Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 160. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Jesus you guys will do anything to hype this coin...

Really?  You have the balls to comment on hyping a coin after what you do and have done in this thread and others?

You are such a class act.  (Yes, that is sarcasm)

Dont even engage the flip flopper wannabe troll.

Otherwise sit back enjoy the ride, And to the increase number of fudders in here lately =  sell out and move on = its really that simple. Most of you and your opinions dont mean shit to me anyway so why waste your breath typing ? oh you want to be heard - welcome to ignore. 
Activity: 252

Here's an idea: If you don't like/trust/believe in Xcurrency or it's dev group... why not sell your entire stash and move to a different thread?

Buncha whiney ass people here who feel compelled to act like ungrateful children demanding instant gratification.
Most of us here don't care if you dislike the timeline or roadmap.
Most of us here don't care if you disagree with priority of projects.
Most of us here don't care if you hate the altcoins involved in The Blocknet.
Most of us here trust Dan and the team.

XC is a work in progress and has gone far beyond the call of informing us of updates, progress and focus.
Don't like XC? Leave.
You're clogging up this thread with crap conversation.
I'm here to learn more about the latest XC initiatives and how I can contribute to the cause.
What are you here for?

So what you are hoping for is a thread full of the same 5 people posting sunshine and rainbows?  Sorry but that gets you nowhere in the real world.  
If you don't know the concerns people have how can you address them?
There is nothing wrong with people voicing their concerns if it is in a constructive manner.  It actually is very beneficial.
After all without user adoption and the investors who raise these concerns XC will go nowhere.  

Now having said that I do agree that posters coming in here bashing everything XC is absolutely uncalled for but so are posts like yours telling anyone who doesn't agree with 100% of every decision or announcement to leave and sell their coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will the value go up because of blocknet??
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Will there be an iOS wallet
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Hey all........since starting up a mixer yesterday on the latest wallet release, my wallet has crashed about 5 times giving some visual basic error.  Anyone else experiencing this?
Activity: 182

Here's an idea: If you don't like/trust/believe in Xcurrency or it's dev group... why not sell your entire stash and move to a different thread?

Buncha whiney ass people here who feel compelled to act like ungrateful children demanding instant gratification.
Most of us here don't care if you dislike the timeline or roadmap.
Most of us here don't care if you disagree with priority of projects.
Most of us here don't care if you hate the altcoins involved in The Blocknet.
Most of us here trust Dan and the team.

XC is a work in progress and has gone far beyond the call of informing us of updates, progress and focus.
Don't like XC? Leave.
You're clogging up this thread with crap conversation.
I'm here to learn more about the latest XC initiatives and how I can contribute to the cause.
What are you here for?

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
you guys really don't get it right, you still have this idea of we are one big coin team now and start complaining about other coins names already. this is not a one coin for each task crypto avengers team. right now it looks like that but the goal must be to bring the Xbridge in every legit coin on the market. no matter if similar coins are already on blocknet. thats freedom of choice. free market and competition . Each coin on Blocknet still stands for their own so i personally have no business complaining about other coins names just cause they also have the Xbridge build in. that doesn'T affect XC.

the Xbridge is just a gateway to all coins part of the blocknet. this is pure gold and starts to show full effect once a huge and established coin like doge or ltc hosts the Xbridge.

Spot on Hoertest.

Anyone wondering about the Blocknet should just look up your post history.

thanks.  Wink. this stuff is just super exciting especially if you hold a coin that generates revenue on its features like XC and is leader in its field. that brings me to the point i mentioned earlier. i hope to see a more xc related stream of news in the next days just to cool of the nervous bunch.

Indeed! I'm super excited about this. It's a massive idea.

And yes, I think some XC-related news will be beneficial for those who continue to worry (despite my efforts) that XC is somehow not focusing on its own tech.

To that end, I'll just quote this:
Its what you don't see, currently we are working on wrapping up the mobile application, which features a completely redesigned UI, which takes time, along side this effort we are working on the final editions of Group XChat, and we just wrapped up decentralized mixing

For the Last 4 weeks, the combined man-hours put into development across all of this is WELL over 600 Man hours just in development effort alone ** edit ** this also includes a non-disclosed application **

Dan

And this:
Activity: 226
My concern for the upcoming BlockNET ITO on October 29th is that there is no real clarity on how those who purchase into the ITO will benefit / profit.  Unless this is clearly defined at length, I can tell you right now that hardly anyone will be buying into the ITO.

I hope providing clarity on incentives and exactly how buyers of the ITO will profit is a high priority right now.

It definitely is.

We're working on a large number of details and will be publishing them widely very soon.

That is excellent news.  And I am sure it goes without saying, but the sooner the better, so XC can start facilitating questions to fill in the gaps people may have for anything that you do not cover at length.  People need time well in advance to have a clear understanding of the potential risk vs reward before they consider investing. 
legendary
My concern for the upcoming BlockNET ITO on October 29th is that there is no real clarity on how those who purchase into the ITO will benefit / profit.  Unless this is clearly defined at length, I can tell you right now that hardly anyone will be buying into the ITO.

I hope providing clarity on incentives and exactly how buyers of the ITO will profit is a high priority right now.

It definitely is.

We're working on a large number of details and will be publishing them widely very soon.

Activity: 882
you guys really don't get it right, you still have this idea of we are one big coin team now and start complaining about other coins names already. this is not a one coin for each task crypto avengers team. right now it looks like that but the goal must be to bring the Xbridge in every legit coin on the market. no matter if similar coins are already on blocknet. thats freedom of choice. free market and competition . Each coin on Blocknet still stands for their own so i personally have no business complaining about other coins names just cause they also have the Xbridge build in. that doesn'T affect XC.

the Xbridge is just a gateway to all coins part of the blocknet. this is pure gold and starts to show full effect once a huge and established coin like doge or ltc hosts the Xbridge.

Spot on Hoertest.

thanks.  Wink. this stuff is just super exciting especially if you hold a coin that generates revenue on its features like XC and is leader in its field. that brings me to the point i mentioned earlier. i hope to see a more xc related stream of news in the next days just to cool of the nervous bunch.

Activity: 226

legendary

Spot on Hoertest.

Activity: 882

legendary
I did not recognize many coins by their symbol on the Blocknet PDF so here is a list in order of market cap.

Xcurrency
Bitswift
Librexcoin
Shadowcoin
Stealthcoin
Next-Horizon
Fibre
Sonicscrewdriver
Utilitycoin
Apexcoin

Some of these coin names are ridiculous and seriously need to be changes.
Dr. Who, Sonic Screwdriver, really?

Ha ha. I like SSD. It's whimsical.

This is the internet of blockchains. Like the traditional internet, there's all kinds of stuff on it. :-)
legendary
Activity: 1090
I did not recognize many coins by their symbol on the Blocknet PDF so here is a list in order of market cap.

Xcurrency
Bitswift
Librexcoin
Shadowcoin
Stealthcoin
Next-Horizon
Fibre
Sonicscrewdriver
Utilitycoin
Apexcoin

Actually, sonicscrewdriver changed the name to just "sonic". Not sure why it is listed here with old name.

This list of coins is fairly respectable.  Would be nice to see some the older, more established coins on there too. We will see.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Xcurrency
Bitswift
Librexcoin
Shadowcoin
Stealthcoin
Next-Horizon
Fibre
Sonicscrewdriver
Utilitycoin
Apexcoin

Activity: 361
I would like to know what technologies the other coins bring to the Blocknet table? Is there a complete list?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify

Xcurrency
Bitswift
Librexcoin
Shadowcoin
Stealthcoin
Next-Horizon
Fibre
Sonic
Utilitycoin
Apexcoin

Edit: Sonicscrewdriver name changed.
legendary
one week ago i said that price will be at same level like june (130k) and stop talking about it that we will be huge very soon.. we wont be.

one more thing, TEKA said that FINAL REV3 will be realeased in AUTUMN, and ITO will be before it. And now devs are saying that ITO will be in Q1 2015 if i good understand. so where is the logic and how can anyone say that devs are delivering everyone before delays?HuhHuh?

You've been complaining about "delays" repeatedly despite our having addressed this several times.

XC has made *no* official commitment to an Autumn release. Where did you get that from? You come across like you're trying to dig up dirt on XC.

We're not behind schedule at all. Look at the timeline.

Activity: 364
one week ago i said that price will be at same level like june (130k) and stop talking about it that we will be huge very soon.. we wont be.

one more thing, TEKA said that FINAL REV3 will be realeased in AUTUMN, and ITO will be before it. And now devs are saying that ITO will be in Q1 2015 if i good understand. so where is the logic and how can anyone say that devs are delivering everyone before delays?HuhHuh?
Jump to: