Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 313. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
When are we going to get the news?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Bubbles..... no bubbles.....
.001.... .002.....

All meaningless.

If Dan creates a mobile app that sends anonymous voice over block chain xc can compete with every telecom giant in the world...

We are talking 5 thousand per coin.
Skype sold for 2.5 billion

So invest what you can now, but never invest more than you can afford to lose.

+1 one hope the skype implementation will come soon even if not for mobile. Kore has it already if Dan make it on top of anon multipath trutless mesh it will be a no brainer

It will come. Group chat, voice, and then video.

And it'll be completely private.

Korecoin apparently have a somewhat working voice chat. It's not anonymous though and their planned anon tech doesn't seem that strong to me.

Korecoin's approach to the voice chat seems to be that it goes through some kind of centralised script or service (pbcx I think the dev refers to it as). Is this how our video and voice service will work? Or will it be truly decentralised like our messaging system? I don't know whether it's possible for voice chat to be done without some kind of centralised script or service. Not that it matters much to me, it's awesome either way.
Activity: 462
HAHAH call me a troll my TA has led me to make more money then i can handle at my age... So yea ill accept being a troll if u think giving a Level headed approach to trading is trollish... It was trollish of the forum to delete the TA

I'm just tired of seeing your name and a negative/aggressive/whining post next to it.

And no-one cares about your tiny profits. There's people in this forum with tens of thousands of BTC.

I wouldn't say 100k in few months is tiny profit my man... and congrats to those people with tens of thousands of btc... if I knew about it early I woulda had that much as well  Grin

this is the XC thread not the pookie gives tips about trading thread..remember it.

I don't want the thread to be spammed by your posts if they are on how good you are.

In Italy we say that people with small dicks need to pump up their Ego...don't know if it is the same where you live.

LULZ thats a worldwide thing I  believe
Activity: 700
HAHAH call me a troll my TA has led me to make more money then i can handle at my age... So yea ill accept being a troll if u think giving a Level headed approach to trading is trollish... It was trollish of the forum to delete the TA

I'm just tired of seeing your name and a negative/aggressive/whining post next to it.

And no-one cares about your tiny profits. There's people in this forum with tens of thousands of BTC.

I wouldn't say 100k in few months is tiny profit my man... and congrats to those people with tens of thousands of btc... if I knew about it early I woulda had that much as well  Grin

this is the XC thread not the pookie gives tips about trading thread..remember it.

I don't want the thread to be spammed by your posts if they are on how good you are.

In Italy we say that people with small dicks need to pump up their Ego...don't know if it is the same where you live.

legendary

How every XC community member reads my Post........LULZ

Jeez this thread is sooo one sided....

Dude you complain WAY too much in this topic.

Why are you always crying about stuff? If this coin and community is so bad, why are you even here? Just sell and and don't come back.

I think he is the official Bitcointalk forum troll

Did you read the reason why you're TA was deleted? Nothing to do with the fact it was negative, it was that it was put forward aggressively.
What do you think of this design concept for the wallet, the blue lines are from Photoshop and will not be gone of course?

Why are you always crying about stuff? If this coin and community is so bad, why are you even here? Just sell and and don't come back.

The more you post here withouth selling your 9k the more you are loosing your clever earned money so.. why don't you sell and crash it to 130 k then we will see if it will recover or if you are right.

There is method to my madness... Everything I Do has a reason  Wink

I had no doubt on it I'm glad you have exposed it on your own.. you aint going to get cheap coins anymore.. deal with it.

The more you post here withouth selling your 9k the more you are loosing your clever earned money so.. why don't you sell and crash it to 130 k then we will see if it will recover or if you are right.

There is method to my madness... Everything I Do has a reason  Wink

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Did you read the reason why you're TA was deleted? Nothing to do with the fact it was negative, it was that it was put forward aggressively.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Jeez this thread is sooo one sided.... I posted my chart which since yesterday has been perfect... we are in the turbulence just as i predicted..... but of course since it was NEGATIVE VIEW it was deleted.... No other thread has deleted my Technical Analysis even when it was bad even dark and XST where I was hated... Oh and BTW someone before that post even asked me to post Graphs said they were interested... Soo next time don't delete Technical Analysis just because it shows a negative truth... LOOKS horrible on the COIN and makes the community Look Like CENSORING KOOL-AID DRINKERS .......

[snip]

So what are you trying to say? Is XC going to go up or down according to you?
The cloud in that Indicator is and Uncertainty Point it can go anywhere in the cloud... we will bounce around and either break up hard or down hard... But given we just had a kumo twist to BEAR and we didnt push up in the cloud we are HINTING at down... sooo I predict down unfortunately  

legendary

Jeez this thread is sooo one sided.... I posted my chart which since yesterday has been perfect... we are in the turbulence just as i predicted..... but of course since it was NEGATIVE VIEW it was deleted.... No other thread has deleted my Technical Analysis even when it was bad even dark and XST where I was hated... Oh and BTW someone before that post even asked me to post Graphs said they were interested... Soo next time don't delete Technical Analysis just because it shows a negative truth... LOOKS horrible on the COIN and makes the community Look Like CENSORING KOOL-AID DRINKERS .......

[snip]
So what are you trying to say? Is XC going to go up or down according to you?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

No problems here - I'm interested too - carry on posting TA.  But I thought the ichi-cloud was supposed to act as support (or resistance) depending on if you are over or under it. So I'm not sure I see that chart conflicting with Zach's scribbles unless it goes through it  
Activity: 2008
Merit: 768

Jump to: