Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 149. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Let's keep discussion on XC and XC development.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Good riddance.  That was one coin I didn't care much for anyway.  BlockNet is now stronger.
Some of the things it has come out with is top shelf..it is one of the best Alts in the game that's why i am invested, blocknet is not stronger or weaker too lose it..it's one of the few coins with legitimate innovation that's why Dan chose it to join.

I hear ya.  You're good peeps dadon.  I just don't like the 2 biggest trolls over there, and honestly that's why I stayed away.  Otherwise I probably would have invested.

Agreed those two are driving away more investors for SDC than anything else.  Roll Eyes
i agree guys..someone always has too ruin everything for everybody..hopefully they dump soon and go haunt another thread.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
lol. I was buying some SDC despite the trolls... luckily I saw the news and had time to cancel my buys.  If your coin doesn't get a discount buying blocknet ito then it is no good to me.  Guess I'll try swift then... or get some more UTIL.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Good riddance.  That was one coin I didn't care much for anyway.  BlockNet is now stronger.
Some of the things it has come out with is top shelf..it is one of the best Alts in the game that's why i am invested, blocknet is not stronger or weaker too lose it..it's one of the few coins with legitimate innovation that's why Dan chose it to join.

I hear ya.  You're good peeps dadon.  I just don't like the 2 biggest trolls over there, and honestly that's why I stayed away.  Otherwise I probably would have invested.

Agreed those two are driving away more investors for SDC than anything else.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Good riddance.  That was one coin I didn't care much for anyway.  BlockNet is now stronger.

It's attitudes like this that will expedite the advancement of alternative digital currencies.  I applaud you, sir.

/sarcasm off

Thanks battbot!

/sarcasm off.
Activity: 616
Good riddance.  That was one coin I didn't care much for anyway.  BlockNet is now stronger.

It's attitudes like this that will expedite the advancement of alternative digital currencies.  I applaud you, sir.

/sarcasm off
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Forgot to mention, I personally think it is a VERY silly notion to think alts are not going to be a huge part of our future!!!

There will be many digital currencies serving various functions in our society in the coming years.  Saying there will only be on (BTC) is like saying aliens don't exist somewhere out there in that unfathomable amount of space, very naive I think!
Activity: 13
EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now.

It's like Christmas for new investors  Cheesy
Bad day for weak hands though.

Elaborating to get out of some other investments right now to pick up 'em cheap XCs  Roll Eyes
Also trying to get some new funds in asap.
Looking at the development going on here I cannot understand anyone who thinks this price is not way below what it should be.

Cheesy This is what everyone was saying since 500k.  Hits 400k "cheap xc".  Hits 300k, "lol at weak hand panic sellers", hits 200k "cheap xc, nomnomnom", below 100k "EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now."  See ya @50k  Cheesy  All alt coins are pump and dumps without exception.  The goal is to get more btc.
when was XC ever at 500k ?

Sorry, 479k
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
That's hella funny and such obvious fud man!  XCs price has been extremely stable compared to most alts and don't they all see initial huge spikes, at least those that hit the big exchanges.

I don't think those initial spikes have anything to do its current value and don't really see that as being a decline, but more the typical scenario with a new and very promising alt.  Seems to me XC has been about improving its tech since its inception and not so much on marketing or worrying about the daily trading value.

I don't know what it gonna happen but I sure as the hell know XC is one of my most promising holdings in crypto and I have a good number of different coins now!
legendary

Elaborating to get out of some other investments right now to pick up 'em cheap XCs  Roll Eyes
Looking at the development going on here I cannot understand anyone who thinks this price is not way below what it should be.

Cheesy This is what everyone was saying since 500k.  Hits 400k "cheap xc".  Hits 300k, "lol at weak hand panic sellers", hits 200k "cheap xc, nomnomnom", below 100k "EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now."  See ya @50k  Cheesy  All alt coins are pump and dumps without exception.  The goal is to get more btc.
when was XC ever at 500k ?
Activity: 13

Activity: 602
Sad to see a coin held hostage like that. 

SDC has officially dropped out of the blocknet

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9240703

Well, that's good news, considering that coin is owned by a hand of people.
Whales bitched out about this to the team?  Grin, they paid out to keep their "investment" under control?
I hold around 200k of SDC

I hold enough too, but I know for sure that somebody out there have a strong "word" to say...
Unfortunate...

I know who they are and they are the whales everyone was talking about and they said they would dump if SDC joined and i was very happy about that, should of let them dump.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well, if XC can pull off what Blocknet. Then I see any easy win for XC when it comes for anonymity based features.
legendary

Whales bitched out about this to the team?  Grin, they paid out to keep their "investment" under control?

I hold enough too, but I know for sure that somebody out there have a strong "word" to say...
Unfortunate...

I know who they are and they are the whales everyone was talking about and they said they would dump if SDC joined and i was very happy about that, should of let them dump.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Unfortunate...
Activity: 322

When your coin is a pump and dump, you don't want to join something that will legitimize the coin.   Now, we know what's the true motives of the dev of SDC is.
legendary

I hold around 200k of SDC and i was happy.
Jump to: