Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 171. (Read 1484188 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
"(My advice for getting capital for the Blocknet ITO: find the smallest, newest participant in the Blocknet and buy some coins now.)"

Where can you see the list of participating coins as they join?

I literally just heard about this Blocknet stuff, besides the SuperNet community apparently hating........this is some SERIOUSLY exciting stuff!!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
What's the difference of holding XC compared to holding XC INK stocks or whatever they are?

There will be three assets, XC, XC Inc, and Blocknet shares.

Holding all of them is advisable :-).

XC Inc's value derives from its ability to deliver leading tech.

XCurrency's value derives from its privacy, flexibility and real-world applicability.

The Blocknet's value is in its being the internet of blockchains.

Thanks for your response and i will be taking your advice you guys just continue to amaze me, great work and thank you.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hello XC Community!

We look forward to working with you to build the next generation BlockNet (Web3.0), we are truly excited!

United for Crypto!

-BitSwift  Community Manager

PS. A huge THANK YOU to DAN!! 

Welcome!

Super exciting to be doing this with you guys.

Let's build the internet of blockchains!

legendary
What's the difference of holding XC compared to holding XC INK stocks or whatever they are?

There will be three assets, XC, XC Inc, and Blocknet shares.

Holding all of them is advisable :-).

XC Inc's value derives from its ability to deliver leading tech.

XCurrency's value derives from its privacy, flexibility and real-world applicability.

The Blocknet's value is in its being the internet of blockchains.

legendary

haha... I think this is going to be a common problem!

Whats the cheapest way now (in the UK) to get more fiat in? Circle - Bitcoin - Bittrex - XC?

Coinerz, I think.

Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Hello XC Community!

We look forward to working with you to build the next generation BlockNet (Web3.0), we are truly excited!

United for Crypto!

-BitSwift  Community Manager

PS. A huge THANK YOU to DAN!! 
legendary
is the price per share for the blocknet ito allready set?

No. We'll announce that (and all the official rules) pretty soon.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

haha... I think this is going to be a common problem!

Whats the cheapest way now (in the UK) to get more fiat in? Circle - Bitcoin - Bittrex - XC?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
is the price per share for the blocknet ito allready set?
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Is there some big PR to come with this news?

Is there an ETA on implementation?

All the crypto news sites will be contacted at 3am EST.

The news will be widely spread by all the other coins too.

Implementation should commence once funds are collected (via the ITO), a budget created, and funds allocated to various milestones.

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 924
legendary

All the crypto news sites will be contacted at 3am EST.

The news will be widely spread by all the other coins too.

Implementation should commence once funds are collected (via the ITO), a budget created, and funds allocated to various milestones.

Revolution is coming!

This synergy will accelerate technology development rate , media exposure and adoption.

here here!

the time of 1000's of shitcoins is over!
legendary
Revolution is coming!

This synergy will accelerate technology development rate , media exposure and adoption.

I couldn't agree more.

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Revolution is coming!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Provisional ITO rules.
This is completely separate from the XC Inc ITO, which will happen a fair bit later.
[snip]

The one thing im missing in this is: why would i want to buy into this? What's in it for token holders?

You'll be speculating on the success of the biggest powerhouse in crypto.
(Also, Blocknet-specific services (i.e. those not linked to any specific coin) are monetised and the revenues from them will be returned to holders.)
Maybe to soon to ask now but my next question would be: where is the line?
eg: Integration of 'known atm' functionality will be routed true the XBridge == XMixer == XCurrency. With that part revenue is clear. (although got a lot of questions about choices to be made with conflicting tech) But your answer implicates that in the future there will also be 'some new' functionality (blocknet specific) thats only available to end-users (the ones that pay) in another way/tech. Think there is need for a clear line between the two set in stone.

Well a decentralized exchange could be an example of some new tech that is blocknet specific....

This should be a priority I recon. The sooner this happens the sooner we can stop worrying about things like Mintpal and the likes.
So far i XC is the only coin besides BTC that i like because the focus is on the base tech, not marketing. Hope focus stays on that untill its perfect/scalable/extendable/etc before the focus shifts to stuff like a decentralized exchange. Great things take there time

XC will continue to focus on its core mission
Activity: 978
Provisional ITO rules.
This is completely separate from the XC Inc ITO, which will happen a fair bit later.
[snip]

The one thing im missing in this is: why would i want to buy into this? What's in it for token holders?

You'll be speculating on the success of the biggest powerhouse in crypto.
(Also, Blocknet-specific services (i.e. those not linked to any specific coin) are monetised and the revenues from them will be returned to holders.)
Maybe to soon to ask now but my next question would be: where is the line?
eg: Integration of 'known atm' functionality will be routed true the XBridge == XMixer == XCurrency. With that part revenue is clear. (although got a lot of questions about choices to be made with conflicting tech) But your answer implicates that in the future there will also be 'some new' functionality (blocknet specific) thats only available to end-users (the ones that pay) in another way/tech. Think there is need for a clear line between the two set in stone.

Well a decentralized exchange could be an example of some new tech that is blocknet specific....

This should be a priority I recon. The sooner this happens the sooner we can stop worrying about things like Mintpal and the likes.
So far XC is the only coin besides BTC that i like because the focus is on the base tech, not marketing. Hope focus stays on that untill its perfect/scalable/extendable/etc before the focus shifts to stuff like a decentralized exchange. Great things take time
Jump to: