Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 220. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Looking good on TamTam too Wink

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I don't like the font to be honest, it is too small.

I mean the letters are too slim.

Ultra-thin fonts are the trend these days. They're seen as elegant.

Previously they weren't employed because lower screen resolutions make then look pixelated.

The advent of retina screens and HD smartphones have changed all that, fortunately. :-)

Yes, for example I'm testing the UI on a G3. Here is the 'full' res:

https://i.imgur.com/fbtBkjt.png

Also, I will mess around with the fonts and around Wednesday present some alt ideas to the community. However, I personally like the thin fonts but I'm happy to change the font itself and caps.  

Just catching up and have not read the rest of the comments yet, but this look great on my phone.  Teka you are obviously very good with this type of thing, keep going with it.  I trust whatever your decide on will look great.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I just put a sell order of 1XC for 1 BTC if anyone wants it lol... can you tell im bored?

Love it - prize for the most ridiculous order. (Although there are 4 times as many btc as xc - hmm.)

I just wanted to test and see whats working really, and don't trust them with more than 1 XC.

Hopefully there will be some bug and the order will go through. lol.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

I just put a sell order of 1XC for 1 BTC if anyone wants it lol... can you tell im bored?

Love it - prize for the most ridiculous order. (Although there are 4 times as many btc as xc - hmm.)

Try a BTC for BTC order.

mintpal.com/market/btc/bct
Activity: 196

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Has anyone been able to get their XC off of Mintpal after the upgrade?

My withdrawal has been in the "awaiting confirmation" stage for way too long.

On a side note those non centered dollar signs at the top are giving me OCD. lol

Oooh - you're right. They're too low down - is that on purpose? Now I'll never be able to look at it.

haha! Sorry for pointing that out. I can't un see it now either.

Are you sure they are not centered , i try to measure them by eye roughly, look centered but just like they have accidentally invented one of those optical illusion pictures that fucks with your eyes

haha! i know what your saying, i had to measure using my mouse cursor lol.

anyway, i think this is the least of their problems, just seems to be the only thing to look at on there right now with no charts!

On a side note those non centered dollar signs at the top are giving me OCD. lol

Oooh - you're right. They're too low down - is that on purpose? Now I'll never be able to look at it.

Are you sure they are not centered , i try to measure them by eye roughly, look centered but just like they have accidentally invented one of those optical illusion pictures that fucks with your eyes

Nope - definitely off. Maybe this is safari versus firefox thing. (they've fucked with everything else so why not our eyes as well)
Activity: 978
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Why are people even talking about Mintpal anyway?  Bittrex has been far superior for quite some time.  I stopped using Mintpal months ago. Hell after they got hacked I would rather use Cryptsy even.
Activity: 661
Buying opponent to get rid of them surely and i must say right now mintpal is dead lol
Activity: 462

did moolah always had there own trading section? (https://trade.moolah.io/)

Yes, Moolah has always had its own exchange. First it was Prelude. It was decent. It worked. Then they did this 'upgrade to V2' thing that they just tried to do with Mintpal and came up with this trade.moolah.io thing - which was a step backwards in my opinion.

Then right after they launched Moolah V2, their CEO buys Mintpal with 2 other anonymous individuals, a service that is in direct competition with a service his company was already trying to develop and promote. Weird, right?

Well, when you consider that Moolah sold investments ("slice of PIE") that entitled investors to monthly percentages of the company's profits, it seems that maybe what happened is that Moolah's CEO took his investors' money and bought Mintpal with it in an effort to maximize his own profits.

Why build an exchange whose profits your investors would be entitled to a percentage of when you can instead take their money and buy your own exchange and you and your buddies get to keep all the profits (except 10% - that's what he and his 2 buddies are paying Moolah to run the exchange).

It's the only scenario that makes sense to me.

Whatever the case, what a fail.

Activity: 714

Yeah, i liked the old layout, and the mintleaf logo etc. why didn't they keep it as it was?

Also, I thought the reason for the buyout was because everyone lost faith after those coins were stolen. Are people really gonna trust these clowns more than the old owners? they seem clueless to me.

It's gonna be a long time before I even think about using it which is a shame because it was my favorite exchange before.

Yup. I couldn't have said it better.

They took over from a bad situation and have pretty much run the remaining reputation of Mintpal straight into the ground LOL.

Their only hope is the zero trading fees enticing people to use it.

Good thing XC didn't tie any PR into this v2 launch...what a FUBAR it has been.

Bots are going to run amok on zero fees...if Moolah ever gets it together.

Probably, although I doubt anybody ever used it
Activity: 978

Yeah, i liked the old layout, and the mintleaf logo etc. why didn't they keep it as it was?

Also, I thought the reason for the buyout was because everyone lost faith after those coins were stolen. Are people really gonna trust these clowns more than the old owners? they seem clueless to me.

It's gonna be a long time before I even think about using it which is a shame because it was my favorite exchange before.

They took over from a bad situation and have pretty much run the remaining reputation of Mintpal straight into the ground LOL.

Good thing XC didn't tie any PR into this v2 launch...what a FUBAR it has been.

Bots are going to run amok on zero fees...if Moolah ever gets it together.

Yeah, its a shame. I honestly don't understand how they could cock things up this bad.

Activity: 361
I'm sorry guys. I was naive (evian backwards Smiley ) and I saw dollar signs. I thought I could sell and then buy back more with the extra BTC. Don't fall victim like I did.

If I may ask, how old are you and if you are above 18(don't say your age), what country do you live in?

That 1500 XC is all of your savings.

I'm guessing America, Land of the free. Bawahahaahaa
Jump to: