Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 274. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have never seen an accumulation phase so long for a coin rather then BTC and LTC..
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
With this depth and liquidity available on the market, 60k XC would be a nice little bag.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
update: 72 hours online, 62 active connections, 0 (zero) mixing....
Q: if i run in this mode [autonode] long enough (~2-3 weeks) without any mixing requests,  and coin age does not get reset - will it start minting for a new coins?

I think I read it will.[/quote]
Yes, My XMixer is also minting.
I do have a lot (60+) seperate inputs
[/quote]

60,000 coins holy.....
[/quote]

I think he meant he got over 60 small minted incomes, not 60 separate , simultaneous Xnodes
60K XC is not what somebody would be talking about very loud.
Activity: 361
Xnode 1002 XC (4x250) online 2 days nonstop, port 32348 open, latest v0.9.2.49.06.XCurrency-REV2., wallet [autonode] ok, 68 active connections, two WAN's 300 Mbps, ping 2-3 msec to ISP,
and ... not even one single mixing transaction in 48 hours ! 
?!...hmmm...is this just a bad luck?

Actually exactly same case for me Huh Dont really see the point of running a node if its gonna be like this... Any thoughts?

When XC gets all of it's services implemented it will be well worth it. I might just buy a dedicated computer for it.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Xnode 1002 XC (4x250) online 2 days nonstop, port 32348 open, latest v0.9.2.49.06.XCurrency-REV2., wallet [autonode] ok, 68 active connections, two WAN's 300 Mbps, ping 2-3 msec to ISP,

Actually exactly same case for me Huh Dont really see the point of running a node if its gonna be like this... Any thoughts?
Activity: 175
Try to display the signature right

Q: if i run in this mode [autonode] long enough (~2-3 weeks) without any mixing requests,  and coin age does not get reset - will it start minting for a new coins?

I think I read it will.

60,000 coins holy.....
Activity: 978

I think I read it will.
I heard about open bazaar, and I really want Xcurrency to be their main or close secondary currency.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-openbazaar-a-decentralized-market-platform-768081

I think I read it will.
Activity: 235

Activity: 661
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-at-risk-major-vulnerability-discovered-in-gnu-bash/

All amazon EC2 server are in bad position if CVE-2014-6271 has not been patched ... masterprout anyone ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
devs are you planning to open XC/USD exchange (Xchange) ? because now XC price depends on BTC price which is only dropping:(

price will depend on it even when there is a XC/USD exchange.

Litecoin
Peercoin
Bitsharesx

plus many more have USD markets, their price is still dropping in value in relation to bitcoins dropping.
Activity: 364
devs are you planning to open XC/USD exchange (Xchange) ? because now XC price depends on BTC price which is only dropping:(
legendary
Activity: 1190
Anyone see the trend to the accumulation bots. This can't happen forever, hint, hint... But if it does, at least the damn bot's for once are causing the coin to rise.

Please explain this more
Despite the claims to the contrary Smiley In my experience which is not inconsequential, bots tend to have a bias to either selling or buying, and their incessant activity can seem to move thin markets.
There was quite a wile where the automated trading systems in XC seemed IMHO to be applying more downward pressure.
Apparently that might have changed.??
At least that is how I understand what was written , though I may be wrong
legendary
Activity: 1190
Anyone see the trend to the accumulation bots. This can't happen forever, hint, hint... But if it does, at least the damn bot's for once are causing the coin to rise.
I hadn't noticed , but if that's right it is a change. Though I haven't paid attention for a while.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Regarding paypal, does XC want to get on that bandwagon? Ebay merchants I hear hate Paypal because of the fees per sale.

Ebay, at some point in the near future, will go the way of the dodo bird thanks to Open Transaction's bazaar and OpenBazaar. (Very similar sounding but separate entities)
Activity: 509
Before we do too many things, resources are limited. Let's let the team concentrate on their time line and the creation of the company.  Smiley
Jump to: