password if nobody has submitted the address

Where is the file and password and address btw ?

Chaeplin - your back....  but your early, REV2 isn't out until 7/7...  we will have a new bounty/challenge for you then

XC is scam and P&D.

Hey Cheaplin, Welcome back. Good luck with the testing, maybe it will go better than last time.

ATSECURE

it's only fair if you already upload detail somewhere with timestamp before anyone post their answer then release the detail next day. if you don't release the detail then chance the answer is correct but if no answer then chaplin can't find the way to track it.

The file has been uploaded.. And after 24 hours I will release the location and by Sunday the password if nobody has submitted the address

Chaeplin - your back....  but your early, REV2 isn't out until 7/7...  we will have a new bounty/challenge for you then

XC is scam and P&D.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=darkcoin+is+a+scam

253,000  google results.   
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
How about we just delete their posts, ask them to leave the thread and if the do not report it to theymos the site admin. If you ask someone to leave a moderated thread and they do not they can be banned.

It's unlikely that theymos will ban people. We have the forum for a reason.

No need to delete them...

After the discovery of how hard their masternodes are to setup, they added 6 pages of trolling to our thread.   Let that be of record of how desperate they are.

+1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
Why are certain people here spreading lies about XCurrencey ? XCurrencey must be an astronomical force that DRK can't handle? I see no reason for several persons come to XC's forum to attack this community. If DRK is so damn good you have nothing to worry about? Drk screwed early on with lies and FUD, knocking XC's price down from 450k sat to 90k sat. Everyone in the know has a firm grasp on reality. The DRK fear is causing certain members to attack XC.  People love the underdog, and that's what XC is ATM, but on July 7th, all of your lies will be laid to rest. I am curious to see what kind of attacks you will have then.

With all due respect.

ATSECURE

XC is scam and P&D.
How about we just delete their posts, ask them to leave the thread and if the do not report it to theymos the site admin. If you ask someone to leave a moderated thread and they do not they can be banned.

After the discovery of how hard their masternodes are to setup, they added 6 pages of trolling to our thread.   Let that be of record of how desperate they are.

I told like deleting them because as I said it proves how much we have here and how people have to result to lies because they can't find the facts or just don understand research.

ATSECURE

He couldn't even begin  to crack rev 1.5, so he needs some more stuff to create FUDS pre rev 2. haha.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

ATSECURE

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

The real scam is the fact that X11 fpga's and potentially ASIC's exist in china...

instead of fighting and bickering -  this community needs to move in a positive direction.  Collaboration is much more effective

There are so many real scam coins out there, and only a few real developers trying to innovate in this space.

Enjoy the weekend, With july 4th coming up, I will be taking a few days to spend my with Family and celebrating July 4th.

Freedom and individual liberty runs deep in my blood and July 4th has a special meaning to my family.  This year is even more important now thanks to the Snowden leaks.

awesome work and keep it up good sir

ATSECURE

Crypto Currency Supporter
shame on drk with such immoral community

I am not a darkcoin fanboy/with darkcoin community. Read my post history...

However, I am even 10x more against XC than DRK.

XC is a plan copy off of Darkcoin and its a disgrace....it doesnt even copy right since its xnodes?anonymity dont function.

I agree its no copy, if XC was a copy of DRK then we would have already had about 3 emergency hard forks...
This is not an argument, but a display of ignorance. Just informing you.

How so? It's a fact and I understand trolls don't know what that is but darkcoin has had emergency hard forks.
What's being implemented is completely unique to crypto. Because it's alpha software, expecting perfection right from the start is ridiculous. Also, the forks are caused by people who fail to update, rather than through the developer's fault. So bringing this up as if it's a negative is just a public demonstration of your expansive ignorance.

Oh cmon now thats ridiculous. If he knew the forks and issues would happen because of things like people who failed to update, he would never have released the RC publicly in the first place. Just cmon! Ive seen trolls complaining worse for lesser XC issues! Its a big deal if you offer a product which is hammered by issues constantly and you blame it on "obvious" stuff like that. You would never release it in the first place until you are sure its bullet proof!

edit: president has been summoned. they layers of this attack are becoming too obvious, should we expect dev and team next?
Jump to: