Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 151. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I'm loving this right now.  Picking up another few BTC in XC as we speak it's slow bleepin low right now.

Anyone else concerned?  1 month chart...

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
Anyone else concerned?  1 month chart...

Activity: 840
Yo, just wanted to suggest that y'all should communicate about this in IRC.

I'm there.

It's way faster than refreshing this damn thread every few minutes.

It would be great if a dev or team member chimed in today and indicated if there was any value in this type of Q&A.  Headed to #XCofficial on IRC...  Smiley

[EDIT] No response over there.  Will spend my time testing another coin for now.

I've been following alone since I have a mac myself but I haven't had the time to test it myself yet.
legendary

I'm there.

It would be great if a dev or team member chimed in today and indicated if there was any value in this type of Q&A.  Headed to #XCofficial on IRC...  Smiley

[EDIT] No response over there.  Will spend my time testing another coin for now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm there.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Just wanted to report that I leave XC wallet running for like half an hour, and it crashes (I think some visuac basic or C error idk), it looks like it crashes and re-receives a chat message(specifically a reply from synechist)

any1 else feel free to pm me, my sig has the info
Activity: 661
nothing from you ursay if you received message but cant sent perhaps its tie to the port on your network not open i dont know
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Gumpty and tr8kr sent you both 4 new messages.

I got nothing from you and 2 messages from tr8kr
legendary
Gumpty and tr8kr sent you both 4 new messages.
I have not a single message from you ursay ...  Cry
I have recieved your message gumpty, i sent a message to you but its true its really more slow that the old wallet it take about 30sec to sync a block between message sent and received
legendary
Just got a dupe XChat message from tr8kr (has same timestamp).
I haven't yet received any messages from anyone.  Feel free to spam messages at me.

So not sure if the issue lies with your wallet sending or mine receiving.

XP7AaWJHeoUe2GjwRot2sN14nQDDkccWRH / fQdwq8Fs8pybdNrGN1QRPFHdhMNDNHkNHdc45Zz5115Z

Update: message received from tr8kr Smiley
legendary
Just received an XChat message from an unidentified user at XP7AaWJHeoUe2GjwRot2sN14nQDDkccWRH, "Howdy".  Client crashed again.  

Is there anything the community can do to help the team with development of XChat?

Howdy Smiley

That was me. I am using version v0.9.2.49.08i.2.XCurrency-REV2 on Windows 7.

Very cool.  Windows XChat client sent to Mac XChat!  Things are progressing!

I JUST sent you a message back from the message thread you sent me.

Also added you to a group chat with another user outside of my network who was able to successfully send me a message and sent a message to that group chat.

My Mac app seems to be crashing when receiving a message if you have been replying to me.

Yup.  That appears to be normal behavior for the Mac client.  I just had another crash/message...

The message was a second from Gumpty in our already created thread saying, "I haven't got your message".

Gumpty, the message I sent says, "Howdy Back!" and on my interface shows it was sent before your second message.

I haven't got any messages from you but have you sent you 4.  It seems message number 2 crashed your wallet.  Since every message crashes your wallet I will stop now...

I would rather crash the wallet over and over, pour gasoline on it, and set it on fire.  That's what Q&A is for.  Break S***.  We are doing good by finding potential reproducible bugs that may help someone.  Cheesy

Seriously though.  The crash is just a notification that I got a message.  I'd like to continue testing if your still up for it.  Smiley
Just received an XChat message from an unidentified user at XP7AaWJHeoUe2GjwRot2sN14nQDDkccWRH, "Howdy".  Client crashed again.  

Is there anything the community can do to help the team with development of XChat?

Howdy Smiley

Also added you to a group chat with another user outside of my network who was able to successfully send me a message and sent a message to that group chat.

My Mac app seems to be crashing when receiving a message if you have been replying to me.

Yup.  That appears to be normal behavior for the Mac client.  I just had another crash/message...

The message was a second from Gumpty in our already created thread saying, "I haven't got your message".

Gumpty, the message I sent says, "Howdy Back!" and on my interface shows it was sent before your second message.

I haven't got any messages from you but have you sent you 4.  It seems message number 2 crashed your wallet.  Since every message crashes your wallet I will stop now...
legendary
Last wallet installed on win 7 , message sent to URSAY , you copy ?

That was fast.  I got this as I was typing my last post.   Shocked

Sent back, "WUD UP CUZ"
legendary

Howdy Smiley

Gumpty, the message I sent says, "Howdy Back!" and on my interface shows it was sent before your second message.  Can you verify what your seeing now?

Last wallet installed on win 7 , message sent to URSAY , you copy ?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify

Howdy Smiley

Jump to: