Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 275. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Has XC thought of making the equivalent(or better version) of this Supernet?

Where it can "lend" it's anonymity to other coins or something similar.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Regarding paypal, does XC want to get on that bandwagon? Ebay merchants I hear hate Paypal because of the fees per sale.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Anyone see the trend to the accumulation bots. This can't happen forever, hint, hint... But if it does, at least the damn bot's for once are causing the coin to rise.

Please explain this more
Activity: 728
great thats a start. hope they are faster at changing the name as cryptsy. perhaps teka finds the time to make an official request. would have more chances coming from the team and puts xcurrency on their mind already.

I had a support issue with them a while back and when it was resolved I took the opportunity to let them know that they were using the old ticker.  Cryptsy now has the correct branding for XC...-thumbsup-
Activity: 732
Anyone see the trend to the accumulation bots. This can't happen forever, hint, hint... But if it does, at least the damn bot's for once are causing the coin to rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

great thats a start. hope they are faster at changing the name as cryptsy. perhaps teka finds the time to make an official request. would have more chances coming from the team and puts xcurrency on their mind already.

is this voting only for them to get feedback or do they actually add the leaders every once in a while? do they also add coins they personally want despite not beeing high in vote rank?

I'm shure they read the big news outlets so must have heard about XC a lot lately.

Yeah they usually add the one on the top of that list between every 1-3 weeks. from twitters ann's it could be pretty much any day of the week.

They also add other coins , dunno exactly how their decision process goes, but yeah they add other coins outside of that voting list(not to mean ones not on the list, but coins lower down that are showing to be a good option to add)
Activity: 882
Activity: 882

is this voting only for them to get feedback or do they actually add the leaders every once in a while? do they also add coins they personally want despite not beeing high in vote rank?

I'm shure they read the big news outlets so must have heard about XC a lot lately.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
I am noticing something.

Almost everybody in this thread is very exited and supportive of XCurrency and they say that this is going to be the coin of the future.

But when I go to another coin thread I see the exact same thing.

Can somebody explain to me why this is?

shills shills everywhere
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Incidentally, how does mintpal go from doing a "seamless" transition to taking 4 days and counting? If they have transferred my coins without mishap I'll be amazed.
Activity: 700
Granted that this isn't my finest work, but here is another one of my creations.

ahhahahahahahhahahahah GENIUS!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
I am noticing something.

Almost everybody in this thread is very exited and supportive of XCurrency and they say that this is going to be the coin of the future.

But when I go to another coin thread I see the exact same thing.

Can somebody explain to me why this is?

From the first time Dan was proven to be the real him, this coin gained a lot of attention I assure you. A couple of months ago or more, I think around June, I had a very interesting discussion with some1 much more experienced in crypto than me, and a lot of people in here actually. He raised some quite legitimate concerns on a couple of XC weaknesses/flaws, that he supported where enough not to let him invest in the coin(at least not that much). He did agree that XC the second most serious privacy competitor in a market of two, because of Dan's resume and up to then results in XC.

That was pre-rev1. The couple of "issues" he brought up, have since been ironed out, eradicated, actually. So if I were to take his word back then, and fast forward to today, with all the latest XC buzz even he would go all in XC.

Activity: 714
I am just waiting for a site to feature the official unofficial mascot.

imgur has you covered

It needs a XC tattoo on his forehead.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 714
Granted that this isn't my finest work, but here is another one of my creations.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I am just waiting for a site to feature the official unofficial mascot.

imgur has you covered

legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Jump to: