Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1109. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

I'm not trying to pump the coin or saying it's going to be the next big thing.  I'm just saying it's cool enough for me to hold longer than I would other shit coins.

let's come back to XC track.

do you think it will rank No.2 or No.3 once the web3.0 plans rolling out? if it ranks No. 3, which can be No.2?

lol. ignore my bold and wild guess.

i was just brainwashed by dev's words and actions.
XC is 2nd to only BTC  and only it's adoption time puts it ahead of XC, In the last 12 months i have seen so many promises of innovation...but only one has done it..XC...XC can blow BTC out of the water if it can just get the adoption down, you think $1000 per BTC is huge..wait till you see what XC will be worth if done right...
Are talking about the price or what?
Because in the blackcoin forum people talk like that, BC is even better than BTC as tecnology, and it could be in the top 3 or 5 soon.
What do you think?

To me BC is like a glorified PPC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Those few hundred bucks in investment will pay off for them so many folds.   It will be like their best investment ever.

Telling them what it means to run a Xnode in 1,5 years from now sealed the deal!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

I'm not trying to pump the coin or saying it's going to be the next big thing.  I'm just saying it's cool enough for me to hold longer than I would other shit coins.

do you think it will rank No.2 or No.3 once the web3.0 plans rolling out? if it ranks No. 3, which can be No.2?

XC is 2nd to only BTC  and only it's adoption time puts it ahead of XC, In the last 12 months i have seen so many promises of innovation...but only one has done it..XC...XC can blow BTC out of the water if it can just get the adoption down, you think $1000 per BTC is huge..wait till you see what XC will be worth if done right...
Are talking about the price or what?
Because in the blackcoin forum people talk like that, BC is even better than BTC as tecnology, and it could be in the top 3 or 5 soon.
What do you think?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
last week I started to get my friends interested in XC. Showing them the TOR Stick and roadmap really worked. I already "sold" 2 Xnodes/sticks and bought the coins (550) for them. When the stick comes out they will open a wallet and I transfer the funds to them.

I told them about coin supply, Xnode functions (privacy and fee's), EM implementation in near future, TOR and ofcourse a possible X 10 value in next year (conservative)! they where hooked right away and told me to buy those sticks and 550 coins. Hoping to inspire more in time.. Start doing the same!

Those few hundred bucks in investment will pay off for them so many folds.   It will be like their best investment ever.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Not trying to steer this thread in the wrong direction, but what's the deal with this supercoin? The latest p&d?

recent trend. Pump % Dump on server anonymity.

compared to the server anonymity, DRK is to some degree innovation, i am serious.  at least drk is trying to be decentralized.

lol

i made 50000USD on veri and super. and buying XC at 0.001 with some portion.

I actually like Vericoin.  Not nearly as much as I like XC, but that goes without saying.  Even though the main features are centralized, it's kind of cool and the community seems to like it.  

very soon. i mean very very soon, there will be tens and hundreds coins popping up with standard centralized server anonymity feature.

this fancy stunt will not last long. ppl will get fatigued soon.

but don't miss any chance to make quick dollars.

I'm talking about Veribit, not the anon feature.

believe me, it is also server stunt. with some btc pool. it won't last long.

ppl are just saying it is interesting, but more interested in making quick dollars.

i am not fuding VERI, actually i am the earliest adopter. pnosker knows me very well.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

last week I started to get my friends interested in XC. Showing them the TOR Stick and roadmap really worked. I already "sold" 2 Xnodes/sticks and bought the coins (550) for them. When the stick comes out they will open a wallet and I transfer the funds to them.

I told them about coin supply, Xnode functions (privacy and fee's), EM implementation in near future, TOR and ofcourse a possible X 10 value in next year (conservative)! they where hooked right away and told me to buy those sticks and 550 coins. Hoping to inspire more in time.. Start doing the same!

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Over the next 3-6 months I think XC will stabilize around the top 5 somewhere.  A couple of the coins in the top 5 have a strong cult-like following.
legendary
Activity: 1330

It's probably because they haven't been making ridic claims about being better and achieving more than . in 2 weeks or w/e.

are you able to debunk these (current) claims?
Not trying to steer this thread in the wrong direction, but what's the deal with this supercoin? The latest p&d?

compared to the server anonymity, DRK is to some degree innovation, i am serious.  at least drk is trying to be decentralized.

lol

I actually like Vericoin.  Not nearly as much as I like XC, but that goes without saying.  Even though the main features are centralized, it's kind of cool and the community seems to like it.  

very soon. i mean very very soon, there will be tens and hundreds coins popping up with standard centralized server anonymity feature.

ppl are just saying it is interesting, but more interested in making quick dollars.

i am not fuding VERI, actually i am the earliest adopter. pnosker knows me very well.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
actually drk ppl even do not care to fud those coins. even vericoin with such momentum.

It's probably because they haven't been making ridic claims about being better and achieving more than drk in 2 weeks or w/e.
legendary

lol

legendary

lol

and out of the 300+ alt's who has that helped? none are near BTC LTC level and never will be, innovation like XC are the only things that can give BTC a run for it's money, a million alts can copy what we do, but it was XC that did it, the copys ain't going anywhere just like the 300+ btc copys, XC is diffrent, XC is BTC 2.0

+1

that is what i am saying.

i have no issue with these copycats and stunts. actually with few btc, i can make more bucks back.

actually drk ppl even do not care to fud those coins. even vericoin with such momentum.

i am part of veri promotion, they are good at tweeting. for me, it is a game of buying low and sell high.

but that is not long run strategy, only real app matters.

the most interesting things are blockchain 2.0 and web 3.0. and i believe with solid architecture under rev 2, XC will bring fresh air to the whole crypto world.  i can't afford missing it.

lol

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Current XC uptrend is a thing of beauty. And it will only continue. Should start to see aggressive movement in the next week or so, leading up to REV2 release on July 7th.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

lol

and out of the 300+ alt's who has that helped? none are near BTC LTC level and never will be, innovation like XC are the only things that can give BTC a run for it's money, a million alts can copy what we do, but it was XC that did it, the copys ain't going anywhere just like the 300+ btc copys, XC is diffrent, XC is BTC 2.0
legendary

lol

lol

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Not quite all in on XC but I have 2btc invested. Excited about the next few weeks
Jump to: