Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 174. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Are the contributing coins the only ones that will be involved or could other developers join at a later stage?

Also, on a side note, what happened to QBK?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
How long will the ITO run for if you have any idea, great to see SDC in there my only two long term investments collaborating, was a great start to my day, thank you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone,

I would like to thank XC Team for choosing fibre to be part of Blocknet.

As synechist mentioned this is a win-win situation, we are here to do whatever is needed.

I believe Working together will bring more awareness worldwide for all participates.

We will be unstoppable Smiley

Krushang

Hi Krushang,

Thanks for saying hi to our community.

This going to be a fun few years to say the least.

Let's change the world one rev at a time Wink

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hi everyone,

As synechist mentioned this is a win-win situation, we are here to do whatever is needed.

I believe Working together will bring more awareness worldwide for all participates.

Krushang

Yes, we are creating a direct P2P eco-system that will embrace the potential, and continue to innovate in what is already becoming the next "Internet"

legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi everyone,

Krushang

Welcome!

I'm super excited to be part of creating the most significant development in crypto yet.

It's the core idea behind the internet, now possible with blockchains.

Let's do this!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Hi everyone,

Krushang
legendary

Provisional ITO rules.
This is completely separate from the XC Inc ITO, which will happen a fair bit later.

[snip]

The one thing im missing in this is: why would i want to buy into this? What's in it for token holders?

You'll be speculating on the success of the biggest powerhouse in crypto.

(Also, Blocknet-specific services (i.e. those not linked to any specific coin) are monetised and the revenues from them will be returned to holders.)

How do XC holders benefit from this? How do we participate in Blocknet's ITO?

From what I'm reading shares will be 10% off if you pay with one of the participating coins. 
Question: What happens to coins that are used to pay for some shares?

Yes that's correct: 10% off the share price.

The coins will be under the control of the Blocknet Foundation, and they'll fund the development of the "internet of blockchains".

(BTW this isn't the same strategy as the XC Inc ITO. XC Inc is a private company and we wouldn't want it accepting XC coins because that would centralise the money supply. But the Foundation is controlled by all the participating coins so it's not an issue.)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Provisional ITO rules.
This is completely separate from the XC Inc ITO, which will happen a fair bit later.

[snip]

The one thing im missing in this is: why would i want to buy into this? What's in it for token holders?

(Also, Blocknet-specific services (i.e. those not linked to any specific coin) are monetised and the revenues from them will be returned to holders.)

From what I'm reading shares will be 10% off if you pay with one of the participating coins. 
Question: What happens to coins that are used to pay for some shares?
Activity: 341

Provisional ITO rules.

[snip]

legendary

Provisional ITO rules.

[snip]

legendary
Activity: 978

Provisional ITO rules.

Activity: 261
Hey Arlyn... will there be a ITO for BlockNet?

edit: Beat me to it. thanks.
legendary

Provisional ITO rules.

legendary

[snip]

This is great for XC, but what is the incentive for participating coins?  Do they pick and choose what features will be offered on blocknet? Why would I use stealthsend or librexsend when I can just use XC's private transactions? Why would I buy Apex coin when I can just buy xc and use xbridge to have access to everything?

Nice question.

Other coins will use the Blocknet because:

- their userbase goes up exponentially
- their services bring in revenues from a far larger market
- their coin benefits from the tech of other coins.

It's a win-win scenario.

Activity: 364

Are the currencies shown here already "in" or are these just examples? (SDC?)

The currencies shown here are in.

This is great. I knew about most of them, but was suprised by SDC. Has that been mentioned before anywhere?

I posted somewhere a couple of weeks ago on a SDC post that I wish the could colab with XC in some way and the only reply I got was "why the hell would that ever happen" This is great news.  Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

This is great for XC, but what is the incentive for participating coins?  Do they pick and choose what features will be offered on blocknet? Why would I use stealthsend or librexsend when I can just use XC's private transactions? Why would I buy Apex coin when I can just buy xc and use xbridge to have access to everything?
legendary
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

I think it goes without saying...holders of those other coins should probably stock up on xcurrency Wink
Jump to: