Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 137. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Hi, is there a website or post that compares blockNET to SuperNET?

Closest I found,

http://www.spookycoins.com/supernet-vs-blocknet/
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

as we don't know to whom this wallets belong this is just pure speculation. if you would know how whales work you wouldn't be here anymore as you would have sold your coins some time ago.
everyone still holding his coins is a bagholder right now and not a whale whisperer imo Wink

You are 100% correct about the "it being pure speculation. "

But full of shit on the other stuff, what sort of logic are you using?

"if you would know how whales work you wouldn't be here anymore as you would have sold your coins some time ago."

i know how a car works , am i still here?

i know how nuclear fission works , am i still here?

I know how computers work , am i still here?

please try to use some logic in your opinions, else you just look like some retard who is trying to argue the color blue is actually green because it tastes of lemons
Activity: 324
The Top 10 richest address are moving their coins. So, these aren't panic sellers..

do you have proof mate?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

Top 10 went from 31% to 28% in the last 3 days.

Mintpal is one of those top 10 wallets, 4 days ago "problems" with withdrawing funds from mintpal (causing even more panic than before , even thou i don't think its possible for more panic)

Most likely seeing mintpal funds being withdrawn in mass panic over last few days

Edit : also where is this going from 31% down to 28% in last 3 days?

Currently top 10 wallets apparently hold 30.80% ..............

That would be because a new top 10 showed up at #3 with 200k coins today=) whales accumulating

It's interesting that this new #3 combined a LOT of input 600+ into this one address.   He is making a statement.

You never know to whom this wallets belong. you are reading tea leaves imo

You don't go and combine 600+ input into 1 input without thinking about the mixer/staking aspect.   I don't think you know how whales work.

Of course, this could be the scammer from Mintpal combining all the stolen XC.

as we don't know to whom this wallets belong this is just pure speculation. if you would know how whales work you wouldn't be here anymore as you would have sold your coins some time ago.
everyone still holding his coins is a bagholder right now and not a whale whisperer imo Wink
Activity: 322
The Top 10 richest address are moving their coins. So, these aren't panic sellers..

do you have proof mate?

Mintpal is one of those top 10 wallets, 4 days ago "problems" with withdrawing funds from mintpal (causing even more panic than before , even thou i don't think its possible for more panic)

Most likely seeing mintpal funds being withdrawn in mass panic over last few days

That would be because a new top 10 showed up at #3 with 200k coins today=) whales accumulating

It's interesting that this new #3 combined a LOT of input 600+ into this one address.   He is making a statement.

You don't go and combine 600+ input into 1 input without thinking about the mixer/staking aspect.   I don't think you know how whales work.

Of course, this could be the scammer from Mintpal combining all the stolen XC.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Nope most likely whales or exchanges.
Activity: 324

do you have proof mate?

It's interesting that this new #3 combined a LOT of input 600+ into this one address.   He is making a statement.

Activity: 322

do you have proof mate?

It's interesting that this new #3 combined a LOT of input 600+ into this one address.   He is making a statement.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

do you have proof mate?

Activity: 924

do you have proof mate?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

That is a lot more friendly for my db load Smiley

I do see a lot of exceptions to the 8-30 day rule, take https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?fbe88f4c7da2edbd1d9aed2fa6cdc6cbe4f4967db17b3c35d46f716c9d78b549.htm
those coins where offline for 56 days so got a bigger % pos

Guess for the site i will stick with your math, thank you.

Happy to help. You're the one developping the explorer ?

Anyway, I've done this math for some coins and XC is by far the most staked coin !

I hope these minted coins are the one sitting in the users wallets and not those from exchanges minting "our" coins  Wink
Activity: 978
Some XC fact:

Only 27% of the coins are inactive (non-staking).

73% of the coins are in wallet and staking !

(Stats done between 30th September and 19th October)

How do you calc this? If i take all unspend outputs resulting from a transfer, not pos & sum them up i get:
  7 days: 15%
14 days: 19%
21 days: 19%
30 days: 20%

Completely different from the side and your numbers

Number of coins on 30/09/2014: 5,543,205
Number of coins on 19/10/2014: 5,550,451

--> Number of coins minted during 20 days: 7,246 XC

Max number of coins that could have been minted during 20 days (=100% of the coins are staking): 10,023 XC  (= 5543205 X 0.033 X 20 / 365)

% of coins effectively staking = 7,246 / 10,023 = 72,2 %
That is a lot more friendly for my db load Smiley

I do see a lot of exceptions to the 8-30 day rule, take https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?fbe88f4c7da2edbd1d9aed2fa6cdc6cbe4f4967db17b3c35d46f716c9d78b549.htm
those coins where offline for 56 days so got a bigger % pos

Guess for the site i will stick with your math, thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

do you have proof mate?

The last 5 days BTC price rentered 3XX price, so people might be buying btc and w8 for pump.

In addition, good stable coins with clear roadmaps, like XC, are prone to manipulation, in essence, people use the roadmap to arrange their short term investments: in this case, we know that more blocknet ITO information will be available due Monday.

Those factors combined, along with others probably as well, resulted in fixing the lower max holders %. Maybe it has also to do with the complete pre-weekend mintpal breakdown. I am actually so certain of the next price movements and general trend that I put in some fiat and bought more XC at 105k, fun fact is I knew price would dump to sub 100k again but when it comes to XC im just way too greedy I want every coin I can get in my hands asap.

BTW, everytime you feel uncertain about XC and its course, I urge you to check at some of XC's past competitors(at least anon related), most of which held bigger prices than XC for at least a couple of months each: DKR/RZR/CLOAK/MNRO etc, XC is a safe haven compared to most.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Some XC fact:

How do you calc this? If i take all unspend outputs resulting from a transfer, not pos & sum them up i get:

Number of coins on 30/09/2014: 5,543,205
Number of coins on 19/10/2014: 5,550,451

--> Number of coins minted during 20 days: 7,246 XC

Max number of coins that could have been minted during 20 days (=100% of the coins are staking): 10,023 XC  (= 5543205 X 0.033 X 20 / 365)

% of coins effectively staking = 7,246 / 10,023 = 72,2 %
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Need to download a wallet?

Index of many releases...

...snip...

Thank you URSAY, you legend  Smiley
Would be good to have something like this incorporated into the xc-official.com site.

How did you miss the big "Downloads" button on the left hand side of the XC-official.Scom website?  It's all there.

Read back, you're missing the point.

There is a file called "change log" in the directory that lists the changes.

What point am I missing?  That the downloads archive isn't modern enough? It isn't any more confusing than github for the non technically inclined.
Activity: 978
Some XC fact:

Activity: 341

do you have proof mate?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

do you have proof mate?
Activity: 341
legendary
Activity: 1960
XChat Q&A observation...

Chat threads disappearing.  I'm assuming they are messages I sent which never made it to the recipient but I'm not sure.  Recipient threads remain in place but with a blank chat thread.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The point is not to be sarcastic when your making positive suggestions.

The point YOU are missing is that if you have suggestions to change the website the first place you should be posting them IS ON THE WEBSITE, not a 3rd party forum.

You saying he should of posted in the XCTalk forums?
I thought it more appropriate to post on this forum rather than the XCTalk due to the higher level of activity here. Really can't understand what point TheGer is trying to make here, I'm just trying to make positive suggestions.
Jump to: