Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 311. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ok guys I just got a transactions trough the mixer.... but it seems I got just debited

Date: 20/09/2014 23:06
Debit: -138.99695 XC
Credit: 5.00 XC
Credit: 118.99694 XC
Net amount: -0.00001 XC
Transaction ID: 18267d506df278852ea5a35c3d1c7b1dbf3e1a147fc5f6ef7b6136da8e263637
Activity: 714

To be able to send private transactions/collect fees you will need to set up your router opening port tcp 32348 and be sure you firewall allows xc app trough port 32348. If one of those is set up wrongly your private transactions/mixer fee will not work there is a readme file as well where it explains it in ver 2.49.02

According to portcheckers.com, port 32348 is open and my Windows Firewall allows the XC app. Not sure if there is anything else I should be checking....

Sad
If you are on Windows can you try the following command in a cmd box?
netstat -an | find "32348"

It will show all in & out connections your wallet has.
example from my own setup: (192.168.0.49 is my local ip)
TCP    192.168.0.49:32348     178.221.54.98:62146    ESTABLISHED
this is a connection to my wallet from the outside

and this are some outgoing connections to other Xnode/Xmixers
  TCP    192.168.0.49:50000     81.82.165.203:32348    ESTABLISHED
  TCP    192.168.0.49:50079     78.108.54.193:32348    ESTABLISHED

if you see no connections and only a line like this:
  TCP    0.0.0.0:32348          0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING

then you still have a firewall or nat problem

Hi kimmy hope you are still here..

I see the connections that you said in many lines that are between two lines the first one is like your:

the last one is

TCP     [::]:32348               [::]:0                  LISTENING

Is that ok?
Yes, thats perfect, your wallet is listening on both IP4 & 6
if you have at least one connection with
:32348 that also means your router config is ok, eg: other wallets are connected to yours

Ok thank you .. so I see on the left I have all the column of my Internal Ip address with :32348 and :519717 and other 5thousands on the right I have all other bunches of IP addresses but non of them is my local ip

Then as well in the firewall rule I made for xc

In Edge Traversal Settings I have "allow edge traversl" is that ok?
Activity: 978
Merit: 250

To be able to send private transactions/collect fees you will need to set up your router opening port tcp 32348 and be sure you firewall allows xc app trough port 32348. If one of those is set up wrongly your private transactions/mixer fee will not work there is a readme file as well where it explains it in ver 2.49.02

According to portcheckers.com, port 32348 is open and my Windows Firewall allows the XC app. Not sure if there is anything else I should be checking....

Sad

I see the connections that you said in many lines that are between two lines the first one is like your:

TCP    0.0.0.0:32348          0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING

the last one is

TCP     [::]:32348               [::]:0                  LISTENING

Is that ok?
Yes, thats perfect, your wallet is listening on both IP4 & 6
if you have at least one connection with
:32348 that also means your router config is ok, eg: other wallets are connected to yours

Sad

the last one is

TCP     [::]:32348               [::]:0                  LISTENING

Is that ok?

In Edge Traversal Settings I have "allow edge traversl" is that ok?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
Guys, look on what page we are on. :3
Activity: 462
Do you really believe, guys, that you can rely on TA in this shallow market, with these tiny small volumes??? (MINTPALL)
Even I'm a big fan of TA myself, & used a lot of it in FOREX - I dont count much on it here.
One "baby-whale" comes with 100  BTC - and all your TA  "clouds" becomes just a plain joke.

Hasnt failed yet, for any coins I have been trading  Kiss... BTW if ur using Bitcoinwisdom for charts... the magic EMA Parameters are 21 50 100 200 use that with the 4hr chart..... thats a winning combo for any security in the world
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
So nobody wants to give their opinion about this concept?

I like the in/out icons.

Agreed, the In and Out icons.

I would like to see the Decentralized XC/Altcoin Exchange icons, Decentralized Marketplace exchange icons, Decentralized Internet icons, Encrypted cloud File storage icons,
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Do you really believe, guys, that you can rely on TA in this shallow market, with these tiny small volumes??? (MINTPALL)
Even I'm a big fan of TA myself, & used a lot of it in FOREX - I dont count much on it here.
One "baby-whale" comes with 100  BTC - and all your TA  "clouds" becomes just a plain joke.
Activity: 210
On a better note we should target MONERO and BYTE people now that this lethal exploit is a reality.. Show them our annon since their annon is flawwed..https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8902631

This idiot troll may have a point ^^^

Edit: Its not exactly a reality...yet
Activity: 462
Like I said before we would either break down in the cloud or up....we broke down... Now we have a cloud forming above us  after the kumo twist(THE WHITE LINE OF THE CLOUD TURNING DOWN)... Which means we have to fight the cloud to start and uptrend again... this is ugly situation Cry.....

Activity: 178

I like the in/out icons.
Activity: 728
I know quite a bit, very interested in it and believe it will see massive market cap increases once it is actually released. But no not based on blockchain, the coins will act almost like real money, you can see who the previous owner was before you, and that's about it

Exactly...I edited my comment above to reflect that it sounds similar from a layman's explanation...the technical details are completely different.

That said, I am excited for what Tuesday has to bring....

Question - Has the final Rev 2.0 release been completed or is it still going through some fine tuning?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Once we have a generalised content service based purely on Xnodes, I don't think we'd need to centralise voice chat to any extent.

Cool. I wonder if Dan will want to look into any of the tech that MAIDsafe will be using. They seem to have a fair amount of stuff on their wiki - https://github.com/maidsafe/MaidSafe/wiki

I know what we're doing is from a different angle since we focus on privacy. And we're also building directly upon the Bitcoin blockchain technology. But it might save some time and give Dan ideas.

Actually, I was thinking a few days ago how the fragmenting of transactions is very similar to how Maidsafe is fragmenting files for their decentralized internet.

I agree that the two are awesome projects and could compliment each other...

Maidsafe is a fascinating project. Wildly ambitious. Bitcoin devs should be cheering Dan on that he is advancing the Bitcoin tech to compete with them.

When you look at Web 3.0 and blockchain 2.0 concepts that have been hinted at by the XC team there are definitely parallels between what maidsafe want to do and what we are doing. Except we are doing it in the here and now.

Is made safe not based on the blockchain? I don't know anything about that project..

I know quite a bit, very interested in it and believe it will see massive market cap increases once it is actually released. But no not based on blockchain, the coins will act almost like real money, you can see who the previous owner was before you, and that's about it
Once we have a generalised content service based purely on Xnodes, I don't think we'd need to centralise voice chat to any extent.

Cool. I wonder if Dan will want to look into any of the tech that MAIDsafe will be using. They seem to have a fair amount of stuff on their wiki - https://github.com/maidsafe/MaidSafe/wiki

I know what we're doing is from a different angle since we focus on privacy. And we're also building directly upon the Bitcoin blockchain technology. But it might save some time and give Dan ideas.

Actually, I was thinking a few days ago how the fragmenting of transactions is very similar to how Maidsafe is fragmenting files for their decentralized internet.

Maidsafe is a fascinating project. Wildly ambitious. Bitcoin devs should be cheering Dan on that he is advancing the Bitcoin tech to compete with them.

When you look at Web 3.0 and blockchain 2.0 concepts that have been hinted at by the XC team there are definitely parallels between what maidsafe want to do and what we are doing. Except we are doing it in the here and now.

Is made safe not based on the blockchain? I don't know anything about that project..
[snip]

All honesty.... dosent look so hot Undecided
Thanks for the feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 210

All honesty.... dosent look so hot Undecided
Jump to: