Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 199. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

missed you, arlyn! had a lookskie at the volume chart on bittrex (which brought me over here) ...looks like someone's starting to get giddy. sweet! ...p.s. i was happy to see about the incorporation. i had a feeling a while back that dan was going to have to do that with his tech. you guys are most certainly my faves  Cheesy

Indeed - some pretty heavy accumulation taking place on trex over the past few days.

Guys you obviously have no experience of trex, it is someone buying and selling to themselves to get us on the top page... So this im happy about, but its not accumulation.....

This is why I liked mint - you didnt get those type of games...

IF someone really wants to accumulate there are 12,000 for sale at cryptsy at 130k...

Not so sure - if it was bots selling to themselves I'd expect to see lots of small trades, not big buys like we've had from 8th October. But anyway, I'm happy to see good volume now.  

I can assure you that some of that activity on trex since Oct 8th, has been actual buying.  I was forced to sell all of my XC about 2 months ago.  I'm just now buying back in.  Nothing crazy but I have bought close to 5k.
Activity: 196

missed you, arlyn! had a lookskie at the volume chart on bittrex (which brought me over here) ...looks like someone's starting to get giddy. sweet! ...p.s. i was happy to see about the incorporation. i had a feeling a while back that dan was going to have to do that with his tech. you guys are most certainly my faves  Cheesy

Indeed - some pretty heavy accumulation taking place on trex over the past few days.

Guys you obviously have no experience of trex, it is someone buying and selling to themselves to get us on the top page... So this im happy about, but its not accumulation.....

IF someone really wants to accumulate there are 12,000 for sale at cryptsy at 130k...

Not so sure - if it was bots selling to themselves I'd expect to see lots of small trades, not big buys like we've had from 8th October. But anyway, I'm happy to see good volume now.  
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
any news expected today besides cloak having asked Dan for a review.  Cheesy , haha, talking bout reputation.
i mean who is left to ask to review XC come the time. satoshi himself

Potcoin, scamcoin, IRS coin,
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
any news expected today besides cloak having asked Dan for a review.  Cheesy , haha, talking bout reputation.
i mean who is left to ask to review XC come the time. satoshi himself
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Activity: 196

missed you, arlyn! had a lookskie at the volume chart on bittrex (which brought me over here) ...looks like someone's starting to get giddy. sweet! ...p.s. i was happy to see about the incorporation. i had a feeling a while back that dan was going to have to do that with his tech. you guys are most certainly my faves  Cheesy

with the new trigger option isn't the only reason for big sell orders to scare people out? I mean if you really wanted to sell trigger would be the much better option. or is trigger not working yet?
Activity: 518
massive sell wall up @ cryptsy
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
I got a feeling btc is about to make a huge comeback
Activity: 121
My opinion is, that the price is correlated to a few things like:

Rev2 was released weeks ago and we still don't have a linux and mac client, this is contra productive to the availability and useability of the coin.
I agree that a mobile wallet for android/iphone is also important but no client except a windows client for a closed source coin is a no go.
Even the tor-Stick is useless as it doesn't provide the latest version of the client (as it's also linux).

I think all operating systems should receive a client at the same time, as this is very important for the mass adoption of the coin.
It even shows that we care about every user. A new release should also provide an updated tor stick.

I think at least Rev 2.5 and Rev3 should be released after a working client exists for all major operating systems.

I, for one, can't use my coins and parked them in an exchange as i only use linux.
The current situation forces me to buy a windows license and even worse install this crappy OS just to receive and send coins.

That would only be a big deal if people are unaware that XC is still in development and hasn't launched publicly.

We're sorry for the delay, but it's just not feasible to release versions on every platform without testing the code first - which is what's been happening of late with the windows build.

In contrast, Rev 3's code will be fully ready for the public and available on all platforms on launch day.

So - what's the difference between XC now and the "Public Release"?  The public is using it already genius  Roll Eyes

I'll take your use of the term "genius" without irony.

The difference between XC now and when it's launched publicly is that now its code is still (a) closed, and (b) in active, constant development. Rev 3 is when we publicly declare it ready for mainstream usage.

Wooder, did you not notice that I said it's infeasibly time-consuming to compile builds for all sorts of platforms when the code is changing on a daily basis?

Please pay attention. It'll save you your enduring frustration.

missed you, arlyn! had a lookskie at the volume chart on bittrex (which brought me over here) ...looks like someone's starting to get giddy. sweet! ...p.s. i was happy to see about the incorporation. i had a feeling a while back that dan was going to have to do that with his tech. you guys are most certainly my faves  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Pretty sure Bittrex will only allow you to create one addy.

This is correct.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
There are times I wish this topic was nazi-moderated. I like my forum topics free of whining/pessimism and general douchbaggery. Cant w8 for the xc cryptobang!
Activity: 361
Is it possible to include a option to make a "Deposit" Wallet in the new UI? A address where mixer fees or staking fees can be directed  to go?
Activity: 339
Sorry been away for a bit and saw some of the updates without diving too far into them, just a quick one though with the IPO

Do I have to trade in my existing coins for it ? 

anyone got a link that explains this ?

Is this 2 different coins now ?

no you don't have to trade your xc for the shares. the initial idea was to give shares to XC holders 1 for every 10 XC you hold but those numbers aren't fix yet.

it also won't be two coins. XC will still be XC like you know it. the shares will be exactly that. shares of the XC inc. company.

Jacques, read this:

http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-09-23%20XCurrency%20begins%20launch%20preparations%20with%20%93bulletproofing%94%20measures%20and%20an%20ICO.pdf

Cheers dude
legendary
Activity: 1260
Pretty sure Bittrex will only allow you to create one addy.
Activity: 364
Heres a dumb question, but do I create additional deposit addresses on bittrex?  I created one for my first deposit the other day but cant seem to generate another one... doesn't matter that much I just prefer using new addresses for all transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Sorry been away for a bit and saw some of the updates without diving too far into them, just a quick one though with the IPO

no you don't have to trade your xc for the shares. the initial idea was to give shares to XC holders 1 for every 10 XC you hold but those numbers aren't fix yet.

it also won't be two coins. XC will still be XC like you know it. the shares will be exactly that. shares of the XC inc. company.

Jacques, read this:

http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-09-23%20XCurrency%20begins%20launch%20preparations%20with%20%93bulletproofing%94%20measures%20and%20an%20ICO.pdf

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
My opinion is, that the price is correlated to a few things like:

Rev2 was released weeks ago and we still don't have a linux and mac client, this is contra productive to the availability and useability of the coin.
I agree that a mobile wallet for android/iphone is also important but no client except a windows client for a closed source coin is a no go.
Even the tor-Stick is useless as it doesn't provide the latest version of the client (as it's also linux).

I think all operating systems should receive a client at the same time, as this is very important for the mass adoption of the coin.
It even shows that we care about every user. A new release should also provide an updated tor stick.

I think at least Rev 2.5 and Rev3 should be released after a working client exists for all major operating systems.

I, for one, can't use my coins and parked them in an exchange as i only use linux.
The current situation forces me to buy a windows license and even worse install this crappy OS just to receive and send coins.

That would only be a big deal if people are unaware that XC is still in development and hasn't launched publicly.

We're sorry for the delay, but it's just not feasible to release versions on every platform without testing the code first - which is what's been happening of late with the windows build.

In contrast, Rev 3's code will be fully ready for the public and available on all platforms on launch day.

So - what's the difference between XC now and the "Public Release"?  The public is using it already genius  Roll Eyes

I'll take your use of the term "genius" without irony.

The difference between XC now and when it's launched publicly is that now its code is still (a) closed, and (b) in active, constant development. Rev 3 is when we publicly declare it ready for mainstream usage.

Wooder, did you not notice that I said it's infeasibly time-consuming to compile builds for all sorts of platforms when the code is changing on a daily basis?

Please pay attention. It'll save you your enduring frustration.

Jump to: