Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 196. (Read 1484188 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
any updates/upcoming news?

every time after synechist & teka didnt deliver any special news for days, there was a firework of news afterwards......so, we didn´t have special news/updates for a couple of days  Roll Eyes what could we expect when we expect history to be repeated?  Grin

Hah. You guessed it.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I really want to give this thing a go, but it's not exactly user friendly.

I'm running ubuntu 14.04. so I installed v0.9.2.47h_RC3 Huh? (a bunch of naked index's for downloads with only the odd readme is frikken shitty dudes). Install howto tells me libboost would not be required for my dist. Turns out some packages were required and had to do an apt-get -f. No biggie I guess?

So i fire it up. Won't connect. Bleh!

So I install an earlier version. Again -- wont sync (won't actually connect to the network). I have had no wallet issues with any other cryptocurrency.

How-to's on the main website have only one example -- for windows, and only for one topic. Also the menus on the main site really shit me (ok I might be a little bitchy due to installation impotency).

It seems to me that the tech behind this might be great (I guess), but -- well -- it's all kind of obscure.

and.... I'm flaccid.

edit: I'd have posted this on their main forum, but I found a similar question and it had a pretty woeful response. Lots of tumblweeds -- lots of unanswered questions, head scratching and people with similar problems, offering lame advice such as: wait a couple of days. Or -- try again! The hell?

Is your antivirus interfering with your wallet? Did you make a exemption in your antivirus settings?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I really want to give this thing a go, but it's not exactly user friendly.

I'm running ubuntu 14.04. so I installed v0.9.2.47h_RC3 Huh? (a bunch of naked index's for downloads with only the odd readme is frikken shitty dudes). Install howto tells me libboost would not be required for my dist. Turns out some packages were required and had to do an apt-get -f. No biggie I guess?

So i fire it up. Won't connect. Bleh!

So I install an earlier version. Again -- wont sync (won't actually connect to the network). I have had no wallet issues with any other cryptocurrency.

How-to's on the main website have only one example -- for windows, and only for one topic. Also the menus on the main site really shit me (ok I might be a little bitchy due to installation impotency).

It seems to me that the tech behind this might be great (I guess), but -- well -- it's all kind of obscure.

and.... I'm flaccid.

edit: I'd have posted this on their main forum, but I found a similar question and it had a pretty woeful response. Lots of tumblweeds -- lots of unanswered questions, head scratching and people with similar problems, offering lame advice such as: wait a couple of days. Or -- try again! The hell?
Activity: 57
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wonder whats with the price drop Shocked
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace

He was ignoring longnecker. And you are correct, the market price does not reflect xc's tech... But soon it will.

^^^^What he said^^^  Roll Eyes
Activity: 509
Ok, got paid, transferred some over to BTC, waiting for it to clear.... Then, more XC Smiley Hopefully it wont go up too much so I can buy 25 to 30!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

every time after synechist & teka didnt deliver any special news for days, there was a firework of news afterwards......so, we didn´t have special news/updates for a couple of days  Roll Eyes what could we expect when we expect history to be repeated?  Grin
Activity: 686
A dated review of XC, but one I have not seen posted.

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/xc/
the 12,000 XC sell wall on cryptsy was just eaten :-)

who was it?

When people throw XC out there in such a huge chunk and at such ridiculously low price, it will get eaten... alive.

Must be somebody who understands what XC means. It is a perfect time to fish XC in the calm sea. The market is so calm and the price so undervalued.

It´s always the same. I just wonder why people cant wait to buy when the price is 3x higher then now but are cautious when the price is really cheap like now......crazy people - sheeple :-)
Activity: 322

who was it?

When people throw XC out there in such a huge chunk and at such ridiculously low price, it will get eaten... alive.

who was it?

Nom Nom Nom XC, Nom Nom Nom XC

who was it?
Activity: 616
I just wanted to commend the few posters who decided to use a gender stereotype to alienate a member of this thread.

Nicely done.  Stay Classy, gentlemen.

"innovation doesn't count in the crypto world"
I was just trying to say, between the lines, XC is undervalued in my opinion.

Ohh noes nanoprobe  please do not ignore me.  Roll Eyes

He was ignoring longnecker. And you are correct, the market price does not reflect xc's tech... But soon it will.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I just wanted to commend the few posters who decided to use a gender stereotype to alienate a member of this thread.

Nicely done.  Stay Classy, gentlemen.

"innovation doesn't count in the crypto world"
I was just trying to say, between the lines, XC is undervalued in my opinion.

Ohh noes nanoprobe  please do not ignore me.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 43
Been using version v0.9.2.49.07.XCurrency-REV2 as an autonode since it was released. I have not mixed any transactions for the past 15 days. Is this because no one is needing anything to be mixed? Have others been mixing in the last 2 weeks?

Activity: 100
What does XC's decision-making process look like?

How are meetings handled and by what means (weekly? Daily? Via video conferencing? Email? xchat? etc.)

Will XC adopt a more traditional corporate structure, and if so, do the team members currently have an idea of how where they'll fall within this structure?

What kind of talent will XC inc seek?

Is there a marketing strategy in place for the upcoming products? How will they be positioned against competing products in this space?

I apologize for the barrage of questions. I have more but I don't want to inundate an already busy team. I'm just excited  Smiley  I feel the more prudent investors outside the crypto space like to know such things of a young company.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
innovation doesn't count in the crypto world

Go shake hands with Mary Palmer. Probably the closest you'll ever get to the real thing. Welcome to ignore azzhat.
Jump to: