Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1106. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

m8 dont get me wrong, but, buying 6 750ti to mine scrypt is like buying a mini cooper and going off road. Let the pool take its due, 5,5MH for 6 750ti seems low, my 660ti gets up to 2MHZ on latest CC miner alone, and I know for a fact that one 750ti can get better than that, while running cooler and not needing so much watt.

Were I you, I would definitely hit the cudaminer thread, you totally need to finetune your cards if u dont get more than 10MH.

TL:DR 750ti has the best MH/watt/investment ratio for x11, you need better settings

No offense taken, but I think your analogy is all off:  It's like buying a monster truck and never taking it off road... or buying a race car and only driving it to starbucks. 

Getting 10.5 Mhs now on the x11.  If I'm using ccminer, would I still hit up the cudaminer thread to do some tuning?

Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I put 4x 280x on it about 12.5Mh/s

whats your config? the 7970's are the same as the 280x, I'm seeing about on average 8Mh/s
7970's on 8Mh/s? whats your config? Shocked
Activity: 154
the multipool does not like asics... I get so many unconfirmed shares.

Unconfirmed shares aren't a bad thing. Everyone starts off with unconfirmed shares. When blocks are found for each coin, your unconfirmed shares turn into confirmed shares. At the end of each shift, you will receive a payout based on how many confirmed shares you have.

If you leave the pool and you still have unconfirmed shares in our system, they might still turn confirmed later, and guess what, you'll be paid for them.

So yeah unconfirmed shares are good thing to have, but ideally, confirmed shares are what you're looking for.

Sorry I guess this is my fault. I'll updated FAQs.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

whats your config? the 7970's are the same as the 280x, I'm seeing about on average 8Mh/s
Activity: 160
The multipool is a very good new to XC.

Thanks dev Wink
Activity: 661
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Is there an instruction sheet available?

What rig are you running?  GPU card?  What OS?  I got mine pointed over there pretty quickly.  

windows w/geforce gt 430 GC.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Never a dull moment in XC land.

This weekend we are looking to test out the XC Multipool.

We need SHA256, scrypt and X11 miners for testing the backend.

If your interested in testing - head over to http://www.hashevolved.com/ to get started.  

We may need to restart the pool at times for updates, your miners should automatically reconnect when we do.

thanks,

ATCSECURE

Hey , ATC - I will be moving 2400KHs here. Thx

Im trying to connect my nvidia x11 there but its getting failed, can any1 confirm that its not working right now? Will mine with 2,5-3MH x11 in multi!

X11 is working, did you connect to the X11 port? stratum+tcp://stratum.hashevolved.com:5555 for X11

Hello - I have not turned my miner on since about this time last year - I was mining LTC before anyone knew about LTC... anyway so now I am trying to get into X11 mining and so I see I need sgminer...so I got that downloaded and connected to the pool but my cards say they are running at like 16- 17 khs instead of 600khs I was getting on scrypt.  Also lots of rejects - uhmm...so what am I doing wrong?   My cards areSapphire HD 7950s (4 of them) thx.

BTW my cards are runnign fine on this pool with scrypt.. but they run damn hot and so I hear x11 runs cooler and uses less power right ?

X11 with graphics cards is the way to go... Mine run 50% cooler with X11 and the hash rate is tripled.
Activity: 756
I am getting

UNCONFIRMED SHARES
shares with no blocks found

as well, I guess its because of beta?

Is this what you are seeing on the miner or the website?

Also I use BAMT for mining GPU mining rig's.  I have 7970's and get about 2Mh each - I use 1051Mhz/1500Mhz and found that to be best for these cards, granted I'm sure you could tweak it more...

I'm not seeing any issues or rejects -

GPU 0: 2.1 / 1.8 Mh/s | A:1488  R:2  HW:0  U:0.95/m  I:13  xI:0  rI:0
73.0 C  F: 84% (3242 RPM)  E: 1051 MHz  M: 1500 Mhz  V: 1.175V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Last initialised: [2014-06-26 14:51:21]
Thread 0: 1.0 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE
Thread 1: 1.0 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

GPU 1: 2.1 / 1.8 Mh/s | A:1447  R:4  HW:0  U:0.93/m  I:13  xI:0  rI:0
73.0 C  F: 68% (2654 RPM)  E: 1051 MHz  M: 1500 Mhz  V: 1.175V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Thread 2: 1.0 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE
Thread 3: 1.0 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

GPU 2: 2.1 / 1.8 Mh/s | A:1518  R:1  HW:0  U:0.97/m  I:13  xI:0  rI:0
73.0 C  F: 77% (2907 RPM)  E: 1051 MHz  M: 1500 Mhz  V: 1.175V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Thread 4: 1.0 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE
Thread 5: 1.0 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

GPU 3: 2.1 / 1.8 Mh/s | A:1445  R:3  HW:0  U:0.93/m  I:13  xI:0  rI:0
67.0 C  F: 50% (2026 RPM)  E: 1051 MHz  M: 1500 Mhz  V: 1.175V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Thread 6: 1.0 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE
Thread 7: 1.0 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

If your interested in testing - head over to http://www.hashevolved.com/ to get started.  

We may need to restart the pool at times for updates, your miners should automatically reconnect when we do.

thanks,

ATCSECURE

Im trying to connect my nvidia x11 there but its getting failed, can any1 confirm that its not working right now? Will mine with 2,5-3MH x11 in multi!

X11 is working, did you connect to the X11 port? stratum+tcp://stratum.hashevolved.com:5555 for X11

Hello - I have not turned my miner on since about this time last year - I was mining LTC before anyone knew about LTC... anyway so now I am trying to get into X11 mining and so I see I need sgminer...so I got that downloaded and connected to the pool but my cards say they are running at like 16- 17 khs instead of 600khs I was getting on scrypt.  Also lots of rejects - uhmm...so what am I doing wrong?   My cards areSapphire HD 7950s (4 of them) thx.

BTW my cards are runnign fine on this pool with scrypt.. but they run damn hot and so I hear x11 runs cooler and uses less power right ?

download the latest sgminer and search for ur cards specific settings, setting ur .bat for ur cards should be easy, although there are certain lines that are really important, along with ur -i  intensity. You also have to specify the -darkcoin algo
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
x11 40% less power/heat over scrypt.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

thanks,

ATCSECURE

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

thanks,

ATCSECURE

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Is there any ETA on the xnode usb devices? Since I really would like to buy one.

We're sorting through ways to sell the TOR Stick. Whichever way it ends up happening, it'll be shipped at the Rev. 3 release date.

Could I purchase the stick with XC coin?

That's the idea, though there's also good reason for people to save their XC and spend other currencies. :-)
I am willing to spend euros on it because I really want to keep my XC.
Activity: 67
my 1.5mh is clipping along just fine.  20k accepted shares already!!!

EDIT:  I should say that my miners aren't getting rejected shares

are you running asic?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Is there any ETA on the xnode usb devices? Since I really would like to buy one.

We're sorting through ways to sell the TOR Stick. Whichever way it ends up happening, it'll be shipped at the Rev. 3 release date.

That's the idea, though there's also good reason for people to save their XC and spend other currencies. :-)
Activity: 71
my 1.5mh is clipping along just fine.  20k accepted shares already!!!

EDIT:  I should say that my miners aren't getting rejected shares
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I am getting

UNCONFIRMED SHARES

all the shares are unconfirmed.  x11, sha-256, and scrypt.  Is it because we haven't found any blocks yet ?
Activity: 126
XC

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I am getting

UNCONFIRMED SHARES

Jump to: