Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 136. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi all Thanks to jibble I have now a Oneplus One Invite to give away but it will expire the next 24 Hours..

Anyone looking for a new phone?

Hey hey. What do they cost?

I want to test XChat Mobile but I use Windows Phone for real life.

in UK 269 Pounds for the 64 GB version 3 gb ram 5.5 Full Hd display snapdragon 801

http://oneplus.net/uk/one
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
always sell on delivery ..., otherwise there wouldnt be enough people to dump on. good time to leave a sinking boat.
cant imagine more people selling than buying .
shakeout / game of deception

But what is the deception? It is an alternate crypto currency. So we can expect it to act like one.
The team and the Dev have not been deceitful about anything.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi all Thanks to jibble I have now a Oneplus One Invite to give away but it will expire the next 24 Hours..

Hey hey. What do they cost?

I want to test XChat Mobile but I use Windows Phone for real life.

legendary
Activity: 1330
did you guys notice that the well known reputable anoncoin just fucked up its investors.

what a huge p&d game. can't believe it happened in some old big coin.
I'm lost here... which coin are you talking about?  Huh

ANC.

OMFG.... I AM WRONG to mention a irrelevant coin here.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
did you guys notice that the well known reputable anoncoin just fucked up its investors.

I'm lost here... which coin are you talking about?  Huh
legendary

what do you mean? what does a coin have to do with P&D ? this can be said about Xc also if you apply this logic.

i mean i am safe here Smiley

what do you mean? what does a coin have to do with P&D ? this can be said about Xc also if you apply this logic.
legendary

Hope to see the new UI released today. As I understand mobile wallet is ready as Dan was saying saturday we just miss the UI then rev.25 is basically behind the door. after that want be much I believe before Rev3.

It is really important though a full redesign of the website with user friendly download links and full working releases before the launch of rev3
Activity: 178
always sell on delivery ..., otherwise there wouldnt be enough people to dump on. good time to leave a sinking boat.

The new top 3 is MinPal, follow the blockchain.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/wallet.dws?24605.htm
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

legendary
Why are you guys accumulating?
I bought some more. Sell in boom buy in gloom.  Tongue

I haven't been paying too much attention (or maybe enough lately), but i had sold  some XC a little while ago.

Thing is, there seem to be so much going on in this coin that I'm not sure I even understand it anymore. But, when I broadly compare it to other coins it looks ok.
Activity: 602
Sell walls have been blown out on Bittrex and Cryptsy.  See if that guy(s) want to dump some more coins into waiting arms.

Easy one: because price is low
I would rather ask, why would someone want to sell right now?
Activity: 165
Easy one: because price is low
I would rather ask, why would someone want to sell right now?
Activity: 361
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 336
Ok, couldn't resist bought another 1500. Who is going to buy the last 3000 chunk?

I took 4k out of that today.  Wish I had more BTC, but I spent it all on that sell wall.  I'm happy though  Grin

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Ok, couldn't resist bought another 1500. Who is going to buy the last 3000 chunk?
Activity: 924
Hi, is there a website or post that compares blockNET to SuperNET?

there was someone who posted both whitepapers side by side but that is like between 10-40 posts back i'm guessing somewhere in the mix, but if you look at how both are implemented and how they function , they are different. the main common element is the collaboration of different crypto currencies, Having instead of 1000 tiny islands inside a tiny 1% adoption bubble each fighting for their own chuck of that 1% ,having it so that coins following the same goals and to stop wasting energy fighting for a small part of that 1% and use those resources in trying to reach the other 99% by joining together . saving resources on fighting and using those to work towards adoption

Which is a shared goal among quite a lot a crypto fans
Jump to: