Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 159. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
My concern for the upcoming BlockNET ITO on October 29th is that there is no real clarity on how those who purchase into the ITO will benefit / profit.  Unless this is clearly defined at length, I can tell you right now that hardly anyone will be buying into the ITO.

I hope providing clarity on incentives and exactly how buyers of the ITO will profit is a high priority right now.

BlockNET will generate revenue through the economy it builds, and maintain's, thus paying out dividends on those returns to its investors.

So using the word "dividends" does this imply all payouts will be recorded and then a tax receipt is issued at the end of the year?
Activity: 756
Hey all........since starting up a mixer yesterday on the latest wallet release, my wallet has crashed about 5 times giving some visual basic error.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Dan is there a possible issue with the windows wallet you released yesterday or is this likely on my end?  NEVER had any of my XC wallets crash before!

what version are you using?   

if not v2.49.08e

download

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08e.exe

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
For anyone who has XC in Mintpal, I just withdrew 5647 XC. It took about 45 minutes.
Activity: 924

And here we are 3.5 weeks later:

I sure was expecting to see it somewhat different 4 weeks ago...

Yeah it's not good but it aint exactly bad. People moving it to exchanges can explain a increase in top 10 and also might explain the drop is wallets, Didn't mintpal have literally hundreds of wallets that likely got destroyed or removed or deleted or emptied into nothingness
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
quick question for teka or syn.

Where do you guys sit with the Aero dev Majika??  It is little known he is actually one of the most qualified devs who has a resume I can see.   I believe he would have alot to bring to the table.  I am by no means trying to begin the flood of "lets bring all these other coins on" but I think if you had a chat with him about where you are looking to go, and what he is currently working on... Well I will let you guys figure that out.  Im sure you guys already know more than me and are well a head of what I am already suggesting ..
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
One poster before me (I can not find the post anymore) claimed that the userbase is not growing. I made a screenshot on 09/10/14 (5329 Top N addresses) and 09/20/14 (6241 Top-N addresses). The number of used wallets has grown 17% in 11 days!!!!
Please check these screenshots:
http://imgur.com/OOrHoaK
http://imgur.com/FeivKzz
You can also see that the wealth of the Top-N addresses is decreasing. The distribution of XC is improving dramatically. Around 70k XC moved from the Top 10 addresses to the userbase.

1) The userbase is growing
2) Wealth distribution is going south   ....

And here we are 4 days later - TOP 10 still shrinking (and dumping on exchanges?):

And here we are 3.5 weeks later:

I sure was expecting to see it somewhat different 4 weeks ago...
Activity: 840

OSX Wallet v2.49.08e - stable branch, test release

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/OSX/

Just downloaded it myself. At least i can download it unlike yosemite....
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
you guys really don't get it right, you still have this idea of we are one big coin team now and start complaining about other coins names already. this is not a one coin for each task crypto avengers team. right now it looks like that but the goal must be to bring the Xbridge in every legit coin on the market. no matter if similar coins are already on blocknet. thats freedom of choice. free market and competition . Each coin on Blocknet still stands for their own so i personally have no business complaining about other coins names just cause they also have the Xbridge build in. that doesn'T affect XC.

the Xbridge is just a gateway to all coins part of the blocknet. this is pure gold and starts to show full effect once a huge and established coin like doge or ltc hosts the Xbridge.

Spot on Hoertest.

Anyone wondering about the Blocknet should just look up your post history.

People complaining about the Blocknet is like the people that complains about TCP/IP killing the Internet.   How can blocknet be anything but positive for XC?   What are you people that are negative really complaining about?   I really don't get it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Here's an idea: If you don't like/trust/believe in Xcurrency or it's dev group... why not sell your entire stash and move to a different thread?

Buncha whiney ass people here who feel compelled to act like ungrateful children demanding instant gratification.
Most of us here don't care if you dislike the timeline or roadmap.
Most of us here don't care if you disagree with priority of projects.
Most of us here don't care if you hate the altcoins involved in The Blocknet.
Most of us here trust Dan and the team.

XC is a work in progress and has gone far beyond the call of informing us of updates, progress and focus.
Don't like XC? Leave.
You're clogging up this thread with crap conversation.
I'm here to learn more about the latest XC initiatives and how I can contribute to the cause.
What are you here for?

I personally like to ask the hard questions regarding any of my concerns before making an informed decision on my investements. But to each their own... Roll Eyes

Do it from your main account then.

Actually this is my one and only account. Not every new account is fake believe it or not. I've been heavily invested since june and have been lurking this thread almost daily ever since. I created an account as I had a few concerns regarding the direction of XC arising from the Blocknet announcement and what I perceived as XC's rate of development slowing down in recent weeks. Arlyn's and Dan's replies regarding the development done over the last month have since reassured me of their commitment and I will continue to stay invested until they prove otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Hey all........since starting up a mixer yesterday on the latest wallet release, my wallet has crashed about 5 times giving some visual basic error.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Dan is there a possible issue with the windows wallet you released yesterday or is this likely on my end?  NEVER had any of my XC wallets crash before!
Activity: 196

Fantastic - thanks!!!

(If you're not careful the trolls will run out of things to bitch about)
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
My concern for the upcoming BlockNET ITO on October 29th is that there is no real clarity on how those who purchase into the ITO will benefit / profit.  Unless this is clearly defined at length, I can tell you right now that hardly anyone will be buying into the ITO.

I hope providing clarity on incentives and exactly how buyers of the ITO will profit is a high priority right now.

BlockNET will generate revenue through the economy it builds, and maintain's, thus paying out dividends on those returns to its investors.

That cleared it up, thanks.
Activity: 182

AWESOME! I'll test this out tonight. Thanks Dan.

Ubuntu Linux Wallets, stable branch, release  - if you had downloaded the test release posted earlier, please update to the stable branch

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/linux/ubuntu/0.9.2.49.08e/

Activity: 252

So what you are hoping for is a thread full of the same 5 people posting sunshine and rainbows?  Sorry but that gets you nowhere in the real world.  
If you don't know the concerns people have how can you address them?
There is nothing wrong with people voicing their concerns if it is in a constructive manner.  It actually is very beneficial.
After all without user adoption and the investors who raise these concerns XC will go nowhere.  

Now having said that I do agree that posters coming in here bashing everything XC is absolutely uncalled for but so are posts like yours telling anyone who doesn't agree with 100% of every decision or announcement to leave and sell their coins.

Well said. I should have been more eloquent... but frustration got the better of me. I'm all for viable concerns and questions. Cheers.

All good, I've been there before!  Cheers to you as well.
Activity: 339

Here's an idea: If you don't like/trust/believe in Xcurrency or it's dev group... why not sell your entire stash and move to a different thread?

Buncha whiney ass people here who feel compelled to act like ungrateful children demanding instant gratification.

XC is a work in progress and has gone far beyond the call of informing us of updates, progress and focus.
Don't like XC? Leave.
I'm here to learn more about the latest XC initiatives and how I can contribute to the cause.
What are you here for?

I personally like to ask the hard questions regarding any of my concerns before making an informed decision on my investements. But to each their own... Roll Eyes

Do it from your main account then.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Don't like XC? Leave.
What are you here for?

Activity: 182

Don't like XC? Leave.
What are you here for?

So what you are hoping for is a thread full of the same 5 people posting sunshine and rainbows?  Sorry but that gets you nowhere in the real world.  
If you don't know the concerns people have how can you address them?
There is nothing wrong with people voicing their concerns if it is in a constructive manner.  It actually is very beneficial.
After all without user adoption and the investors who raise these concerns XC will go nowhere.  

Now having said that I do agree that posters coming in here bashing everything XC is absolutely uncalled for but so are posts like yours telling anyone who doesn't agree with 100% of every decision or announcement to leave and sell their coins.

Well said. I should have been more eloquent... but frustration got the better of me. I'm all for viable concerns and questions. Cheers.

Jump to: