Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 153. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Don't forget guys, you can buy your XC shirts here for now:
http://mrgoat.spreadshirt.com/
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
How many coins will be generated for the blocknet? Do you guys have a beginning price? It's happening in 12 days, and I'm sure potential investors are eager to find out more details.

Should be shares not coins

thanks, just updated my post:)
Activity: 700
How many coins will be generated for the blocknet? Do you guys have a beginning price? It's happening in 12 days, and I'm sure potential investors are eager to find out more details.

Should be shares not coins
Activity: 151
How many shares will be generated for the blocknet? Do you guys have a beginning price? It's happening in 12 days, and I'm sure potential investors are eager to find out more details.

edit: just read that the number of shares does not have a limit... how do we know that you guys are not hoarding majority of all shares then?
is the Xchat on windows having the same issues as before in the group chat??
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
I've sent messages to over a dozen users with my Mac wallet that have their XChat info displayed publicly.  Please respond and send me messages back.  My XChat info is in my sig and I'll be playing with this ALL DAY from 2 machines with 2 separate wallets.

I may even add a Linux machine to the mix if I can't get some other testers that wanna play.

Sent you a message to wallet in your sig. Is your wallet encrypted if so do you have it Unlocked or unlocked for staking? I am not clear on if it is needed but I have been testing with wallet unlocked (not for staking)

A few things I hope are planned before or part of REV3.

1.) Not having to fully unlock wallets for anything. (It makes me extremely nervous)
2.) Online Indicator for XCHAT and/or message failed to reach sender notifications.
3.) Not having to open ports in router to send private transactions.

Unfortunately I haven't received your message that I am aware of.  I had sent you a message before you posted though saying, "hello?"

Currently I'm testing both Mac wallets without encryption and without funds.  I've had better luck with delivery of messages when the wallet generally has more of the blockchain downloaded.

Your wallet needs to be unlocked for staking.  I'm not sure what the requirements are for XChat.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
I've sent messages to over a dozen users with my Mac wallet that have their XChat info displayed publicly.  Please respond and send me messages back.  My XChat info is in my sig and I'll be playing with this ALL DAY from 2 machines with 2 separate wallets.

I may even add a Linux machine to the mix if I can't get some other testers that wanna play.

Sent you a message to wallet in your sig. Is your wallet encrypted if so do you have it Unlocked or unlocked for staking? I am not clear on if it is needed but I have been testing with wallet unlocked (not for staking)

A few things I hope are planned before or part of REV3.

1.) Not having to fully unlock wallets for anything. (It makes me extremely nervous)
2.) Online Indicator for XCHAT and/or message failed to reach sender notifications.
3.) Not having to open ports in router to send private transactions.
Activity: 111
Failed to install xcurrency-qt on Linux Mint 17 (based on Ubuntu Trusty). The package has libdb4.8++ in its dependencies while on Trusty there are only 5.1 and 5.3 available (on Ubuntu 12.04 there's only 5.1).

4.8++
5.1++
5.3++

Tried to repack .deb. It installed but failed to run as it was trying to find libdb_cxx-4.8.so. I guess I could've made a symlink but packages should be corrected anyway.

I believe this will get you the dependency you are looking for.

sudo apt-add-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install libdb4.8++
legendary
Activity: 1960

In Crypto We Verify
Is the Group chat working fine with this release guys? are there any Bugs?

Didn't get to group chat but was able to chat. My app did crash though  sent crash logs to Dan.
Activity: 882
while i personally embrace what the team envisions for the ecosystem surrounding xc how about we have a XC week next week

Only news surrounding XC itself. a stream of even small news on a daily basis for one week. Xconfidenceweek

no collaborations, no reviews,  not to much about the blocknet. media coverage of course should be mentioned.

Well with the Blocknet ITO happening on the 29th of this month I think we need more information, especially on how the ITO will be structured, as soon as possible.

As well How share holders will make profits

oh yes i forgot the ito. well at least focus on a lot of xc centred news as well which has already started with the updates.
while i personally embrace what the team envisions for the ecosystem surrounding xc how about we have a XC week next week

Only news surrounding XC itself. a stream of even small news on a daily basis for one week. Xconfidenceweek

no collaborations, no reviews,  not to much about the blocknet. media coverage of course should be mentioned.

Well with the Blocknet ITO happening on the 29th of this month I think we need more information, especially on how the ITO will be structured, as soon as possible.

As well How share holders will make profits
Is the Group chat working fine with this release guys? are there any Bugs?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 882

Activity: 214
I hope everyone realizes that the technology being built here is powerful beyond our wildest dreams.

Yeah, it'd be nice if the BTC ratio would rise a bit to meet our natural desire for immediate satisfaction, but this technology is beyond profit and deserves a closer look.

The BlockNET will be the foundation upon which outdated institutions can be replaced.

Have a little anarchy in you? Great! The BlockNET can facilitate movement towards a stateless society. Self-regulation can be coded into being instead of written/voted/manipulated/bought into being.

What's the first thing anyone ever says when you proclaim a desire for the government to go away?

"What about the roads and our safety and blah blah blah..."

Technology like the BlockNET can replace government entirely. It will allow us to set up local, regional, national, global networks for raising issues, voting on issues, and acting on/financing issues in a truly decentralized system.

This isn't about profit. It's about building a better world.

Dan and team, thank you so much for your contributions on this project.

I see the big picture and I love every bit of it.

That is why im in crypto I think all major XC believers think alike

agree
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Updated Wallet Available - all platforms - v2.49.08i

Windows - http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08iW.exe

Linux - http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/linux/ubuntu/v2.49.08i/

OSX - http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/OSX/XCurrency-qt-multichat_08i.dmg

* XChat protocol update - resolve bandwidth issues
* Not backwards compatible for Group XChat

Dan
ty so much done, I love leaving my XC wallet open to help the network but the bandwith bug was really irritating to deal with---I shall test this build asap.

EDIT: Bandwith problem looks fixed idd!

So who wants to test Group XChat?

yeah sure why the hell not, im online and running.

Nice. Message sent. Who else is keen to get involved?

(Sorry Cryptico!)

hey, just received and answered. Was there a delay or is it just me?

ps: I v already tried xchat in previous releases and I know that messages are supposed to be instant

That was me, sorry. Had to restart.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Windows - http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08iW.exe

OSX - http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/OSX/XCurrency-qt-multichat_08i.dmg

Dan
ty so much done, I love leaving my XC wallet open to help the network but the bandwith bug was really irritating to deal with---I shall test this build asap.

(Sorry Cryptico!)

hey, just received and answered. Was there a delay or is it just me?

ps: I v already tried xchat in previous releases and I know that messages are supposed to be instant
In Crypto We Verify
Hit me up for XChat. I have my client in autonode mode have not tried chat like that yet.

Interesting. Message sent.

Sent you one too... looks like it may not work in autonode swapping back to regular wallet to see.

edit: Is working in autonode mode.
Activity: 756

Dan

(Sorry Cryptico!)

I want to be in.

BTW, how to use Group XChat? I do not see any button in the wallet.

Right click on the convo label and select invite
Jump to: