Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 152. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Well, the shares will be put on exchange(s) to be purchased.  The amount of shares purchased will be traceable.  If there are more shares in circulation than can be tracked down then you will know there has been funny business.  If the number of shares matches up to the purchased amount you know everything is fine.

Would like to know the share value up front so I can make preparations to buy.

How many shares will be generated for the blocknet? Do you guys have a beginning price? It's happening in 12 days, and I'm sure potential investors are eager to find out more details.

edit: just read that the number of shares does not have a limit... how do we know that you guys are not hoarding majority of all shares then?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
Dont use multiple Xc wallet on the same ISP IP and dont use it behind Tor , this should make it more easy to find bug , My wallet is running but its not the latest , i Will update in some minute.

Not using Tor.  Just shut down my second client and second machine.  Client open is the XChat address listed in my sig which has received messages and I BELIEVE is the newest version of the Mac client.  We'll see how things progress...
Activity: 661
Dont use multiple Xc wallet on the same ISP IP and dont use it behind Tor , this should make it more easy to find bug , My wallet is running but its not the latest , i Will update in some minute.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just received an XChat message from an unidentified user at XP7AaWJHeoUe2GjwRot2sN14nQDDkccWRH, "Howdy".  Client crashed again.  

Is there anything the community can do to help the team with development of XChat?

Howdy Smiley

That was me. I am using version v0.9.2.49.08i.2.XCurrency-REV2 on Windows 7.

Very cool.  Windows XChat client sent to Mac XChat!  Things are progressing!

I JUST sent you a message back from the message thread you sent me.

Also added you to a group chat with another user outside of my network who was able to successfully send me a message and sent a message to that group chat.

I'm not receiving anything back from you. Sad
legendary
Just received an XChat message from an unidentified user at XP7AaWJHeoUe2GjwRot2sN14nQDDkccWRH, "Howdy".  Client crashed again.  

Is there anything the community can do to help the team with development of XChat?

Howdy Smiley

Very cool.  Windows XChat client sent to Mac XChat!  Things are progressing!

I JUST sent you a message back from the message thread you sent me.

Also added you to a group chat with another user outside of my network who was able to successfully send me a message and sent a message to that group chat.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Howdy Smiley

If theres any more info I can provide that would help do let me know
legendary

Activity: 700

A bit off-topic, but still relevant to anonymity. 
Have y'all see this:
Privacy Router Anonabox Gets $600K in Crowdfunding—And Huge Backlash

This kickstarter raised over $600K by promising a portable, $45 Tor-enabled router that would direct all a user’s traffic over the anonymizing network.
Seems people are definitely in the market for privacy tech.

Yea and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAXmnTw3uM4

Teka please can we contact them now that we have blocknet also? they are screaming about knowing about XC innovation. They will be a huge echochamber for XC
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

A bit off-topic, but still relevant to anonymity. 
Have y'all see this:
Privacy Router Anonabox Gets $600K in Crowdfunding—And Huge Backlash

This kickstarter raised over $600K by promising a portable, $45 Tor-enabled router that would direct all a user’s traffic over the anonymizing network.
Seems people are definitely in the market for privacy tech.

legendary
My Mac XC client crashed so I knew I had gotten a message (seen this behavior before).  When I opened it back up I noticed a message from a user outside of my network who is speaking to me thru btctalk PMs as well.  Cool!  I responded to his thread in XChat.  Hopefully he will receive my message.

The client version is v0.9.2.49.08i.XCurren
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Anybody here who also still has their XC trapped at Mintpal ?

I cannot enter a withdrawal adress in the fields of the withdrawal form.
Apparently you can only save that once and then it accepts no other input.
Activity: 714
Mountaingoat and cyberhacker...

No messages received.  I sent you both individual messages.  I also added you both to a group chat and sent a message.

Even locally on my own network, it looks like some messages are making it thru and some are not.

Here's another XChat address which goes to another machine.  Try this as well if you'd like...

XU6mVh9n6jMwP9erjPmBEPTQiBSiToEMQL

21EkW2q8TwhKXYjTvgJVDfcFEmsGHzsW1hT7mLH9kGHpK
I did not receive them.
legendary
Mountaingoat and cyberhacker...

No messages received.  I sent you both individual messages.  I also added you both to a group chat and sent a message.

Even locally on my own network, it looks like some messages are making it thru and some are not.

Here's another XChat address which goes to another machine.  Try this as well if you'd like...

XU6mVh9n6jMwP9erjPmBEPTQiBSiToEMQL

21EkW2q8TwhKXYjTvgJVDfcFEmsGHzsW1hT7mLH9kGHpK
goat hope you did not sell your XCs in a panic sell rush...
Why would I sell my XC? I would make a 50% loss or something.

Don't know just checking Smiley
Why would I sell my XC? I would make a 50% loss or something.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
How many coins will be generated for the blocknet? Do you guys have a beginning price? It's happening in 12 days, and I'm sure potential investors are eager to find out more details.

Should be shares not coins

Should be legal department considering verbage.

yeah we should refer to them as "tokens" .. it is an ITO afterall
legendary
Activity: 1330
Did you get my message via XChat?

i also sent you one.

hope you got it
How many coins will be generated for the blocknet? Do you guys have a beginning price? It's happening in 12 days, and I'm sure potential investors are eager to find out more details.

Did you get my message via XChat?
legendary

Jump to: